PDA

View Full Version : Well girls I'm finally in the closet!!!!

Lady Jayne
06-11-2005, 09:17 AM
What??? I hear you ask.....How is this a good thing?
Well let me explain.....Until recently all my girl things were kept in an old suitcase (well two actually) and carefully hidden away. Now my makeup is on my dresser, my lingerie is in the top drawer and all my pretty colthes are neatly hanging in the closet. so now when I come home from work I can strip off jump in the shower then slip into a nice skirt and top or a nighty and gown..............It feels great!!!!

Holly
06-11-2005, 09:29 AM
Ummmmmmmmmmm! Isn't that just the greatest feeling? It's so nice having everything out and at the ready. It's such a shame when we have to hide all of our pretty things!

Melissa A.
06-11-2005, 09:39 AM
My landlord came over the other day, after he left I noticed that my high heel sandals were sitting on my couch the whole time he was standing there! He knows I am single now. Oh well. Don't care.

That's great, Jayne. A girl needs to take care of her clothes, and have her accessories ready when needed.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Jenny Beth
06-11-2005, 10:07 AM
There is nothing more satisfying than seeing my femme things hanging neatly in my closet and all my shoes at the bottom. Sometimes I deliberately leave a bra strap "accidentally" sticking out of my lingerie drawer.

Stormgirl
06-11-2005, 10:15 AM
What??? It feels great!!!!

I can vouch for that

Donna Delite
06-11-2005, 10:33 AM
Jayne- it sounds great, I'm jealous!

Rachel Morley
06-11-2005, 11:35 AM
Hi Jayne,

I know exactly how you feel girl! I am fortunate that I don't have to hide anything. In fact my wife and I have matching lingerie chests either side of our bed. I have all my underwear in one and she has all hers in the other.

We also have one very large closet with huge sliding mirror doors on it. All her clothes are at one end and all mine are at the other and they meet somewhere in the middle. If anyone ever looked inside I'm sure they would think "wow, Marla sure does have a lot of clothes, I wonder where Angel keeps his?" :)

Angel

Wendy me
06-11-2005, 11:39 AM
way cool that every thing is ready for you now ....enjoy.......

Sigrid
06-11-2005, 11:59 AM
That's wonderful Jayne! I too am now have taken the storage boxes out of hiding and have put my clothes in their proper place. Of course, having children who do not know, I tend to keep them in close proximity to my wifes clothes... not such a bad comprimise though.

eileen1969
06-11-2005, 12:45 PM
I really kewl way of "the closet and how its meant to be!" I love it that way! all my girl things are hanging up neatly but sometimes I do get to be a messy girl! :shh: :duh: :whistling

Rachel_740
06-11-2005, 01:17 PM
Jayne,

Thats great news :) . Give it a few months and you'll find his things go into drawers, suitcases etc and then you'll find you need a bigger wardrobe :eek: .

Anne

Wenda
06-11-2005, 01:34 PM
It is nice, however, when my youngest son was here, and my closet door was open (sometimes the latch sticks) and he saw my 12 pairs of shoes (not boy's) hanging there, I think it was a bit of a shock. He is ok with it now. I don't think he saw the heels in the closet, or the 5 pairs of boots I have hanging in the closet. I tried to post a pic of how I store my boots, all on pants hangars, but blew it. Sometimes I just like to take them out and admire them. wenda.

Stephenie
06-11-2005, 03:20 PM
I'm so jelous. My wife knows but doesn't approve os I still have to put everything in a out of sight place.

uknowhoo
06-12-2005, 08:30 PM
Congratulations, I can only imagine the feeling of liberation. Im' sooo happy 4 u!

Olivia
06-12-2005, 08:58 PM
Being able to have a lingerie drawer and to see my femme clothes crowding out the male side of the closet is one of the great thrills that resulted from my coming out. Yes, I do love to open that drawer and just stare at all my pretty things, mmmmm. My wife even bought a set of small, stacking plastic drawers that I can keep in the clothes closet. I keep hosiery, slips, special treats, etc in there.

btw, Jenny-Beth, I love your idea about the bra strap; I'm gonna use it as soon as I get up from here!

Love from Olivia.

veronica
06-12-2005, 10:39 PM
when i was first able to hang my things up :) i found i had to buy several "special" hangers for my skirts and such :eek:

don't get me wrong...it was way worth it :clap:

Crystal Harmony
06-13-2005, 12:58 AM
Congrats girl doesnt feel great to have everything in a cupboard,the only thing i keep in a suitcase now are mostly my jackets that dont fit in the cupboard.And it makes it so much easyer to go through your cupboard when you want to do a clean up,i just went through mine last week and got rid of a washing basket full of stuff that doesnt fit any more :) (got to make room for more fab buys) ;)

GypsyKaren
06-13-2005, 01:03 AM
Ain't it just the best there is? I know how you feel, my wife is totally supportive of me, and Karen's clothes are crowding out the drabs in the closet. Good for you girl!
GypsyKaren

Rachel Ann
06-13-2005, 01:45 AM
When my ex asked me about some girl things that I had hanging to dry in [my] shower, I said "they belong to my girlfriend". In a way, that's true. :D

Lady Jayne
06-13-2005, 04:56 AM
Jayne,

Thats great news :) . Give it a few months and you'll find his things go into drawers, suitcases etc and then you'll find you need a bigger wardrobe :eek: .

Anne

I wish that could be true, but unfortunatly I can't see me ever going full time I just don't have the courage. still Jayne is growing in confidence all the time maybe if I win the lottery or something so I can quit my job, well then who knows.....The thing is I know my family would be completly supportive as would some of my friends, other friends though I know would never be able to accept me, as for work well lets just say things would be dificult Ha!

MarieTS
06-14-2005, 02:28 AM
Jayne-- how about your wigs? Mine are still in boxes. So it's comb, comb comb (well, pik actually). lol

Lady Jayne
06-14-2005, 05:38 AM
Maria
I only have two although I,ve just orderd another, but yeah there kept in the drawer below my Knicker drawer I'll have to do something about that:)