PDA

View Full Version : Boobs hangin' out

uknowhoo
06-10-2005, 08:53 PM
so did the title get yer attention...
well, the thread's not quite what you might've expected...
well, my wife doesn't know about Tammi, but she might quite soon.
I accidentally left my recently-purchased breast forms in the guest bedroom when i packed up after dressing for a bit this morning -- YIKES!
She was quite curious about them when we talked mid-afternoon, and will no doubt want to discuss them in an hour when she arives home from work (she really didn't know why I might have bought such a thing). So I think I'll just hit the hay a little early tonite, and buy myself some time before the inevitable conversation and explanation. She's headed out of town for two days, so hopefully I'll have some time to mentally/emotionally prepare for my coming out party, so to speak. We've been together 18 years and are very strong together, but I had decided long ago I would not tell her (for a combination of reasons). Perhaps the past coupla months online here with you all has given me some courage and confidence. You know, some say "there are no accidents," hopefully this won't turn into a train wreck. Wish me luck!!!

Holly
06-10-2005, 09:08 PM
Well, of course, good luck. But are you sure that avoiding it now the the "boob is out of the bra" so to speak, is the wisest course of action? Especially if she is going to be going away for a couple of days? Imaginations have a way with running away with themselves. This is a very critical time for you and your wife. Please give this careful consideration.

Lady Jayne
06-10-2005, 09:13 PM
Wishing you luck in what has to come ....But I can't help thinking the sooner you talk the better I can only imagin what is going through her mind and I'm not sure giving her time to brood on this is a good move. just my opinion but now the cat is out of the bag I think you just need to be there to answer all the questions she must have.Good luck..........Jayne

Alie
06-10-2005, 09:15 PM
You should be able to work threw your new challenge.
It you need a new home for what was hanging out. . .

. . .let me know!!

womanatheart
06-10-2005, 09:23 PM
Tami,
I am glad it is you and not me.
I went through my 3 days in hell 1 year ago when my wife found me out via a photo I took of myself effem. It was 3 days I do not want to live again. Yet it was good that I let Stephanie out. My problem is that she thinks Stephanie is gone. But I really think she knows. During those 3 days, she did some research on CD and learned it was not homosexual, not deviant, not threat to kids but really a ultra respect of women. Instead of me wanting to jump every available and good looking woman - I want to emulate them. My current job is to sell her on the benefits to her of me being total open about my fem side. But it takes time. Some women cannot accept change very well or rocking their security blanket (or world). (That subject would be a good thread. How many gg wives really want security rather than "love" and a vibrant relationship) :)
Get to the point Stephanie: Tami;tell her slowly. It has to be done sooner or later and why put yourself thru hell until you tell her? Who knows - she could be understanding in the long term.
Love.
Stephanie

Wenda
06-10-2005, 09:56 PM
Sooner is better than later, dear. Keeping it a secret is troublesome. Even if she is not 100% comfortable with it, as long as she keeps an open mind you are OK. If she has questions, concerns, encourage her to browse this site, email us, whatever. If she gets into it, like some of the girls' SOs have done, it can be a lot of fun. best wishes, wenda.

mariej
06-10-2005, 10:15 PM
I think in the vast majority of cases it is better out than in.
I can only hope you are as lucky as I was. Me coming out actually brought us closer together. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!
L&P
Mariej
xx

RachelDenise
06-11-2005, 06:28 AM
There is no doubt that you have to tell her and I can see both sides. Tell her soon so you can get the discussion going and hopefully ally her fears and whatever she might be thinking. Tell her later so you can have your discussion well planned and thought out so you aren't just blabbering along about it. Difficult decision. I think it depends on what kind of peron she is and what you hope to be with your dressing. Be true to yourself so you can tell her honestly what all this means to you, and her as well.

uknowhoo
06-11-2005, 12:32 PM
Thank you all so much for your caring and thoughtful feedback.

My wife departed a little while ago for her 2 day trip, without our having discussed it. If we had gotten into it b4 she left, we would have had only 10-20 minutes (while watching our 5 yr old), and I'm glad I didn't attempt that.

As for your kindly concern lady jane, about what must be going through her head, well... having seen a TV show about them, my wife had actually talked about getting me one of those ultra-realistic sex dolls. When she asked me about the forms in our very brief conversation yesterday, it was obvious she did not realize why I was in possession of such items. I gleaned that she thought the forms were somehow a type of sex toy or accessory - not connecting it with crossdressing.

Anyway, thanks again, and I'll keep you posted going forward.

Lady Jayne
06-11-2005, 02:00 PM
Phew.... well on the bright side it does give you time to gather some good info for her. I believe there are some really helpfull books availible, haven't read it myself but I do seem to remember some of the girls her mentioning one called "My Husband betty"? something like that, and I'm sure some of the wonderfull GG's her would be willing to offer her an understanding SO's point of view.Judging by your comment about the sex toy it would seem she has quite a liberated outlook which will hopefully work in your favour. Just don't expect too much too soon. Remember you've had years to come to terms with this where has she will be thrown in at the deep end so to speak,it's bound to throw up all the usuall questions and concerns, people do tend to make assumptions about things they don't understand.
I do hope things work out well for you,Good luck!
Jayne xx

Wendy me
06-11-2005, 02:15 PM
just be carefull of how you approch it as it might back fire on you go slow and realy listen to her and think a bit before you answer her...........

Stephenie
06-11-2005, 03:23 PM
Well looks like you have little in the way of options. Good Luck and my prays go with you.