PDA

View Full Version : Baaahh... you can keep it ... !

Nadia-Maria
12-30-2008, 08:55 AM
Trying to challenge the "statu quo", without not to push my SO too far !

<< I take every opportunity to bring CDing into the conversation, mostly with humour. In a course of one year, from a "don't ask don't tell" position the progresses have been significative. For instance I have already all rights to wear a pantyhose during wintertime. At the moment I may even wear a skirt in front of her, provided I will find a good reason to do it (for instance "It's too warm keeping trousers over my pantyhose, and with a skirt it's more comfortable and not so warm ; and THIS skirt looks just like a scottish kilt ").

However I'm cautious and after half an hour I just remove the skirt. I guess I will be able to keep the skirt for longer and longer in the near future. She gets more and more accustomed to bear me wearing a skirt. >>

I wrote the above just 2 days ago, replying in another thread.

And it happened today the following : my SO came home before noon a little earlier than expected so that she found me still wearing the skirt. As soon as she saw me, I did as if I wanted to get rid of the skirt, but she said in a nice smile :

"Baaahh... you can keep it ... ! Why do you wear it ?"
- I find more comfortable wearing a skirt over a pantyhose; the air flow helps me to keep more easily the right body temperature, than I would wearing trousers", I replied.

So I was very happy to be allowed to keep the skirt in front of her, and then both of us went preparing the meal together. She was in trousers, and me in skirt !
Of course, I had all rights to wear the skirt till the end of the day, however I decided to remove the skirt after only half an hour, and found a good reason to do it ("to have to go outside for a few minutes").

Bottom line:

1. She had made a pleasure to me, only by love for me. :love:
2. I removed the skirt soon after, for the sake of love too. :love:

Each time my SO accepts willingly a baby step from me, I try not to push her too far. I want to be the first to remove the skirt, before she becomes bored of it and would request me to do it. Also because I will to show her I have some control about my CDing, and am concerned enough about respecting her feelings as well.

Now, looking forward doing the next baby step ...!! :devil:

JoAnne Wheeler
12-30-2008, 11:37 AM
Nadia, that was a lovely post - I have had some similar experiences - pray for more baby steps - i have experienced baby steps by my spouse, only to return to a more hostile level - its because I love my spouse that I have tried to live within our joint boundaries - and I have to admit, I have pushed the boundaries and probably passed the limits - have paid for it dearly - it is so hard when you want to keep two competing loves in balance.

Love from your sister,

JoAnne Wheeler

docrobbysherry
12-30-2008, 11:44 AM
Marriage is like a juggling act! At any one moment, u must keep a certain amount of balls in the air! If u drop just one ball, the whole act can be ruined!:doh:

CDing is just ONE of those balls! It sounds as if both u and your SO r working hard to keep the act going! That's nice! I hope that continues!:hugs:

Karren H
12-30-2008, 11:59 AM
Yeah.. Speaking of keeping balls in the air!! If my wife caught me in a skirt, two of those would be mine!! Hahahah

StacyCD
12-30-2008, 12:20 PM
Nadia-Maria, I'm in a similar situation in that we are progressing from don't ask don't tell. I wear panties 24/7, have polish on my toes, pierced my ears three weeks ago, and sleep in women's satin pajamas. I'm hoping for more but I don't want to push too hard lest we backslide!

almalove
12-30-2008, 12:21 PM
Thank you ver much Nadia for you post, Its nice to read about situation gone rigth, good for you,

ALMA

Nadia-Maria
12-31-2008, 10:42 AM
Nadia-Maria, I'm in a similar situation in that we are progressing from don't ask don't tell. I wear panties 24/7, have polish on my toes, pierced my ears three weeks ago, and sleep in women's satin pajamas.

Fantastic, Stacy ! And I wish to especially praise your wife for her quickly increasing acceptance.:)
You must have made giant "baby steps"... ! LOL :daydreaming:

As for me, I have still huge space for thousands more of baby steps ! :battingeyelashes:

Although polished toes and piercing ears might be well out of question for me for decades, the situation is not so bad : maybe within 10 years ahead, I might be sleeping sometimes with her in a night gown ; at the moment I can only sleep in my gorgeous gown when she travels abroad, since she only accepts me in her bed all nacked ! :love: