PDA

View Full Version : Going out for the 1st time tonight!!! Any tips?

WendyLau
06-10-2005, 04:38 PM
In New York City. Got my fingernails, stocking, boots, earrings, make-up, wig and attitude down pat, any suggestions?

there's a place that has a ******* party starting up tonight. there will probably be more "admirers" than "t-girls" there. could use a little advice before heading out.

(man, it is sure hard typing with these long nails.)

Genifer Teal
06-10-2005, 04:50 PM
Which party you going to? You might be better off tomorrow nite at Ina's / Silver Swan. I'm in NYC every week. Drop me a line if you have any questions.

Hugs - Genfier

alba68
06-10-2005, 04:51 PM
Just relax and have a fantastic time. Enjoy!

Christine Hanes
06-10-2005, 04:57 PM
Have fun and stay safe!!

WendyLau
06-10-2005, 04:57 PM
i was actually planning on going to silver swan tomorrow.

tonight is a new party @ ruby's. on 2nd st. between A and B.

i'm going to be down in the area anyway and thought i'd gived it a go.

veronica
06-10-2005, 10:30 PM
STAY SAFE!!!! :Punch:
and have fun :hugs:
:gnight:

eileen1969
06-10-2005, 10:35 PM
just go out and have fun girl! be you and always remember that no one person can ever control! only if you choose to give your power away girl! so be in charge of your fun eve and let no one get in the way hun! you sexy girl you! pms "I love your sexy girl lips! mmm nice hun! :kissing: :wave: ;)

eileen1969
06-10-2005, 10:40 PM
Which party you going to? You might be better off tomorrow nite at Ina's / Silver Swan. I'm in NYC every week. Drop me a line if you have any questions.

Hugs - Genfier yum girl you are very sexy too ! love! wow I must say hun! and I really dig your name girl Genifer how sweet! :kissing: :hugs: :clap: eileenxxx

lorna2cute
06-10-2005, 10:46 PM
In New York City. Got my fingernails, stocking, boots, earrings, make-up, wig and attitude down pat, any suggestions?

there's a place that has a ******* party starting up tonight. there will probably be more "admirers" than "t-girls" there. could use a little advice before heading out.

(man, it is sure hard typing with these long nails.)

Yes, hon. I do have a tip: HAVE FUN!! :D

womanatheart
06-11-2005, 02:03 PM
Wendy Lau,
Wendy .... Wendy..... it is Saturday at 2:00pm CST. Are you awake yet? (as she stirrs from her bed with hangover and makeup still on) Hello Wendy... is that you?? Stephanie here luv. How was your night last night. Tell us you had the time of your life!. What??? He took you home? Then what? .....Come on - tell us.... We are waiting. He did what!!!??

If that is your lips and mouth in the photo - you probably had a great time last night and didnt pay for 1 drink and propositioned all night! :)

I am sitting here all made up and ready to go out on the town - tonight. Heels, makeup etc. (but no nails yet - how do women type with those???) Make up has an awful smell. Wish me a great woman time. :p
Love
Stephanie