PDA

View Full Version : thought I was dreaming

trisha11
01-01-2009, 09:25 AM
Girls I just have to tell you about me and my GG friend and what happened the other night.

So I have a GG friend that found out about Trisha. She has been very supportive and we have talked about Trisha on several occassions. I have worn panties around her a couple of times but nothing more than that. Well the other night I was over at her house and we were watching football. I bet her that the kicker would miss the field goal. She said what do you want to bet. I did not know what to say so she says. If he misses than I get to put makeup on you. I about died. I was turned on instantly. I sat there hoping the kicker missed the field goal and believe it or not he did. My GG friend ran upstairs and got her makeup bag. She only put mascara on me but sitting there having her do that was such a turn on and a dream come true. She told me that I have beautiful eye lashes and that she is very jealous of them. She also said that she wants to give me a complete make over someday........I told her that I was getting more and more comfortable with the idea of her knowing about Trisha and that someday soon we will do the entire process from head to toe and she will be able to see me fully as Trisha......It was an awesome experience and one that I look forward to repeating down the road

trisha

Bethany38
01-01-2009, 09:39 AM
Trisha,
That's a pretty cool way to have things turn out. I hope you and your friend are able to have a full dress up party post haste. It is always nice I have found to have a G.G. that accepts the way your friend does. Good luck with that in the future.:daydreaming:

StacyCD
01-01-2009, 10:35 AM
It's very nice to see an accepting GG. However, for one that is accepting I believe that there are 20 who'd have nothing to do with a crossdresser!

Petra Bellejambes
01-01-2009, 10:57 AM
O, what a wonderful opportunity. Do move slowly. To continue the football metaphor, keep with the ground game. Move the ball 4 yards at a time. Don't go for the long bomb. Plenty of time on the clock.

This is something that you can get a lifetimes worth of benefit from...

Completely envious, and damned happy for you you devil....

Shelly Preston
01-01-2009, 11:35 AM
Hi Trisha

It looks like you will have to find a way to lose bets more often :D

Karren H
01-01-2009, 11:37 AM
Hi Trisha

It looks like you will have to find a way to lose bets more often :D

:iagree:

Brandiwvr
01-01-2009, 11:47 AM
I think the checks and balances are still iffy at best but its changing. but I have to ask, how much did you pay the kicker to miss?

Kate Jennings
01-01-2009, 12:32 PM
You should have bet on the Detroit Lions to win each week! By now you'd be in full evening attire, complete makeup and heels!

linnea
01-01-2009, 01:08 PM
This is a dream come true for many crossdressers. Good luck with it.

JoAnne Wheeler
01-01-2009, 03:22 PM
Now that is a new way to get your GG involved - how far does she want to go ? You may have found a real accepting companion - take baby steps though
JoAnne Wheeler