PDA

View Full Version : The Ebb and Flow Dressing

Mercedes
12-31-2008, 02:41 AM
I have a question to pose, does the level of your desire to crossdress change? Or put another less confusing way, are there times when the urge to dress is stronger than other times?

I know for me it does. I noticed that it was almost a month between visits to crossdressers.com and realized that my level of dressing over that time was less than normal. Now I am always tuned to Mercedes and CDing (boots and beautiful clothes are everywhere) but sometimes she does not "need" to come out as often. I am not talking about being a crossdresser because I believe that is always part of me, just the dressing part.

Or is it just me?

Mercedes XOXOXO

Suzie S.
12-31-2008, 06:05 AM
It's not just you Mercedes. There are times when I don't focus so much on CDing. There are also times when I can't get enough of it. Since I'm an outdoor type person, I do it less in the summer.....more in the winter. Although, with the busy holidays upon us, I havn't thought about it as much recently. With that being said, I'm still on this forum daily just to stay in touch. Not a day goes by that I'm not aware that I'm a crossdresser, but sometimes I just don't feel like 'wearing the clothes'. I hope that made sense, and hope my response helped a bit. :hugs:

JoAnne Wheeler
12-31-2008, 08:50 AM
Mercedes - I think we all go through this - I don't know why - I think that our female hormones ebb and flow over time - I don't know whether it is cyclical or not - but we seem to go through it. Don't worry too much about it.

Love,

JoAnne Wheeler

Kate Simmons
12-31-2008, 10:22 AM
It depends on one's comfort level with being one's self Mercedes.:)

TrekGirl1701
12-31-2008, 12:56 PM
That can be said about anything, I think. For me my interest level fluctuates for anything that I enjoy doing. I'm glad it does that, though. For example, sometimes I really get into one specific video game. If my interest in it didn't eventually die down a little I'd probably spend too much time on the video game and not enough time on important things.

Melinda G
12-31-2008, 01:01 PM
I've been CDing all my life. And yeah, it comes and goes. Being single, I can shave and dress any time I feel like it. And sometimes I do it for weeks at a time. Then I see some woman I'm interested in, and I let the body hair grow out and forget the dressing for a while. But it always comes back. Probably has something to do with the rise and fall of hormones, or even the seasons.

Petra Bellejambes
12-31-2008, 04:30 PM
Seasonal, predictable frequency, or perhaps just seeing a gg in an outfit that you believe you should be in. Or all of these things. I know that Petra goes away, or is periodically invisible to the rest of me time to time. Sometimes for a long time.

I am trying to spend a little more time thinking about her when the dressing urges are not front and center. I suspect that she will not need to really roar into action if I keep close to her.

I love quality time with this part of me. Its not something to be rushed. It is to be nurtured.

Good luck with the phases!

queenie
12-31-2008, 04:34 PM
i find my ebb and flows aren't that big. i'm always wearing something fem. once i accepted what i am, it helped a lot.

the urges would come and go pretty badly when i couldn't do it all the time.

haha, sounds like i have an addiction.

Joanne_2003
12-31-2008, 04:42 PM
I find I wear every day to some degree, but getting fully dressed including my make-up and wig does come and go with different frequency. I don't know why but sometimes I just got to get all dolled up! lol

Elizebeth
12-31-2008, 05:24 PM
It varries with me, also but if I don't let her out she build to an explosion.

ashes
12-31-2008, 08:17 PM
It happens to me too. I think its just a part of being human. And i don't think its just cding.
We do things depending on what mood were in. From what we eat to the music we listen to.
I also think that the extent of fluctuation depends on the person. And i think we do dress more in the winter. I think its partly because its easier (for those of us who are pretty deep in the closet) to hide the fact that we cd. Anyway, I'm rambling. thats my theory.

Angie G
01-01-2009, 09:17 AM
We all differ in what ever we do I for one never seem to not wan't to dress. What you feel may be right for you hun.:hugs:
Angie

Mercedes
01-04-2009, 01:51 AM
Well the Ebb is back and flowing nicely. Since I wrote the first post I have been coming back to the site most days and then on New Years Eve I did a liitle shopping for Mercedes (dressed in drab) and picked up three tops and a matching Bra and panty set. All for under $35.

It feels nice to be spending time involved in Mercedes' again.

Mercedes XOXOXO