PDA

View Full Version : Brought in the new year dressed with my wife

bredalee25
01-01-2009, 01:17 PM
Hi all,
I just wanted to share the exciting new first in my life. My wife and i brought in the new year while i was dressed. This was a first for me of what i hope is many more to come. With my wonderful wife accepting my dressing it opens up alot of new ground for me to cover. Like as soon as i get a wig my wife has offered to do my make up to make me look really good. She already paints my nails when I ask her to (both finger and toenails) i'm so lucky to have her in my life.

ttfn

linnea
01-01-2009, 01:23 PM
Happy New Year!

Petra Bellejambes
01-01-2009, 01:26 PM
What a terrific way to start it all off. Count your blessings and take good care of them all. Cheers - Petra

Karren H
01-01-2009, 02:28 PM
Sweet!! So let's see a photo!! :)

beenherelongtime
01-01-2009, 02:30 PM
good way to start, i hope you keep going

Elizebeth
01-01-2009, 02:41 PM
perfect way to start the new year

Kimberely416
01-01-2009, 02:45 PM
I also brought the New Year in dressed to the nines at a local club and had a great time. I was made to feel really special. It felt really nice not to have to buy drinks and at the end of the evening, a very nice gentleman even helped me with my coat; a perfect end to a perfect evening. What a way to bring in the New Year.

Best wishes to all for a great 2009. :love:

Kimberely

bredalee25
01-01-2009, 02:50 PM
Sorry karen i'm not able to share pics right now. I'm forced to use the company PC for now til i get a new tower and internet service at home again.

Thanks for the comments.

ttfn

JoAnne Wheeler
01-01-2009, 03:15 PM
WONDERFUL - you are one lucky girl - your spouse is a keeper - love and cherish her
Love,
JoAnne Wheeler

Sissy_Michelle
01-01-2009, 03:45 PM
:o Well since my job change is almost complete and I have started getting a little braver in my "dressing", meaning I have been wearing my underclothes mainly bra and panty all day around the house. Due to my past job I haven't been able to wear anything outside of the home. However my wife asked me if I was ready to go out to celebrate the new year last night and I said wait a moment while I change. As I was taking off my underclothes she told me to leave them on and then picked out some other things to wear (all guy clothes I am not that brave just yet). As I was getting my coat and I noticed myself in the mirror and I could definately make out my bra! :eek: I went back to the bed room and just as I was going to take off my shirt she asked me what I was doing and I stood infront of her mirror and said look you can see my bra! She then said you look nice and it will be dark no one will see it, besides you wanted to wear it, so wear it. There wasn't that much lighting in our room and if I could make out my bra I am sure others would...
As New Years Eve came and went. Four bars and a few friends of hers that we "had" to stop by and wish them Happy New Year later. That I could tell only a handfull of people noticed and all of them women. I was very nervous and paranoid and was watching everyone to see / hear if anyone would notice. The ones that did notice were very nice about it and two of them wanted to know where I got the bra, panty set. After we got home my wife asked me how I liked it and I told her I would have been a lot less nervous if no one could see what I was wearing. But I did like it and it was very exciting for my first time "dressed" out in public. Will I go out fully dressed I am not sure just yet. But my wife supports me and was there for me all night. I wasn't sure about how she truly felt about our little secret but now I am more confident.
Take care everyone and I would like to wish you and your family and Happy and Safe New Year. .
Hi all,
I just wanted to share the exciting new first in my life. My wife and i brought in the new year while i was dressed. This was a first for me of what i hope is many more to come. With my wonderful wife accepting my dressing it opens up alot of new ground for me to cover. Like as soon as i get a wig my wife has offered to do my make up to make me look really good. She already paints my nails when I ask her to (both finger and toenails) i'm so lucky to have her in my life.

ttfn

the femm side of me
01-01-2009, 04:15 PM
Good for you. I dressed the first time just a short time ago I can still feel the thrill and fright all at the same time. I realized that my wife loves me all of me no matter if I am dressed or not, It’s just me dressed as a boy or girl just me. I like me more having the ability to dress when I need to. Thumbs up to all of the wives who accept their dressing husbands.

brookalicious
01-01-2009, 04:18 PM
Congratulations, babe! Hope this is the start of something truly wonderful! :-)

Girly Sara
01-01-2009, 05:23 PM
That's great news, hun. Can't beat a supportive SO x

Briana Blonde
01-01-2009, 07:13 PM
I stayed home and dressed rather than go out to party...:daydreaming:

StacyCD
01-01-2009, 07:26 PM
Having a supportive and accepting SO is something all of us without certainly wish for!