PDA

View Full Version : Yesterday's makeover

terrigurl
12-31-2008, 09:48 AM
I went to a new salon yesterday. The woman who did my makeup was wonderful! She made me feel comfortable, and almost gave me a facial as she massaged my face during the application of the makeup. When she finished, she asked if I had a longer wig, because she thought that would look better than the short one I wore. My outfit was a bubble skirt (petal skirt?), a short sleeve striped top, and ankle boots. After I had my nails done, I went down to the nearby clothing shop and tried on 4 outfits: 3 dresses and a top and pants outfit. I didn't like how they fit. The SA and I had spoken earlier last week, and she seemed very friendly. I was in guy mode when we talked and she suggested I come in when the manager was there. So I did ask her manager if it would be OK to try on some outfits, if I came in dressed as a woman. She agreed, as long as I didn't "bother" the other customers. So, when I went in yesterday, I asked the SA if I could look at some outfits, and she told me to ask the owner. I thought it was the same woman I spoke with the other day, but it wasn't. So I went up to her at the counter and asked if I could try on some outfits. I think she may have thought I was just another woman, and she readily agreed. I need to go back and ask the SA if the owner thought I was a woman. I am excited to think that she may have mistaken me for a real woman! The SA is a big girl and we wear about the same size. I would love to get into her closet and try on some of her clothes, but oh well....:battingeyelashes:

JoAnne Wheeler
12-31-2008, 10:20 AM
What a wonderful experiece you had - we should all be so fortunate
Love,
JoAnne Wheeler

BekiJ
01-04-2009, 03:04 AM
Looks like you are living the dream.

Beyond THIS fantasy, the one that I think about is a total transformation at one of the transformation studios. Probably never happen, but one never knows.

Hugs
BekiJ

Christina Horton
01-04-2009, 03:29 AM
You know they can't refuse you if you want to try on clothing, Just because you a man. Thats discrimanation. If your dressed as a women they can't , In drab ,well I am not sure. It sounded like you had a good time.So good on you. It was very polite of you to ask them, give all of us a good rep. That was just for you F.Y.I. though.You should also get a lesson on makeup if they do it. I DID and I learned a lot. Well have fun the next time you go out. I should be going out tomorow. HUGGS :hugs: :canada:

Angie G
01-04-2009, 09:53 AM
Good for you Terri you go girl.:hugs:
Angie