PDA

View Full Version : A Peron's Judgment

womantrapped2005
06-10-2005, 11:21 PM
I was talking to this one guy today on another chatroom place and he says that every crossdresser is gay. I kept trying to tell him thats not true. But he wouldn't listen. I swear sometimes people are so dumb.

veronica
06-10-2005, 11:29 PM
never argue with a fool

CharleneCD
06-11-2005, 06:43 AM
Guess I get to answer another. Im not gay. I do not feel sexual thoughts about men. Goes to show that, that guy is a close minded idiot.

Melissa A.
06-11-2005, 08:33 AM
When you take some people's firmly held beliefs, and show them that they are without a doubt mistaken, something happens inside their brains. I'ts like throwing a rock into a blender, and leaving it running. Sends them into overload, smoke starts coming out, gets real ugly.

When they stop overheating, they usually end up sticking to their guns more than ever. It just doesn't compute; they can't handle it.

You can't talk to a true believer, no matter what the subject.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

DanaJ
06-11-2005, 08:41 AM
Who is A Peron and why does his judgement matter?

DanaJ

Melissa A.
06-11-2005, 08:59 AM
Peron: Former head of a South American Country. Don't know Evita's views on crossdressing, but she sure looked good.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

DanaJ
06-11-2005, 09:03 AM
Yeah, I know him - Juan Peron wasn't it? Maybe A Peron is their son or something ;)

DanaJ

misty_waves
06-11-2005, 11:45 AM
That guy really has no clue. However, I must admit that it was a bit surprising to me to discover that most crossdressers are heterosexual. I am gay, and so I think that I linked my crossdressing with that. But as I started to explore this forum and other internet resources, I obviously found out the truth. I think it's something that a majority of the population is not aware of. On the bright side, I never thought I could have so much in a common with a group of straight guys! LOL

- Misty

eileen1969
06-11-2005, 12:59 PM
:bonk: Bonk them on the head and then persue to kick them like a :dead: :Punch: further more bop them in head! and then :evilbegon here yee here yee! Pesercute~Judge~ and then condemn them for thier actions! Now would that not be fun to do aye! The powers that be!

Wenda
06-11-2005, 01:28 PM
Never get into a pissing contest with a skunk. Some people are just stupid a**holes. too bad for them. I am not gay. I have friends who are. I just don't see it as an issue. People do have the right to ignorance. You can't change people, you can only change how you deal with them. wenda.

Wendy me
06-11-2005, 01:43 PM
if you argue with a closed minded person then thay will never change just stop wasteing your time with them if you say yes thay say no if you say up thay say down
stick with like minded people and leve the outhers to them selfes...