PDA

View Full Version : Should I tell my parents?

womantrapped2005
06-10-2005, 07:00 PM
I was thinking about telling my parents about me wanting and going to crossdress as soon as I can and also tell them about me being gay, should I tell them?

Daniel
06-10-2005, 07:09 PM
First of all, I'm no expert.

Second of all, I would need information about what your parents are like before I can even form an opinion either way. That matters big time.

DanaJ
06-10-2005, 07:33 PM
Matt - we asked you some questions in your other thread, which you ignored. It would be nice to know the answers before we give you more/better advice...

DanaJ

Peggy Sue
06-11-2005, 07:58 AM
Don't be in too big a hurry to tell your parents. Think about it long and carefully. How open are your parents to alternative life-styles such gay, lesbian, bi-sexualism and transgenderism? If you don't think they can handle such news, it may not be worth the pain and suffering it may bring you and them.

I wish you well in your future whatever you decide.

Hugs and kisses,
Peggy Sue :kissing:

ronna
06-11-2005, 11:36 AM
I was going to tell my folks but chickened out, then I sent my dad a link to my web site, so the truth is out now. I haven't heard from him since.
Probably kind of disappointing to them, but you know, it's my life

Rachel_740
06-11-2005, 12:06 PM
I was going to tell my folks but chickened out, then I sent my dad a link to my web site, so the truth is out now. I haven't heard from him since.
Probably kind of disappointing to them, but you know, it's my life

Ronna,

Just a thought, how long ago did you send this link to your Dad, and have you tried contacting them. It may be that they want to talk but aren't sure how to approach the subject.

When I announced my transition I had to do it in person - for me it was the only way. I told Mum first, who I felt would be more supportive and ok with it, then I had no choice about telling Dad, cos I coulndn't let it come from Mum - that would be cowardly.

They were both ok with it and they have accepted their new daughter with open arms.

Anne

crispy
06-11-2005, 10:38 PM
Matt - we asked you some questions in your other thread, which you ignored. It would be nice to know the answers before we give you more/better advice...

DanaJ
AHHHH !!!!!! don't spoil HIS fun !! :rolleyes: :p

Donna Delite
06-12-2005, 01:05 AM
Only you can answer your question

baronessok
06-12-2005, 04:55 AM
i wont ever come out as a cd to my parents not a healthy or prudent choice in my family

Kimberly
06-12-2005, 05:30 AM
AHHHH !!!!!! don't spoil HIS fun !! :rolleyes: :p

:troll: ?

ronna
06-12-2005, 09:36 PM
Thanks, Anne 0, your considerate support is always appreciated.
I've always kind of wanted to show my mom because I have some features that she might find desirable--in a daughter!

Oh, and Miss Baroness, that's precisely why we are here for you