PDA

View Full Version : So bad,yet so good

Mn.Marilyn
06-10-2005, 11:09 AM
I was wondering if any other girls feel this way. I placed a rather large online order for bras,pantys and a cute cami top with the bra built in. I had it shipped 2nd day air so I could take the day off work to recieve the package. When it arrived this mourning I was so excited and ran to the bedroom to try it all on with some of my outfits. After trying it all on comes the feeling of guilt for spending all the money behind my wifes back. Has anyone else had this feeling and how do you justify it. Any help would be appreciated .

Wendy me
06-10-2005, 12:05 PM
ok your probly going to get a lot of don't do things behind her back type of responces
so i won't go there .....look at your new things are thay pretty???do thay fit???????
was it not just a ton of fun trying them on????enjoy them .....a day off from work .......to recive your new things pricless....

Priscilla1018
06-10-2005, 12:14 PM
Hi Marilyn,

Buying pretty things for yourself is nothing to feel guilty about,GGs do it when they see something they just have to have.Now if you spent the house payment or the food budget on something,then you would have something to feel very guilty about.If it makes you feel better do something extra nice for her.After all a girl likes to feel special.

Sharon
06-10-2005, 12:44 PM
Well, Wendy ruined what would have been my response, so I'll just tell you to enjoy the new lingerie. :)

Nicole_Lasmedias
06-10-2005, 02:41 PM
I feel the same way... I ordered two pairs of shoes, (custom made) paid a lot of money, feel very exciting, but also feel REALLY guilty... I shouldn't spend that kind of money on shoes I won't be able to wear outside... Or my outfits, that I can't wear outside... But I love it and I can't stop...

JennieJo
06-10-2005, 03:25 PM
I'm glad I am not the only one who has done that and felt that way!!!! :)

womantrapped2005
06-10-2005, 03:50 PM
i hope youll feel better soon :)

Jerry
06-10-2005, 04:47 PM
I've had my guilty pleasures too, and to minimize the guilt part, my suggestions is always to "be good". Spend only what you can afford. Be honest with your SO about the money. Share the fun!

Mn.Marilyn
06-12-2005, 06:54 AM
Thank you for your responses its nice to to have a place to vent with such understanding
girls .
Hugs Marilyn

Khriss
06-12-2005, 10:52 PM
Yup Marilyn, I often figure the money could go for_ ,,, and I'm single -hehe,, yet there are those times, that "khriss" is sooo glad -the money was so "well spent" right? ps : I grew up in the land of 10,000 taxes-hehe -xx"K"-

Sally2
06-13-2005, 02:55 AM
When you do something like this which creates guilt on your part why not buy your wife a nice gift so she can enjoy her moment. Now there are two happy people.