PDA

View Full Version : Quickie

Jerry
06-10-2005, 05:06 PM
How long do you usually take to do a quickie?

For me, if nobody will be home for about 20 minutes, I'll throw on a skirt and some heels, slip on a sweater, some lipstick, and comb out a wig.

I'll do it if I need to quickly throw in a load of laundry or empty the dish washer. Nothing's better than cleaning up in a skirt.

Then if I need to quickly clean up, I can get back en drab in about a minute.

Jerry

Wenda
06-10-2005, 10:15 PM
sometimes, if I am in the mood, when I am at home for lunch, I eat quickly, then pull on my vinyl elbow-length gloves, and/or a pair of boots, and take a quick nap. does wonders. wenda.

mariej
06-10-2005, 10:23 PM
It takes me 20 minutes to find my make up bag !!!
L&P
Mariej
xx

JoAnnDallas
06-10-2005, 10:31 PM
Today, I was all dressed up with makeup and lipstick, when my sister called on the phone and said a friend of her's was stopping by to drop of a present for my neice's wedding. I was about half way out of my dress when the doorbell rung. I had to quickly get off the dress, slip, shoes, put my day wear on, socks, clean the makeup and lipstick off before I could answer the door. She almost left by that time I answered the door. She came in dropped off the present and then left. After I locked the door, I took off the day wear, put the slip on, went into the bathroom to put my makeup and lipstick back on and discovered that I had not cleaned my eye brows. Still had mascara on them. She never noticed them.

Robertacd
06-11-2005, 12:02 AM
I come home for lunch and always slip on my bra, forms and a blouse (I wear womans jsean and panties everyday) while I eat, then slip them off and head back to work. Its only for maybe 30 minutes but its my little privete time and I love it.