PDA

View Full Version : MyXmas Gifts

JamieTG
12-29-2008, 11:25 PM
Hi. I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays. I wanted to publicly thank Cheryl, who also posts on this forum, for her understanding and thoughtfullness. We have been best friends for 30 years and she has know about "Jamie" for about 10. I have put her through a lot the past several years due to not being fully honest from the beginning. I told her that I was simply a Xdresser and nothing else when in fact I have some kinky desires that are an integral part of my dressing. Least of which is the fact that I like to exclusively dress and act like a teenage girl. As more of these issues have finally come out this past year it has been a lot for her take in. She could have said "enough is enough" but has continued to be accepting and even indulges my teenage fantasies. For Xmas she sent me this great makeup kit, as well as 2 pairs of cute teenage panties, and a pink umbrella. I love her for being the kind, understanding person she is and for continuing to be my friend when I certainly don't deserve it.
Jamie

beenherelongtime
12-30-2008, 12:05 AM
you are fortunate to have such a friend

Momarie
12-30-2008, 01:01 PM
Sweetheart....you take my breath away.
That was the sweetest thing you have ever said to me.
Thanks hunny....I love you too.

monique01
12-30-2008, 01:16 PM
Wonder why the writing is reversed!

JoAnne Wheeler
12-30-2008, 02:53 PM
Jamie, you are fortunate to have such a thoughtful friend.
Love,
JoAnne Wheeler