PDA

View Full Version : How many are dressed in their finest tonight?

Kate's at home
12-31-2008, 05:42 PM
With it being New Years eve, I was just wondering how many are getting all dolled up tonight in your best, and what are you doing and wearing for fun?

I just finished with day's work, showered, make up and hair done, favorite scent (Intigue, old one from Mary Kay) and dressed. New long white slip, new black hose, best white matching lacy panties and bra, long simple black A line dress, simple white cardigan and new pair of black suede MJ's. Yes, the pink fog has set in...

I'm staying in, watching a movie a bit later, and maybe check back here around midnite to share some time with all the girls here.

Have fun tonight, and Happy New years to all!

Kate

deja true
12-31-2008, 05:49 PM
How'd you know? :)

Actually, I'm trying to go through the whole wardrobe...

It'll prolly take till midnite, at least!

Maybe celebratory piccies are in order, huh?

:D

Happy New Year y'all!

Maria2222
12-31-2008, 05:55 PM
They're all special and my finest, Kate. Some are just a little finer than others. LOL.
I'm dressed now, but have to change back pretty soon.
:)

Jennifer Giovannetta
12-31-2008, 05:56 PM
I will be dressed tonight. Nothing out of the ordinary. A sexy black blouse, girl jeans, and dressy black patent sandals. Close to what I am wearing in my avatar! Hopefully I will stay up past midnight.

ElaineB
12-31-2008, 05:57 PM
I will start getting dolled up shortly, and have a black dress for tonight. Not going out, just staying in and doing nothing special.

Shelly67
12-31-2008, 06:35 PM
Last year I really enjoyed myself , got dressed and took a few pics to see in 08 .
This new years , I,m presently typing this on my laptop in bed - not dressed , nor with a drinkie poo or the festive spirit.
Methinks I,m all partied out ..............
But I aim to go for it on friday - in more ways than one giggle.
Happy New year everyone.

JoAnne Wheeler
12-31-2008, 07:10 PM
Not tonight or tomorrow - have to have some quality manly time with my spouse who has been good to me this year
Your sister,
JoAnne Wheeler

TV_Allie
12-31-2008, 07:11 PM
I've got my hair done up, pretty dress, made up to the nines.
Waiting for my wife to get home and start our party....

beenherelongtime
12-31-2008, 07:21 PM
been long time since i went out on new years eve, at one time i went to a friends restaurant and spent time with them, unfortunatly they are back in philadelphia. i miss them

MsSamanthaErica
12-31-2008, 07:23 PM
I just got into white thigh-highs, a ruffled black mini, my VS boy-shorts and a white satin slip. I am all ready to ring it in!!!

~Samantha

bobbie_1048
12-31-2008, 07:26 PM
Having a nice quiet night at home. I had on my lbd and heels but it's quite chilly so I changed and put on a sweater, a long skirt and my below the knee boots. And the kicker is that my wife likes it too. HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone.

cdinmd206
12-31-2008, 07:52 PM
Two weeks ago I was looking for others to go out with on New Years Eve. Then the wife found out she had to be at work at 5 AM on New Years day, so I am now stuck chaparoning our teenage daughters annual New Years Eve sleep over party. Talk about a drastic change in plans!!!!!!

paulaN
12-31-2008, 07:56 PM
I am dressed in a purple sweater dress, nylons and heels. I am not made up. I hope to be sound asleep when the new year rings in. I have to work tomorrow. It feels nice to be dressed right now though.

CharlotteW
12-31-2008, 08:05 PM
Wifey wanted to do my make-up and send me out to our fave club but I was too tired after last nights shenanigans.
Tonight it's just panties, stockings & belt, bra and camisole.

Stephanie_Wish
12-31-2008, 08:13 PM
Family night tonight, so not overt.
Pair of red panties and black pahtyhose under the drabs, however...

Happy New Year and lots of hugs
S

lori m crawford
12-31-2008, 08:18 PM
for me why i do it but to be out with some one that cares what you look like i no some dont get that time but for those if you do it an ????? if i am going to all the things to look as good as i can i wont pople to see me maby i am rong

Elizebeth
12-31-2008, 08:33 PM
I want to dress so bad tonight but I stuck home with the child and can't.

gillian1968
12-31-2008, 09:52 PM
<sigh> not tonight, but tomorrow morning for sure!

Angie G
12-31-2008, 10:28 PM
My grand son is with us tonight so I just underdressed.:hugs:
Angie

BLUE ORCHID
12-31-2008, 10:46 PM
I will just be spending some quality time with my girl friends here on the forum. May the new year bring many new high heels
and much good fortune to all
ORCHID

cosmolovesph
12-31-2008, 10:50 PM
eh, i wish... just a pair of suntan PH t-shirt and shorts tonight

sharli61
12-31-2008, 10:54 PM
just got back from dinner, dressed in girl jeans, panty hose, thong, bra, and t neck sweater. had a great dinner and spend the rest of the evening at home. Happy New Years, everyone

MJ
12-31-2008, 11:35 PM
not me just my pj tonight

deja true
01-01-2009, 12:00 AM
Happy New Year, Brothers and Sisters!

You made 2008 my best year ever...

2009 can only be better for all of us!

respect & love to all...

deja

:<3:

:hugs:

ElaineB
01-01-2009, 12:22 AM
Ok ... finished dolling up ... got on my LBD with the white dots and trying out some green eyeshadow. Not dolled up enough for photos. Maybe tomorrow.

New Year Resolution: Do not use L'Oreal nail polish again. Stick with Revlon.

Lisa Pomeroy
01-01-2009, 12:23 AM
Hello Darlings,

It's 21 minutes into 2009 on the East Coast...Happy New Year!! :D

My avatar is new for the new year--taken earlier this evening. It is far as I have gone en femme to date (being new to this and all...) Gotta get a wig! Hey, that'll do for a resolution...

Smoochies,

Lisa

Magickman
01-01-2009, 12:39 AM
Home alone tonight, reading a military sniper novel.

Dressed in a blue turtleneck, denim skirt, knee high trouser socks and 4" ankle boots.

Casually dressy, yet comfortable, as I countdown to the New Year.

bridget thronton
01-01-2009, 01:00 AM
Not my finest - but comfortable and cozy (cold day - stay at home dinner)

docrobbysherry
01-01-2009, 01:03 AM
Only 10:00 pm here. I just got back from a date. Yes, I KNOW it's New Years Eve! And you're supposed to stay out until after midnite!:drink::doh:

But, that has NOTHING to do with this thread! :brolleyes: It's too late for me to dress tonite. Tomorrow's the big day for me!:D

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!:Party::balloons:

Janie Gunn
01-01-2009, 01:33 AM
I didnt. It was my plan to go out to a tranny bar, but I fu#*ed up my plans once again (same thing happened on boxing day, my birthday, was gonna go to same bar), not enough time to get ready for it, so I just went out at about 11.00pm, couldnt find much happening, wasnt really caring that much anyways.
I'm actually glad all this festive s*#t is over for another year, I dont enjoy it by myself anymore.

leesametz
01-01-2009, 08:19 AM
I didnt. It was my plan to go out to a tranny bar...

same here. i took a nap around 130 and when i woke up about 45 minutes later i had zero interest in dressing or going out. it was as if a switch got thrown. i cancelled my makeover as well

I'm actually glad all this festive s*#t is over for another year, I dont enjoy it by myself anymore.

ive not been much into the holidays for about 20 years myself but i do it with a smile for my wife and daughter and i put on a good presentation for the rest of the family...

i would have worn this...

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc208/leesa_metz/P4200462.jpg

Janie Gunn
01-01-2009, 09:07 AM
Hey, that looks nice Leesametz or should that be 'Mrs Claus'!

Leesametz: ive not been much into the holidays for about 20 years myself but i do it with a smile for my wife and daughter and i put on a good presentation for the rest of the family...

I need to find a woman to make things like Xmas, b'day, and New Years a happy time again (I was depressed on Xmas day over it, forced myself to go out that night to a party, even though I didnt enjoy it, so that I wasnt home alone and do anything stupid).
Last night it wasnt quite like it was on Xmas day, and b'day.

Ashley_1962
01-01-2009, 10:05 AM
Got all 'dolled up'.. and celebrated my first new year as Ashley (at home with my SO). Wore my new satin skirt and sheer blouse... the new avatar was taken around 11:30pm last night.

Hope everyone has a Happy Crossdressing New Year!!