PDA

View Full Version : sensitivity

Franki Kate
01-04-2009, 12:27 PM
I have been wearing a bra for the last six or seven months, 12/7. Yesterday I went without all day and found that my breast area was very sensitive to the guy shirts I was wearing. It almost became unbearable throughout the day. I was just wondering if other have had the same sort of reaction to that area, especially the nipple area.

Mean Green Irene
01-04-2009, 12:30 PM
If you are taking HRT then sensitive nipples are just part of the fun.

Irene

docrobbysherry
01-04-2009, 12:58 PM
I take Proscar. It may cause a similar reaction. But, I notice wearing tite sports bras, or forms for long periods, make my nipples extra sensitive, too.:o

JoAnne Wheeler
01-04-2009, 12:59 PM
Haven't had that experience, so I can't offer any comment - but it sounds interesting.
JoAnne Wheeler

Tomara
01-04-2009, 01:31 PM
I have also noticed when I wear my forms for extended periods of time my nipple area is also more sensitive.

Tomara

SallyJ
01-04-2009, 01:47 PM
I also find my nipples much more sensitive when I wear a shirt after wearing a bra even for just 3 -4 days...and I'm not on hormones.

Phyliss
01-04-2009, 01:52 PM
Basically, the breast area is covered with the inner bra fabric which is much softer then "guy" shirt material. Your nipples get sensitive because of the lack of friction when just wearing a shirt.
I've had this happen to me the few times I don't wear a bra. Funny thing is when I don't wear one, it feels rather strange. I think it's called "body memory" or something like that.

Easiest way to correct the problem is .... put it on.

Kate Simmons
01-04-2009, 03:50 PM
Well, you have to realize you are "training" your body in a way by wearing a bra half of the time, so I would think sensitivity would be expected.:)

Teri Jean
01-04-2009, 04:12 PM
I have found that wearing forms on an average of 12-14 hrs a day and sometimes for days on end has made it strange not to wear a bra and forms. Yes the nipples are more sensative to the shirts. It's a nice feeling and yet wierd. Keli

Shelly Preston
01-04-2009, 04:18 PM
You are experiencing something similar to that which joggers suffer from because if the material rubbing

Its just your not used to it having worn the bra for so long you will recover in a few days

Karren H
01-04-2009, 04:26 PM
Maybe there's some nipple exersizes out there... Toughen those puppies up a bit... .

Jilmac
01-04-2009, 07:50 PM
I don't wear my bra and forms 24/7 but I do wear them every opportunity I get, and the thing I notice most is that I miss the weight when I'm not wearing them. When I wear my bra and forms, I have a whole different way of moving, especially when I do physical work.

Jenniferpl
01-04-2009, 09:37 PM
This is for Karen Hutton.

Expectant mothers are advised to go braless in an attempt to toughen up their nipples in anticipating breastfeeding. It is the rubbing of the nipples against the fabric of whatever top they are wearing.

Karen, you asked.

Karren H
01-04-2009, 09:44 PM
My wife forgot to do thaat.... our kids chewed her raw!! lol

Franki Kate
01-05-2009, 08:40 AM
I appreciate the input, girls. I too that it was the material differences from the bra to the guy clothing material. Thank all for your responses. As to Karren, you are a hoot.

JILLBILLY
01-05-2009, 10:20 AM
That's why I started wearing a bra. Like the joggers, bouncing around in the equipment I drove was really annoying and acctually hurt. I and my wife pawn it off on serveral excuses, Gynocomastia, age, out of shape, etc...
As men when age and gravity combine most men lose the masculine pecs.
But because of cultural beliefs we don't support our boobs.
Most chest injuries (mens) could be avoided if we wore support all day like women do. Thats according to a Med Journal. I'm sure if someone took the time to study up on gynocomastia you would find that the do make bra's for this male condition. BUT ARE THEY UGLY. Kinda like a cross between straight jacket without sleeves, and an ace bandage.