PDA

View Full Version : ever second guess yourself?

crossdrezzer1
01-01-2009, 10:38 AM
Have you ever gone out and thought to yourself,, did I put my stuff away in my secret hiding spot or did I forget and leave whatever lying on the bed,,, This has happened to me many times and so far when returning home I look to see and I havent left anything laying around but sure makes a long day thinking about it..

ukcd87
01-01-2009, 10:52 AM
Ive had this happen before and sometimes i think did i turn off the crossdressing related website on the computer when i went out of the room luckily ive never made a mistake like this before.

Jonianne
01-01-2009, 10:55 AM
Did I lock the door? Did I leave the stove on? Did I close the refergerator? Happens to me all the time. Sometimes it's called OCD.

MsSamanthaErica
01-01-2009, 10:57 AM
Ah yes, I have been there, done that!

It does make a long day...it also makes you argue with yourself "I *know* I put my stuff away. I'm positive! But wait... did I forget to..." :D

~Samantha

PretzelGirl
01-01-2009, 11:19 AM
I'm with Jonianne. Can you say every day on the way to work? :bonk:

Karren H
01-01-2009, 11:26 AM
Not any more.... since the wife found the stuff I accidentally left out.... So now I really don't care.... Anyone can find a ton of my stuff all over the place... mainly makeup... There's a fem jacket and a skirt hanging on the back of my door at work... lol Nail files and a lip plumper in my pencil holder next to the body lotion on my desk...

TGMarla
01-01-2009, 11:35 AM
Yes, I've done that plenty of times. And even though my wife is aware that I crossdress, I'm careful to not leave any egregious reminders of that out where she can find them. But I still do sometimes, and it makes me feel bad because it makes her feel bad. So I try to be thorough, and I always try to remember to give the bedroom a once-over before she comes home.

Raychel
01-01-2009, 11:39 AM
I do this all the time. And soemtimes when I go back and check I found out that I missed something. One time I found a pair of High Heels under my desk. Explain that one to the kids. :eek:

CharlotteW
01-01-2009, 11:53 AM
Yeh, I left my wig in full view just two days ago, I think the tennager spotted it too. Although, I think he already suspects something is different, there's always to much nylon in the bedroom and there's NO male underwear which is mine.

Barbaraheels
01-01-2009, 12:15 PM
God, when haven't I thought about that! I guess its just paranoia. But then again I think I'm obsesive compulsive anyway. When I was younger and used to dress I was always so paranoid that someone was looking into my window, mabey a friend or neighbor. Its all in your head I guess, but it doesn't mean don't be careful if you don't want to get caught.

Lisa Pomeroy
01-01-2009, 12:26 PM
It reminds me of stories I have read about being a secret agent or a police plant in the mafia or something. Did I leave out my code book? Did I erase everything from the computer? Do they suspect?

And it's really hard to think of everything. My son noticed the smell of my girlie-scented shaving gel in the bathroom once, and remarked about it...he also noticed a bit of glitter on my face from hastily wiped-off lipstick...

The children will be here in a few hours, as it happens...time to get this nail polish off and make sure the bathroom trash is empty...pics deleted in camera...final sweep and sniff test...

Undercover Lisa

crystalann
01-01-2009, 12:29 PM
I used to check all the time makeup off and everything put away. But now I am on my own and I really do care anymore if someone comes to the house if they look hard they can find stuff

rickie121x
01-01-2009, 12:53 PM
I used to run a lot, on the fairly crowded strand in Manhattan Beach CA, and one morning, while running my usual 10K, I found that my fingernails were still a lovely red. OMG, I was so embarrassed! But no-one noticed. Hmmmmn, or did they?

And the instance that really tickles me, is that my ex-wife of forty years told me just recently that way back then she had found my box of high heels and stockings that I had hidden in the trunk of my car. Forty years and she had never mentioned it. Here I thought that I had a perfect secret, and she had kept her knowledge secret all of this time. But we were just kids back then and were, quite obviously, not well self assured - at least not well enough to tell the truth.

And the time when my 16 year old daughter loudly knocked on my door one morning after I had a CD party. There was some femme clothing littered around the living room which I simply had not cleaned up the night before. She simply stormed in, right past me, right on into the living room. I started to make excuses and she interrupted, "Forget about that stuff, I know all about it - Dad, my car won't start! And I need help"

So yes I have "left stuff out and around" and even though no-one seemed to care, it has led me to around forty years of frequent second guessing!

Rickie :daydreaming:

Breanna Jaqueline
01-01-2009, 01:03 PM
I wonder this all the time, and do a mental checklist in my head... wig (check) makeup (check) blouse (check) skirt (check) bra (check) panties (oh darn) where did i put those? Sometimes I'll even go back home to check.
Now that my wife is more accepting of it, I don't worry quite so much.

Elizebeth
01-01-2009, 01:17 PM
I am trying to be more open with my dressing. I have kept it secret for so long it hard not to keep hiding stuff.

Kate Simmons
01-01-2009, 01:33 PM
I used to but since the "duck" is long out of the "pond", it's one less thing to be concerned about.;):)

Carole Cross
01-01-2009, 01:36 PM
I am lucky in that I live alone, but I,m not sure what my landlord would say if he needed to go in my room during the day and saw all my makeup and wigs in ful view. :D

beenherelongtime
01-01-2009, 02:32 PM
many times

JoAnne Wheeler
01-01-2009, 02:35 PM
I have done this before - spouse saw it - not happy was she
JoAnne Wheeler

Tess
01-01-2009, 03:12 PM
Ooooh yes! To many times to count.

Billie Jean
01-01-2009, 11:33 PM
Lots of times. Billie Jean

linnea
01-02-2009, 12:59 AM
Oh, yes, many times! However, I also have worried about leaving the water running, forgetting to turn the oven off, etc.
And in some cases, I have forgotten to put my femme things away.
However, what works for me best is a routine. When I have to put things away, I follow a pattern that helps me remember to stow everything and to do it without fail.
I still worry, of course, and I still make mistakes, but I've had better luck since I started using the routine.

harmony
01-02-2009, 01:37 AM
my worst problem is with earrings-its tough to look manly with them dangling!

gwenrob43
01-02-2009, 01:46 AM
Oh yes, and indeed I have left some items out (a bra and stockings). I then came out to my wife, but she doesn't approve. Now I'm more careful. Of course the bottom of my closet is full of ladies shoes, I've got another 4 pair under the bed, there's some makeup in the medicine chest and my bookcase. Now I double and triple check every time I dress.

Cissy Chiana
01-02-2009, 02:21 AM
I second, third and fourth guess myself sometimes to the point of paralysed inaction caused by my indecisivness