PDA

View Full Version : Funny kid story

Sally2005
01-03-2009, 02:34 AM
From time to time my 5 year old comes up with some pretty funny stuff (well, I think its funny).

She is sitting watchng TV and my wife tells her, 'time for bed, little girl'. And my daughter says, 'I'm not a girl, I'm a boy' (trying to figure out a way to stay up and watch TV). My wife says, is that right? A boy? and then my daughter says, 'I'm a girl boy' and then laughs... then says, yup, a girl boy...and giggles and laughs more....

I didn't dare get involved...but I almost burst out laughing myself! ...ah you really had to be there.

Evie08
01-03-2009, 03:56 AM
must be in the genes

JoAnne Wheeler
01-03-2009, 10:17 AM
I am a great believer in the gene theory (nature vs nurture) - what an ironic statement by your little girl - and what if she grew up to be a CD, would you any problem with that ?
JoAnne Wheeler

docrobbysherry
01-03-2009, 10:26 AM
" Out of the mouths of babes!":heehee:

Sara Jessica
01-03-2009, 10:28 AM
How cute is that!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if pretty much every child out there has said something or exhibited a behavior at one time or another which could be considered as being in conflict with their genetic gender. It's part of being a kid.

Then some of us (as in me) took that conflict just a wee bit further!!!

Maria2222
01-03-2009, 10:32 AM
Good one Sally. Kids can say the funniest things.

CharlotteW
01-03-2009, 01:58 PM
Our 6 year old recently asked for a pair of tights. He has taken a liking to any of his mothers clothes which are soft and silky.

TxKimberly
01-03-2009, 02:11 PM
I love stories about our children. I like the fact that it shows we are more than cross dressers. Children most definitely do see things differently from the way we do. When referring to the very large bald area on my head, my daughter calls it a "Hole". When I ooh and ahh over her long hair while brushing it, she has several times told me all about the hole in my head! lol

LaurenInDC
01-03-2009, 02:20 PM
[QUOTE= she has several times told me all about the hole in my head! lol[/QUOTE]

My 9-year old daughter has said the same thing, though the exchange the other night had me rolling...

The daughter says to us "you must have been out of your minds having three of us... What were you thinking?"

To which my wife replies, under her breath..

"At the time? Wow, this feels really good..."

:hugs: