View Full Version : help

graham
01-01-2009, 02:49 PM
how do i tell my wife i am a crossdresser in the home

Shelly Preston
01-01-2009, 03:01 PM
Hi Graham

You need to read the link in my signature on telling your partner

It has lots of good information and should help you on the timing of when and how to tell her

JoAnne Wheeler
01-01-2009, 03:10 PM
Well - if you read this website, you will learn a lot - if you do some internet research you will find an awful lot on this subject - finally there are a lot of books out there that are helpful
Good luck and best wishes,
JoAnne Wheeler

Katrina red nails
01-01-2009, 03:40 PM
I agree with Shelly. I did the "how to tell your partner" thread and some of the links therein and it definitely helped although to be fair she knew i had a liking for womens clothes already just not the depth of my desire to crossdress regularly.

Ana5551
01-01-2009, 03:44 PM
Number one....be completely honest with her.

Christa001
01-01-2009, 03:48 PM
Graham,
There is tons of information on this wonderful site. However it can be addicting !!

Lost in the pink fog.....

Kathleen Grace
01-01-2009, 05:11 PM
I just told my wife and it went very well because I was honest about my whole history from childhood on. I first explained why I hadn’t told her. How afraid I was of hurting her. How I have always felt feminine on many levels, that it was not her fault in any way. I told her that I have always and always will be attracted to her as a man and that that would never change and how very much I love her.

Be patient, you may not be able to share all that you want or feel you need to at once. Wait for a quiet time, so you can have a real heart to heart. Listen to her and give her time to process it all. Be ready to forgive if she reacts with anger and confusion. Her acceptance is a process and she will need your love and support as she works through it.

The thread below is a good place for you to start..

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13841

linnea
01-01-2009, 10:05 PM
Be careful, read good advice (a lot of it is available here), and go honestly and slowly.

Tasha McIntyre
01-01-2009, 10:15 PM
Do your research first Graham, this site is a wonderful source, there is even a site for partners of CD's here as well. There are also may other sites on the net as well that deal with coming out.

Like the other girls said, be honest about it, and include your history from childhood. Taking things slowly, you should also try to (with your wife) set any boundaries to your CD activities. For example, my wife is OK as long as I don't alert the neighbours.

Good luck, and if things go well - beware the pink fog

Nicki B
01-01-2009, 11:16 PM
Be careful, read good advice (a lot of it is available here), and go honestly and slowly.

You'll only get one chance to do it - so make sure you do it right?