PDA

View Full Version : New Years Eve Party

Jennifer Marie P.
12-31-2008, 09:05 PM
There is a New Years Eve party that my friends do every year and decided not to go as Jennifer but in male mode and my best GG friend said I'm crazy that you should go as Jennifer and that she will let me wear her pink ballgown ands do a makeover for me and I said okay and dollied me up and put on the ballgown on and was in dream heaven just like Cinderalla and thanked her for talking me into going as Jennifer and oops out of time we have to go to the party and will update at a later date.

TSchapes
12-31-2008, 09:22 PM
Make sure you have someone take pictures. No self-respecting TG would go out without one!

Let us know how it went!

Love, Tracy :love:

Sandra Dunn
12-31-2008, 09:36 PM
We're going over to some freinds house after we go to the church function. This will be my second time to the party as me, the time before I went as a male bellydancer (which I am). This shows to be the year of Sandra. I am retiring, going to school full time and hope to get a job as me. The degree is a BS in management. I know "a real BSer".LOL

HUGS Sandra

rachel_rachel
12-31-2008, 10:32 PM
I dress up every year... refer to my ready, set, go thread.

This year i went as a french maid, complete with fishnets, stillettos and feather duster.

It's the first time in the 4 years i've dressing up at new years that i've worn a costume and not just picked from my own wardrobe and it felt great!

Angie G
01-01-2009, 09:12 AM
Did you get pics hun.:hugs:
Angie

StacyCD
01-01-2009, 10:37 AM
Jennifer,

We're waiting for the rest of the story!

Carole Cross
01-01-2009, 11:53 AM
I was out fully dressed en femme for the first time last night. I went to a new years eve party organised by a local CD/TS group and had a great time. :D
I have some pics but I am having trouble coonecting my phone to my PC. I will post them when I have it sorted, but it may take some time. :sad:

JoAnne Wheeler
01-01-2009, 03:26 PM
Well now that is one super GG girlfriend !!!!! Anxious to hear how it turned out
JoAnne Wheeler

Victoria StJohn
01-01-2009, 04:10 PM
Jennifer, this has always been my fantasy for a New Year's Eve party. You are a lucky girl. Happy New Year to all. :):):)

beenherelongtime
01-02-2009, 11:23 PM
hard to resist a ball gown, isn't it.

Jennifer Marie P.
01-04-2009, 02:18 PM
hard to resist a ball gown, isn't it. I can't resist when it comes to ball gowns and I didn't want to take it off after the party that it made me feel like a total woman and the best thing about it my GG friend knew I loved it so much she said I could keep it. What a friend.

Jennifar
01-04-2009, 02:27 PM
Cool. you should post pics. And I know I have a Pink Prom dress that I just cant get out of ounce i put it on. I just wish i had some body to doll me up. Your very lucky.

victoriamwilliams1
01-04-2009, 03:06 PM
Cool! I hope you have photos.