PDA

View Full Version : not afraid to show my face

Starluscious
07-13-2004, 12:06 AM
I'm not afraid to show my face. I am more then willing to. I will show pics of me in make up and such when I can afford more. I use my cousin Nikki's things. heels, etc because I have to make car payments and such first. She's very supportive of me. she's cool with it. Enjoy the pic. I can't show my whole body in that avatar thing because it wouldn't look right. I"d be all scrunchy looking to you. So here's a pic of me and my "puppy dog" eyes I have. You'll notice them if you look close enough. Enjoy and I will get some of my own femme stuff when I can. Can't wait to go out in public as Starluscious. I"m gonna go the female store first, then out to eat, then to Blockbuster. I am confident. I just wanna go when I have my own stuff to wear. It's nice of my cousin Nikki to let me wear her things. and everything she wears I like. Everything she fits I fit. so it's a perfect fit every time. I am not afraid to go out as Starluscious. Can't wait when the time comes. Gonna feel so sexy. We have some lovely ladies here on da. Have a nice day and night ladies here on this site *blows kisses* night

love
Starluscious ;)

Shy Charlotte
07-13-2004, 02:13 AM
Good to hear that you have a great support base. Wish I could say the same, but then again we're not all blessed with hot legs either, so ah well.

Just wanted to say it's great to see a new old face, and can't wait to see some fem pics. Good luck on your outing when you finally get around to it.

foxyblair
07-13-2004, 12:44 PM
Support tends to pop up in the strangest of places. Or maybee, just go buy a jock strap.

Good to see you star. blair.

Kathy Mosq
09-05-2004, 11:49 AM
you have very sexy legs dear.
I'm not afraid to show my face. I am more then willing to. I will show pics of me in make up and such when I can afford more. I use my cousin Nikki's things. heels, etc because I have to make car payments and such first. She's very supportive of me. she's cool with it. Enjoy the pic. I can't show my whole body in that avatar thing because it wouldn't look right. I"d be all scrunchy looking to you. So here's a pic of me and my "puppy dog" eyes I have. You'll notice them if you look close enough. Enjoy and I will get some of my own femme stuff when I can. Can't wait to go out in public as Starluscious. I"m gonna go the female store first, then out to eat, then to Blockbuster. I am confident. I just wanna go when I have my own stuff to wear. It's nice of my cousin Nikki to let me wear her things. and everything she wears I like. Everything she fits I fit. so it's a perfect fit every time. I am not afraid to go out as Starluscious. Can't wait when the time comes. Gonna feel so sexy. We have some lovely ladies here on da. Have a nice day and night ladies here on this site *blows kisses* night

love
Starluscious ;)

joannablake
09-05-2004, 11:55 AM
Hey star glad to see your not afraid to show both sides. Good luck when you do get all your stuff together.

Love Always
Joanna

Marianne
09-06-2004, 10:17 AM
well, just to show my support, here's a pic of me in 'drab'.

Well, ok, 'drab' in this case is a suit of japanese armor I made... (and the pic is maybe 8 years old, back before I shaved my face, before my hair went grey etc.) (Everything in the pic is handmade by me or the ex , except for the sword Which is handmade, but not locally) and the tabi boots).

joannablake
09-06-2004, 10:35 AM
Kewl outfit.