PDA

View Full Version : What urges do you get before you dress?

curse within
01-03-2009, 01:41 AM
From reading some post here I was wondering if the thrill ever goes away would you stop dressing? I know most would say the thrill will never go away because they enjoy dressing so much. If you lose the sensation and feelings of how the clothing feels would you stop? Would you stop if that desire to really feel fem goes away?
There is such an array of why so many of us dress, some really want to become female while others just like how the clothing feels. Some of us like the excitment or thrill they get out of dressing the erotic sensation of stepping into the wild side. Others claim it calms them down to get in touch with thier female side to ease or shake off a bad day let out some stress, that one descibes me best but not always true I do like the erotic side as well sometimes. What drive you to dress?

JaytoJillian
01-03-2009, 01:55 AM
I usually like what I see in the mirror after I get dressed, and the fact that I can't recognize my male self when en femme is kind of fun. In fact, it's the idea of becoming "someone else" that appeals to me most. And when I step out at night, the experiences I have are in a sense, other worldly, as they are completely different from what I've known in my previous all masculine all the time point of view. I guess I'm also motivated by positive feedback that I generally recieve when out in public, and there's an element of wanting to do it better each time I dress.

sometimes_miss
01-03-2009, 03:39 AM
When I come home, I very often just can't wait to get out of my 'guy' clothes. There's no 'thrill' involved, just a 'comfortable' feeling once I'm 'en femme'. Girl clothes feel 'normal', guy clothes don't. That's all there is to it, really.

sandra-leigh
01-03-2009, 04:35 AM
I wear "stealth" women's clothes most of the time at work now. I rarely wear men's socks now, wearing trouser socks or knee-highs or tights instead (or, sometimes, pantyhose.) My pants are women's, but plain (though not always in fabrics or colours likely to be found in your average department store mens wear) -- e.g., I have certainly worn stretch-denim low-rise jeans to work, but not ones with obvious flower patterns or any bling. My tops... often stretch "plausible deniability" -- e.g., I have worn blouses (without ruffles, and not satin blouses), and I have worn polyester shirts that have some shine to them -- but that long powder-blue shirt (for example) might have come from men's clothing. Now, the long "slinky" brown top is just not a fabric used for men's clothing -- but oddly enough, I've only had compliments on it and if anyone has ever noticed that it is really a women's top, no-one has ever mention that. I have worn a brown top with a bit of flower embroidery along the 'V' neck, and I have worn a pale blue top that has some outright scalloping at the neck (that is, holes in the fabric)... no-one seems to care.

And all of this is "just what I wear". Okay, I still get some thrill from wearing forms at work, but if I'm just wearing a flat unpadded bra, I don't worry about it (not unless I'm going into a seminar / speech where the people behind me might find they have nothing better to do with their time than to notice subtle tell-tale bra lines.) True, though, I do still give some attention to myself when I wear a cross-over mini-camisole and a top that isn't thick, since I now have enough natural that when I bend my back forward a bit (e.g., to work on my computer), I do get the characteristic "boob fold line" (and I do deliberately allow that to be seen, since it is "all me!" through just plain natural growth, and gets people accustomed to the idea that I have a bit of a bust.) But the panties and tops and tights and what-not, just recede from my consciousness and I just go about my work. They largely cease to be thrills and your mind stops dwelling on them.

One might ask, "If you aren't actively thinking about the femme clothes you wear regularly, wouldn't it do just as well to wear men's clothes?" The answer to that is NO: at some level it becomes important that one is wearing women's clothing, even if one isn't thinking about it. Men's undies start feeling "wrong". The feeling of tights wrapped around one's legs and thighs becomes comforting -- sort of the same way that on a cold winter's night, a heavy blanket is comforting even if the technically advanced light-weight blanket would keep you warmer.

Now may-haps some kinds of clothing never give up their thrill (e.g., wearing a garter belt to hold up one's stockings), but the majority of functional femme clothing, worn regularly, one "habituates" to. But at some level, it's still important that it is there.

JoAnne Wheeler
01-03-2009, 10:15 AM
For me, the thrill never goes away I love to be JoAnne so much
Love,
JoAnne Wheeler

Nadia-Maria
01-03-2009, 10:43 AM
I only feel complete having my forms in my bra. :battingeyelashes:

Even it nothing more would thrill me about clothes, I would ever miss my forms and my bra. I just feel happy with my feminine bust. :battingeyelashes:

It's so natural when I get it, and so unnatural when I hav'n't !:eek:

I cannot believe I could get rid of it - except for a few days in the row - in the future.:battingeyelashes:

docrobbysherry
01-03-2009, 10:45 AM
I guess I'm a lot like JtoJ. I want to become someone else, completely different!:eek:

When I began dressing, I often imagined what it would feel like being a GG dressed up, and doing what I was doing. :)

I rarely get those feelings any more. It's just more about my looks.:brolleyes:

That sounds a bit backwards, doesn't it?:doh:

Karren H
01-03-2009, 10:50 AM
I'm driven to dress by some unexplainable force that I do not understand or really care to... So I have no clue what drives me to dress... nothing errotic.... just a good feeling inside like everything is right with the world.... god I sound like a friggin beauty queen contestant!!! hahahaha

Ohhh I forgot to mention world peace... Can I get my crown now... :)

Jennifer James
01-03-2009, 11:00 AM
what drives me to dress is the way i look and how i feel when i look at myself in the mirror dressed. I dress for sexual reasons it gets me really excited this happens to alot of cd's I use to feel so guilty and try to swear it off after the arousement ended ;)(I thiink you know what i mean) and i would say i'm never dressing again why am I such a freak. but the last 1 1/2 year those feelings are still there but I have accepted myself as a cd. i dress more and more often and even shop in drab for girls clothing. the last few months seems i have become so much more feminine than ever before probably beecause i went out in public and that was a amazing experience I just want to be more feminine. i love being a girl sorry if i'm babbling on and on I just have alot on my mind about this subject

quick question : how come the more i dress the more i'm becoming feminine even looking more feminine as a guy could this be i'm turning into a full time girl or ts?

MissConstrued
01-03-2009, 11:35 AM
quick question : how come the more i dress the more i'm becoming feminine even looking more feminine as a guy could this be i'm turning into a full time girl or ts?

Do you think a GG who wears jeans all the time and doesn't bother with makeup is turning into a man? And needs to get an addadictomy?

Most people do take their hobbies more seriously as time goes on.

Samantha43
01-03-2009, 11:47 AM
What drive me? I would say I get to be the woman of my dreams. Sometimes professional, sometimes sexy. I love feeling feminine. I like the way the clothes feel and I like the way the makeup makes me look. I get a rush transforming an average looking male into what I consider a fairly attractive female. The contrast I see when I look into the mirror is striking.

If those sensations ever stopped, I would have no reason to dress.

Jennifer James
01-03-2009, 11:54 AM
Do you think a GG who wears jeans all the time and doesn't bother with makeup is turning into a man? And needs to get an addadictomy?

Most people do take their hobbies more seriously as time goes on.
very good point it doesnt matter what i am as far as labels i'm just going to enjoy what i do and be happy:)

Sarah89
01-03-2009, 12:05 PM
For the first year and a half from starting to dress it was for the sexual feeling , However now its much much more than that.

Ever since I did it publically for charity a while ago, I just have a genuine intrest in how fun it is :D

Jenniferpl
01-03-2009, 12:27 PM
I have no idea what drives be to be feminine. It is not going away and probably never will, which fine by me. I agree with Nadia-Maria. I only only feel complete when wearing a bra and forms. Everything else just adds to the adventure.

kellgrl66
01-03-2009, 12:31 PM
I usually like what I see in the mirror after I get dressed, and the fact that I can't recognize my male self when en femme is kind of fun. In fact, it's the idea of becoming "someone else" that appeals to me most. And when I step out at night, the experiences I have are in a sense, other worldly, as they are completely different from what I've known in my previous all masculine all the time point of view. I guess I'm also motivated by positive feedback that I generally recieve when out in public, and there's an element of wanting to do it better each time I dress.

I so understand your story jillian and feel the same way. The change in personality and the way I see other people and the world when I step out as a girl. Love shopping and walking the malls and feels more exciting then merely dressing up to look good

Cristi
01-03-2009, 01:18 PM
I don't know exactly what the urge is... or what causes it. But one thing I've noticed is that once I get all dressed up and go out, I just feel.... normal.

The expected 'thrill' of being out in public in a dress isn't as much as I'd anticipated it to be. I find myself browsing in a store or walking down the street and having to constantly remind myself how I am dressed. I guess it is a taste of how a GG feels. Once the initial thrill fades (after just a matter of minutes) it becomes 'just what I happen to be wearing', nothing more.

The downside of this is I find I get the urge to do more and push the limits just to get that thrill back. :(

Cheryl T
01-03-2009, 01:19 PM
I get the urge to SHOP!!!!

monika
01-03-2009, 01:38 PM
The thrill of seeing someone else looking back in the mirror does it for me!
Also taking photos is part of the motivation for dressing now since I`ve gotten so many nice comments from all the girls here!
It both a fun and erotic hobby:heehee:

Kelsy
01-03-2009, 01:43 PM
I could no more quit dressing than stop breathing!:) and that will be when I stop dressing. Dressing has less to do with thrills , for me, than it is an outward expression of who I believe I am - female!

Kelsy

jennifer41356
01-03-2009, 01:53 PM
its who I am and I wouldnt trade it for anything in the world, I enjoy being transgendered and like Jillian said, looking in the mirror and seeing someone else, being happy going out in the world as a female, its been the best ride of my life:love::cheer::dance:

Emily Anderson
01-03-2009, 08:20 PM
I don't think I'm driven to dress, or have any specific "urges". I just do, because it's what feels right at the time.

I hate to harp on a point, but when a person feels like eating a steak, or an ice-cream or whatever, they don't question their motivations, they just do.

KarynDavis
01-03-2009, 08:30 PM
I don't kid myself too much that I would pass as woman - but I'll never stop trying. For me the thrill is always there coupled with the smooth sexy feeling of the clothes. Usually if I put enough effort into the presentation, I can go unnoticed which for me is as good as passing. If I quit I would miss the adrenaline rushes.

beenherelongtime
01-03-2009, 09:34 PM
tess=leigh had a very good answer. i would also go into: is the thrill you feel, a sexual thrill or is it just the feeling of the clothes against your body. when i would wear a satin type tee under my shirts at work, a lot of times the shirts were female, i would relish the feel and the look of the tee, i also had both ears pierced and wore feminine jewerly, but the clothes were just me, i didn't get a sexual thrill out of wearing these clothes, nor did i feel i was pushing the envelope, i just liked how they looked and felt.

Barbara Dugan
01-03-2009, 09:59 PM
I have to admit that sometimes is a sexual thrill but most of the time I just do it because at the end the result is the same a feeling of being whole like nothing is missing

CD Susan
01-03-2009, 11:19 PM
What drives me to dress is the simple fact that dressing up just feels natural to me. Most of the time I do not even think of it as cd'ing anymore. I dress every single day and when I wake up in the morning I open my dresser drawer and closet doors to pick out what I am going to wear for the day. The thought of wearing guy clothes does not even enter my mind. I am in a situation where nothing prevents me from dressing as often as I want and this is what I do. I hate wearing guy clothes and only do so when I absolutely must and this is only about one day out of every two or three weeks. Crossdressing is not something that I do to entertain myself occassionaly but rather a way of life.

Teri Jean
01-03-2009, 11:19 PM
Cursed,
I have not really thought about it but I feel more whole than I did as a man only. I never fitr the profile of most men and when I dress fully and I look into the mirror I see the woman I always felt like or wish I was. I don't want to change myself over to being a woman but still like the look I have been able to reach. Does that make sense or does the blond wig distort my thinking again, LOL. Huggs Keli

curse within
01-03-2009, 11:31 PM
Cursed,
I have not really thought about it but I feel more whole than I did as a man only. I never fitr the profile of most men and when I dress fully and I look into the mirror I see the woman I always felt like or wish I was. I don't want to change myself over to being a woman but still like the look I have been able to reach. Does that make sense or does the blond wig distort my thinking again, LOL. Huggs Keli

It makes perfect sence Keli, we all have our own feelings,urges and desires. I was just wondering is it different for some ? I mean do some of us just do it because a little voice nags constantly at us until we do?