PDA

View Full Version : Aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!!

Natalia
12-29-2008, 05:38 PM
Wonderful wife took the kids to a hotel for the night , and told me to dress up and have as much fun as I want...

Spent 2 hours in a rose scented bubble bath, shaved my legs for the first time in 2 years...spent an hour on make-up...wearing a new dress i bought today...

I look as good as I have ever achieved....maybe better BUT

I DONT HAVE A CAMERA MEMORY CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

I actually got my make up right for the first time ever and I can't prove it!

So, here's the deal...

Envision me as looking perfect and comment appropriatly:daydreaming:

Thanks. (I acually DO look great, for what it's worth....)

JoAnne Wheeler
12-29-2008, 05:53 PM
OK - I trying to envision

Love,

JoAnne Wheeler

Natalia
12-29-2008, 05:56 PM
I'm sitting here looking passasble and freaking out...no one will ever believe it:o damn...

Eileen
12-29-2008, 07:01 PM
Natalie the next time jump in your car and go get a card for your camera!

Eileen

Megan_Girl
12-29-2008, 07:22 PM
:OMG: Wowzer :OMG:

You look amazing!!!

docrobbysherry
12-29-2008, 07:26 PM
You're just going to have to do it again!!:)

And take the pics to prove it!!:D

Babette
12-29-2008, 07:33 PM
Natalie,

I can see you now. Wow! :yrtw:

Please go out and get a memory card. Pretty please.

Babette

Samantha43
12-29-2008, 07:34 PM
Natalia, you look fantastic!

Bet you have a memory card the next time you dress!

StephanieT
12-29-2008, 07:37 PM
Congratulations. :cheer:Now go out and buy a card. It will be an experience you will never forget.:D

Karren H
12-29-2008, 07:52 PM
Just use your cell phone camrea... web cam?? Hell run down to Kmart enfemme and just buy a new card.....

Angie G
12-29-2008, 09:23 PM
Natalia looking good in my head hun.:hugs:
Angie

Violetgray
12-29-2008, 09:48 PM
Envisioning... Evisioning.... and....

WoW! You look amazing!! Your makeup looks flawless but....

What's up with the 8 foot statue of Weird Al? And how'd you get the pudding to hold its shape like that? Well anyway, that's some pretty good cleavage you got there, at least from what I can see through the bubble wrap. And yes, you look HOT! The Spanish Inquisition has been eyeing you from the corner all night!

::Never tell a weird girl to use her imagination::

Cristi
12-29-2008, 10:11 PM
I'm envisioning you.

and now I'm UPLOADING my mental photos to the Internet... so there, busted!

IMHO, photos never look as good as I THINK I look anyway, so maybe you are better off having the memory of being 'perfect' without the photos to prove otherwise? :devil:

beenherelongtime
12-29-2008, 11:26 PM
poor planning, how to aggravate yourself, when you only have so much time alone, you must plan it. good luck next time.

nvlady
12-29-2008, 11:35 PM
Call a redneck friend and tell him to buy you a memory card and bring it to your house?

2b.Lauren
12-29-2008, 11:42 PM
You look absolutely gorgeous. So much so that you could have gone out to get the memory card and been hit on by the clerk behind the counter! It is a shame how things work. Did you by chance have a card at home that you could have deleted pics off of so your could free up some space.

Well you did not ask us to help solve the dilemma, only to imagine just how wonderful you look tonight. I can do that and want you to know I agree with you on how wonderful you look!

Lauren

KarenS
12-30-2008, 12:15 AM
Natalia,

lol, honnie, I can identify with your frustration and I'm laughing my tush off over it.

The otehr night, I dressed up and went down to main street. I wanted to be out and walk in public. I took my camera and tri-pod to take a pic of myself next to a statue most of you would recognize. I was out of the car, setup teh cam, and realized I didn't have a memory card with me. It was still in the computer at home. I didn't feel like buying another card because I now have about 6 or 8 from previous brtain lapses.

As I read this post, tears of laughter were forming. lol.

BTW, your wife must be extreamly understanding. Did you share with her about the memory card?

Alice Torn
12-30-2008, 12:21 AM
Throw om some guy clothes, shoes, a hay, sunglasses, and go to some store real quick, buy some, and go home and comtinue!

Joanne_2003
12-30-2008, 11:18 AM
I think its actually a picture of your wife, far too pretty to be a guy in a dress.

StacyCD
12-30-2008, 12:36 PM
Be sure to thank your wife for the gift. Many of us with disapproving spouses are very jealous!!

Nicole Erin
12-30-2008, 12:41 PM
What if this thread got moved to the photo section and the modz sent her a note saying "please post threads in the appropriate section"

This would not be the first time we had to imagine how someone looked.