PDA

View Full Version : Slim N Lift

PattiL
06-10-2005, 04:23 PM
I caught this on an infomercial the other day. Has anyone tried one? It looks good but before buying I'd like to see how they've worked out. The link was: http://wonderfulbuys.com/slimnlift.asp.

Thanks,

Patti

veronica
06-10-2005, 11:32 PM
hav'nt tried them yet...
but they sure make them look good :dance:

Jessica_six
06-11-2005, 01:07 AM
These look just like the Legacy brand shapewear I love.
They're like wearing control top pantyhose, without the legs.
If you wear clingy, slinky fabrics like Citiknits, this is great to wear underneath as they lift and support your rear and give a really smooth, sleek look. Their price seems a little high compared to what you can get them for on EBay, or even QVC.

Legacy Shapewear on EBay (http://attr-search.ebay.com/Legacy_Womens-Clothing_E_W0QQa31960ZQ2d10QQa47ZQ2d24QQa53Z22894Q Qa54ZQ2d24QQa94ZQ2d24QQalistZa54Q2ca31960Q2ca53Q2c a47Q2ca94Q2ca3801QQcatrefZC12QQcatrefZC6QQcoaction ZcompareQQcoentrypageZsearchQQcopagenumZ1QQfromZR9 QQfromZR9QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQftrtZ1QQftrvZ1QQgcsZ110 6QQpfidZ1279QQpfmodeZ1QQsacatZ15724)
QVC (http://www.qvc.com/)

Mandy Salamander
06-11-2005, 03:37 AM
Agreeing with Jessica, price seems awful steep, I got a pkg of three bodyshapers for about half that price about two years ago, they've proven so durable I haven't even had to open two of them, and quite effective as well, try this site also; www.onehanesplace.com for body shapers and much more. Also strongly suggest checking out Tristan's Links, to be found at any of her posts, some great stuff there!!

danielle_bc
06-11-2005, 06:54 PM
Truth be known I did buy them on the price deal of two pair for price of one, black and skintone. Pricewise it was a good deal for the two but I don't think they really do what they claim. My ass looked heavenly but the rest was the same just a bit more compact and after about an hour I was very unconfortable and begining to find it harder to breath.
BOTTOM LINE: :thumbsdn: , save your cash or at least buy cheaper on eBay.

Priscilla1018
06-11-2005, 07:50 PM
I really cannot endorse this product.I am a natural bodybuilder,the only supplement I use is Glutamine which is an anti catabolic supplement.It helps muscle recover after a hard workout,which is all I do.I think these things are a cheat.But, to each his own.

norbie
06-11-2005, 08:04 PM
Oh Priscilla,
Girls have cheated in all Centuries, just to be beautyful for us. Its a 'sweet' cheat and boys fall for it and love it. :D
Norbie :p

Sharon
06-11-2005, 09:46 PM
I really cannot endorse this product.I am a natural bodybuilder,the only supplement I use is Glutamine which is an anti catabolic supplement.It helps muscle recover after a hard workout,which is all I do.I think these things are a cheat.But, to each his own.

What does this have to do with the topic?

Tristen Cox
06-12-2005, 04:32 AM
If you go through some of my body shaping links you will find a few that carry bodyshaping attire whcich also include pads for the hips. The do flatten the stomach and pull up the thighs to create a lifted butt. Classic Curves is good but a bit more expensive than what you have posted here. Just so thoughts.