PDA

View Full Version : My luck at start of 2009

Electra
01-01-2009, 05:50 AM
My wife is away for two weeks in January (left on New Year's Eve actually) and I am alone in the house. She has some gorgeous dresses, skirts and evening gowns and I mean to try one each day. So here I am sitting in a long evening gown and silky panties and enjoying the feel of smooth silk.:)

Electra
01-01-2009, 07:16 AM
Ah, Sunset Strip, thank you for your suggestion and I will try to follow it. Happy New Year to you too.

leesametz
01-01-2009, 08:00 AM
using your wife's clothes is a sure bust if closeted.

ive gotten some mileage out of my wifes clothes over the years. i dont wear any out of the house but ive worn some for photo shoots...

my avatar is one of her outfits...

heres another picture of it...

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc208/leesa_metz/P1012109aa.jpg

i agree its much more fun to have youre own clothing that you pick out, shop for, buy and then wear. i dont wear her lingerie because i like my own style of frilly undies...

Angie G
01-01-2009, 08:06 AM
Be careful Electra don't get thing out of place hun.:hugs:
Angie

StacyCD
01-01-2009, 10:44 AM
A wife who is not accepting might get pushed over the edge if she found out you were wearing her clothes. IMO this is playing with dynamite and I would suggest getting your own things. Actually, getting your own things is part of the fun!

Sheila
01-01-2009, 03:01 PM
WRONG so Damned WRONG ................... I only hope you have your wifes permission if not then if she finds out what you have done I will not feel one bit sorry for you .................. /How dare you use her stuff if she has not given you her permision

:Angry3::Angry3::Angry3:

JoAnne Wheeler
01-01-2009, 03:08 PM
Wearing wife's clothes without her knowledge is a no - no ! Even though I am way too big to wear her clothes, I would not want to use her makeup or anything else - unless your spouse is awfully accepting and understanding - you are asking for trouble - in my humble opinion.
Love,
JoAnne Wheeler

Karren H
01-01-2009, 03:19 PM
Two weeks!!! Sounds like a T-party at Elecrta's house!! What size dresses? Maybe we can all try them on! :)

sandra-leigh
01-01-2009, 03:38 PM
Wearing wife's clothes without her knowledge is a no - no !

In the few years before I realized I was a cross-dresser, I "tried on" a number of my wife's clothes, to see how women's clothes felt, or as a reminder of what they looked like when being worn, or to get an idea of how sexy (or not) the clothes would look like on my wife is she would actually wear them, or to. Well, in retrospect, some of the times, it was entirely for me, especially a couple of my wife's skirts that I liked the feel and look of on me instead of my thinking about how they would look like on my wife -- but I didn't realize at the time that that was "cross-dressing". When I was (kidding myself?) thinking about how my wife would look in the various clothes, it was of course important that it was her clothes that I was exploring, using myself as a "clothes horse". I wasn't "wearing" her clothes as such -- I would often go through many combinations in an hour, just seeing what they looked like. (Still, it is true that there were definitely times even back then when I would say to myself something like, "Now, if I had breasts, I would wear something like this!"... and somewhere along the way that evolved into my believing that I would like breasts of my own... and I still hadn't realized I was a cross-dresser or transgendered!)

I'm not saying that what I did was "right", but in my "late onset" case, it was a necessary evolution for me to realize that I was a cross-dresser, so I have some sympathy and understanding of those who start out with their wife's clothes, not really knowing what they are doing or why. But Yeah, once you realize what you are doing, then for sure it is time to get your own clothes.

the femm side of me
01-01-2009, 03:58 PM
I agree wearing your wife’s clothes could be trouble. I understand the need to dress. After lots of struggle with accepting myself,f I have given into be a crossdresser.
My wife and I have had many many talks about how nuts I get dealing with the need to dress. With her encouragement, she bought me some of mine own things for a birth day present I have dressed in front of her three or four time in two years.
The biggest lesson she taught me was not to keep my dressing a secret. It easier for her to accept dressing than finding out later I was dressing alone. So my advice is if it is possible put yourself out there and tell her maybe you both will feel better. Good Luck with your talk if you decide to have it.
I still struggle with acceptance of myself and I wonder if I will ever be 100% comfortable with crossdressing? I hope so… :o

docrobbysherry
01-01-2009, 05:43 PM
Lucky to have the time and opportunity!:)

Lucky u can fit into your wife's dresses!:heehee:

Lucky your wife owns anything interesting enough for u to WANT to wear!:D

I've been divorced. It was a hundred+ different things that caused that. None of them had to do with me wearing her things! :brolleyes: Which were mostly moomoo like things!:doh: ( Yeah, I know. I spelled it wrong on purpose!)

paulaN
01-01-2009, 09:41 PM
I have to agree that if you start messing with the wifes clothes. It might be a sure way of getting busted.

PhillyGuy2Girl
01-02-2009, 01:11 AM
I couldn't dress in my wife's clothes if I wanted to because she is 4' 7" and I'm 6' 3" (everyone says we look like Mutt & Jeff,LOL) so there is no way in the world I'll fit into her clothes and thats why I have to have my own femme wardrobe which she helped me pick out.

Felicity :)

Electra
01-02-2009, 04:16 AM
Thanks, all of you, for comments, suggestions and advice, and a Happy New Dressing Year to you all.

Now, I have dressed in my wife's clothes before when she has been away but this period is the longest one. I am extremely careful in which clothes to try and afterward to fold them exactly as before or hang them in the wardrobe at exactly the same place and on the same hanger etc. I have so far never had any trouble; she has never discovered that I have tried her clothes while she has been away. Lingerie, on the other hand, is all mine own and I have carefully hidden it over the years.

I will let you know when she returns if my luck has held.

Billie Jean
01-02-2009, 05:09 AM
Be careful Electra don't get thing out of place hun.:hugs:
AngieAmen to that, it got me busted a couple of times that she mentioned. Don't know how many times she noticed without saying something but then she was tolerant if I didn't push it on her. Billie Jean

Kelsy
01-02-2009, 05:28 AM
When I was deeply closeted and filled with fear I would slip into my exwifes things and any womens clothes I could find! Slowly I began to shop for things and collected my own. the more open I have gotten about who I am and the more acceptance I have received, I have graduated to owning all of my own things and only borrow my wifes things after I have asked her! Looking back I think I was over stepping boundries, not respecting privacy and being a bit selfish - I am not proud of it!:sad:

Kelsy

diane51
01-02-2009, 05:40 AM
Electra, Sounds to me you have a golden opportunity to enjoy yourself. Two weeks of undisturbed dressing would be fun. Might be a good time to go out and buy a skirt or dress for yourself and enjoy.

linnea
01-02-2009, 10:25 AM
I have to agree that if you start messing with the wifes clothes. It might be a sure way of getting busted.

I generally agree with the many who have written this, but I did start with my mothers and then later my wife's clothing. However, I never wore any of their things in public, and now I would not get into their clothes under any circumstances. It's risky and unbecoming.

beenherelongtime
01-02-2009, 11:20 PM
first, you do not mention whether or not she knows. if she doesn't you are taking a big chance dressing in her clothes. if she doesn't know you could be invading her privacy. there have been a few threads about this. be careful, very very careful.

marny
01-02-2009, 11:53 PM
bUY YOUR WIFE SOME NICE CLOTHES. BUY SOME NICE CLOTHES FOR YOURSELF. LEAVE HERS ALONE. LET HER BORROW YOURS IF THEY FIT HER. WORKS FOR ME!

Sally2005
01-03-2009, 12:54 AM
It is just plain dishonest not asking first. I'm sure most of us have tried on something that was not ours for a few minutes once or twice in our lives before out of curiosity, but she's going to be really ticked off if something is out of place and she is not on a -girlfriend- level with you... your best bet is to head down to the thrift store and get something that fits.

JaytoJillian
01-03-2009, 01:43 AM
Nothing in my wife's closet even remotely appeals to me. Even though we are the same size in skirts and jeans, I've always worn my own stuff. I have let her know that she can borrow any of my things whenever she likes, but this is usually met with disdain. Out of respect, though, you should use the time alone to do a bit of shopping for femme stuff of your own. Enjoy it!

Jill

vivianann
01-03-2009, 02:52 AM
I am so glad to have my own clothes, I have never worn my wifes clothes when I was married. could never bring myself to do it even though we were the same size. The only way I would wear a womans clothes is with her permision. Go get your own clothes and do not continue to invade your wifes privacy, at least you have your own under clothes.