PDA

View Full Version : Had a Great Afternoon!

Terrihoney
01-03-2009, 08:06 PM
I have a new CD friend in the neighborhood and we have got together now and then over the past few months, alway in drab. We sit and watch some football and knock back a few beers and discuss dressing tips.

I've been wanting to try gluing on my forms for quite a while now, so finally, on Thursday night, I shaved my chest area. Friday was when Vanessa was coming over and at the last minute, I decided to suprise her in full femme. Well, that looked silly with the beard I've had most of my life. I've really only shaved last winter for my first real outings.

One quick shave and raw face later, Terri was ready! Vanessa does fairly well with makeup and did a once over, explaining each step. I thought I did a passible job before but, this was much more fun!

Yes, there are pictures. I'll post them Sunday, want to add a few more.

I had such a great day, very sad that the time went so fast.

Hugs, Terri

gennee
01-03-2009, 09:07 PM
Congrats to you, Terri. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Gennee

:hugs:

CD Susan
01-03-2009, 11:39 PM
Terri I am glad to hear that you had such a good time dressing with your friend. I experienced this for the first time about five months ago. Since then I have dressed with several cd friends that I have recently come to know and agree that dressing with another cd is so much more fun than doing it alone. To have a cd friend to do guy things with is enjoyable as well. For most of my life I kept my cd'ing to myself and it got to be so lonesome doing this. Since I came out seven months ago my life has changed for the better and now I have friends that I can share this part of me with. I have this website and it's members to thank for making this happen.

JoAnne Wheeler
01-05-2009, 01:13 PM
TerriHoney - sounds like you had a great time - and it is so good that you have someone who understands CDing so you can talk and share so many CD issues and feelings
Love,
JoAnnne Wheeler

tricia_uktv
01-05-2009, 03:53 PM
YAY - Its so much easier with two of you. Hopefully you'll get to go out dressed together at some stage

Terrihoney
01-05-2009, 08:37 PM
I've put up some pics in my profile. I really had a great time with Vanessa but, she is of the African descent (very dark) and I of of the fairer tint. We will work on a shade that I like better next time. The poor dear is also lousy with a camera. We do have fun though. My Avitar pic is from Jan. 08 with a tripod and timer. I've lost much of that collection:sad:

The best part of our visits are the spontaneous conversation, like this forum on fast forward.

Hugs, Terri