PDA

View Full Version : Out of the closet

Fanny57
12-30-2008, 09:32 PM
I had my new girl of three months over this weekend, and somehow we got on the discussion of bi-sexuality, as it goes she informed me that she has been with a woman and also a threesome. Since we were being truthful and I'm crazy about her I informed her I also was bi-curious. Then I came out to her with the fact that I love woman's clothes and undies. She seemed a bit curious but somewhat accepting, I hope she is ok with it as it would be wonderful to have someone to be able to share it with. Has anyone else put it all on the line, I feel like I'm waiting for lab result for cancer to come back. Wish me luck!!!:nailbiting:

Karren H
12-30-2008, 10:13 PM
Congratulations!! I hope.... If putting it all on the line means telling... I did after my wife found some of my fem things.... Wasn't one of the happiest days of my life for sure!! sigh..............

Samantha43
12-30-2008, 10:21 PM
I told my wife before we were married......over 20 years ago. She is my best friend now, and always has been.

I wish you the best!

stephanie1000
12-30-2008, 10:22 PM
Yes you talk about putting it all on the line, Came out to the Wife about it oh probably 3 years now, have 2 girls and was just one of the things to be completely happy i needed to do no matter what the outcome. In the end My wife loves me, my children know and they love me as well so for me was a Dangerous move but Workd out. As for my parents or other friends of mine think this will be a secret i keep for a very long time.

Lots of love Steph:)

docrobbysherry
12-30-2008, 11:18 PM
I hope she turns out to be bi-curious! Then, u, Fanny and her can do another 3 some!:D

Fanny57
12-30-2008, 11:22 PM
Thanks for the support gurls, it's nice to have this extended family to bring things out. I love both of your photo's you are both gorgeous ladies and Karen you have some wardrobe, I would die for.:gh:

KarenS
12-31-2008, 12:33 AM
Sounds like the beginnings of a wounderful relationship.

JoAnne Wheeler
12-31-2008, 08:30 AM
I had the same experience as Karren Hutton
Love,
JoAnne Wheeler