PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy of crossdressing and reality

emmicd
01-03-2009, 03:24 AM
As a crossdresser I always love to wear femme clothes and dress as best I can. I have not worn a wig in several years aside from a visit at a CD studio for photos which was a one time experience.

So I live in a fantasy world when I dress where I am the only one I have to please and I dress for my inner being. I sneak peaks at myself in all types of dresses. I love baby doll, sheath, empire line, flapper, shift (little black dress), smock and tea dress styles. I know there are more. I feel great in pretty clothes. I am a girl in my fantasies.

In reality I am a guy in a dress but I know why I do it and I have come to understand why I do it. Reality is a way of knowing I am male but I have a female side. I am sensitive and accepting and would make a good listener. I also am good at keeping secrets because I am living a secret.

How do other crossdressers separate fantasy and reality with their own experiences?

Does reality hinder your crossdressing experience or do you live in the moment?

emmi

sometimes_miss
01-03-2009, 03:50 AM
As a crossdresser I always love to wear femme clothes and dress as best I can. I have not worn a wig in several years aside from a visit at a CD studio for photos which was a one time experience.

So I live in a fantasy world when I dress where I am the only one I have to please and I dress for my inner being. I sneak peaks at myself in all types of dresses. I love baby doll, sheath, empire line, flapper, shift (little black dress), smock and tea dress styles. I know there are more. I feel great in pretty clothes. I am a girl in my fantasies.

In reality I am a guy in a dress but I know why I do it and I have come to understand why I do it. Reality is a way of knowing I am male but I have a female side. I am sensitive and accepting and would make a good listener. I also am good at keeping secrets because I am living a secret.

How do other crossdressers separate fantasy and reality with their own experiences?

emmi

I'm not sure it's fantasy vs reality. I don't have a distinct other persona while I am dressed, I don't 'pretend' I'm 100% girl and focus on that. I'm just, well, 'me'. I don't think of myself as 'Lexi' or (real name hidden here). Yes, I wear all female clothing, but don't make any effort to feminise my behavior beyond that. I do wear heels, but don't change my walk; I guess that I walk like a guy in heels. I don't try to swing my hips or anything like that. Just like GG's do, I just behave 'normally'; the only thing I think I do differently is sit down with my legs a little closer together when I'm wearing a dress or skirt (but then again I suppose men who wear kilts do the same thing to some degree). When I'm wearing a wig, I tend to play with my hair, pretty much the same way a lot of GG's do (but then again, I love long hair on women and like to play with theirs, too). No conscious accentuating of any particular style of behavior needed. For me, it's not a 'crossdressing experience'. It feels, well, just normal.

prene
01-03-2009, 04:12 AM
emmi,
I try not to think that much.
I love crossdressing, love the feeling of wearing feminine clothing and have a Fantasy that I am a sensual GG.
I do not hurt anyone or myself.
I have a lot of fun . . . .
No problems here.

Jennifer Cox
01-03-2009, 08:30 AM
I'm not sure it's fantasy vs reality. I don't have a distinct other persona while I am dressed, I don't 'pretend' I'm 100% girl and focus on that. I'm just, well, 'me'. I don't think of myself as 'Lexi' or (real name hidden here). Yes, I wear all female clothing, but don't make any effort to feminise my behavior beyond that. I do wear heels, but don't change my walk; I guess that I walk like a guy in heels. I don't try to swing my hips or anything like that. Just like GG's do, I just behave 'normally'; the only thing I think I do differently is sit down with my legs a little closer together when I'm wearing a dress or skirt (but then again I suppose men who wear kilts do the same thing to some degree). When I'm wearing a wig, I tend to play with my hair, pretty much the same way a lot of GG's do (but then again, I love long hair on women and like to play with theirs, too). No conscious accentuating of any particular style of behavior needed. For me, it's not a 'crossdressing experience'. It feels, well, just normal.

I think that explains quite well how I feel too. Although it was originally a largely sexual experience, and rarely progressed beyond lingerie, these days I just enjoy being fully dressed and doing normal things.

Kate Simmons
01-03-2009, 08:53 AM
Reality is pretty much what we make it Emmi. Once we realize that, we have pretty much taken ownership of ourselves and are in control of our own destiny.:)

Karren H
01-03-2009, 09:24 AM
I'm livin my fantasy!! :):):)

Janie Gunn
01-03-2009, 09:43 AM
Simply a fantasy that I do for the fun of it. My personality doesnt really change when I am dressed. I would like to act more 'in character' when dressed but arent yet very good at some aspects of acting feminine.

Jonianne
01-03-2009, 09:45 AM
.......How do other crossdressers separate fantasy and reality with their own experiences?

emmi

For me, it is very important to distinguish fantasy from reality in my life. It is very real that I am someone who enjoys wearing womens cloths sometimes and identifying with females in certain ways. It is also real that I am male and that I have important relationships with those who need me as a male in their life. (I also need me as male, as hard as that is to say.) Those relationships are more important to me than pushing the boundries of fantasy too far.

So being a part-time crossdresser is perfect for me. I get to feel the freedom of going out completly enfemme sometimes and still maintain a strong sense of masculinity for myself and those who love me as a husband, dad, son, brother and friend.

JoAnne Wheeler
01-03-2009, 09:48 AM
If it is a fantasy, I love it = if it is real, I love it ! Like you, I always try to dress the best that I can - I only have to please myself, but it sure is nice that have your spouse tell you that you really do look nice - which my spouse has said on many occasions.

Love,

JoAnne Wheeler

Angie G
01-03-2009, 10:10 AM
I keep the reality of my fantasy at home where I live it out and I know I a girl inside and so dose my wife.:hugs:
Angie

docrobbysherry
01-03-2009, 10:36 AM
I can't be female. I can't look, act, or pass for female. NOT in reality!:doh:

But, in my CD FANTASY WORLD, I can BE any female I wish to be!:D

Unlike u Emmi, I'm not sure WHY I CD! Maybe after 50 years of being a "responsible, mature adult", I needed a fun, exciting fantasy in my life?:heehee:

AllieSF
01-03-2009, 03:27 PM
Hi Emmi,

I dress for the thrill of it. Not sexual but just the feeling of looking somewhat (well, almost somewhat) like the women I like to look at. Not the sexy hot ones (I do like watching them too) but he classy neatly dressed women who have that special something when you look at them. I like the full effect so use a wig, shoes and a little or a lot of makeup depending on time available. I don't think I am fantasing in general, but do sometimes specifically think about what it would be like if .....

I try to live and most importantly enjoy the moment. I live a lot of moments, but don't always enjoy them all. Fantasy, fiction, reality or whatever. If we enjoy it, we should do it.

Jennifer Cox
01-03-2009, 04:30 PM
I'm livin my fantasy!! :):):)

I think you're living mine too LOL! :D

KimberlyS
01-03-2009, 04:43 PM
For me it is just reality. I am a guy with a mix of masculine and feminine traits. Some times I look more feminine and some times I look more masculine.

Being a CD and making it work and integrate with the rest of my life is just reality.

kim

Jilmac
01-03-2009, 05:10 PM
For 47 years I was living in a fantasy world. When I started dressing at age 15, crossdressing was a major taboo and only talked about in hushes. I grew a beard at age 26 and was a guy in a dress every time I wore anything feminine, but I still enjoyed looking at the person wearing all the pretty clothes in the mirror, but still basically in a fantasy world. About a year ago I shaved off the beard and came out to the world so now my fantasy has turned into reality. I am no longer a guy in a dress because now I can enjoy being me and expressing my feminine side in public.

Jenniferpl
01-03-2009, 05:42 PM
My fantasy is my reality. I never thought my wife would be buying my makeup, shoes and boots, and helping me pick the right bra. To be able to wear what ever I want to bed and have a spouse that not only encourages but enjoys it. I hope my fantasy never comes to an end.

It has been an amazing journey so far. It get only get better.

Emily Anderson
01-03-2009, 05:49 PM
Emmi,

I think you hit the nail on the head with your original post. It's a combination of both really, and after all, fantasy is also reality unless one is completely deluded :)

Emily Anderson
01-03-2009, 05:50 PM
I think you're living mine too LOL! :D

I think Karen is living everyone's, and more :)

Woooohooooo!!!!

Teri Jean
01-04-2009, 08:52 AM
It is not a fantasy for me but a chosen life style but there are times where drab is the uniform of the day. One needs to be able to recognize that and adjust. Huggs Keli

Crissy Kay
01-04-2009, 09:19 AM
Simply a fantasy that I do for the fun of it. My personality doesnt really change when I am dressed. I would like to act more 'in character' when dressed but arent yet very good at some aspects of acting feminine.

That pretty much goes for me too!!!