PDA

View Full Version : ...the next bit...

Sarah...
01-04-2009, 01:21 PM
Well, looks like my journey will soon be taking another step forward. My wife and I are taking our first holiday for four years at the end of this month. Two weeks away from the business! The first part of our break will be 5 days in London designed to offer me my first chance to spend a decent amount of time being Sarah (for want of a better phrase - how do I describe having the chance to just be me anyway? lol). It's also going to allow my wife to spend 5 days with me - she's getting fed up of only "seeing Sarah" for a couple of hours here or there. She sees me all the time of course, lol, she just wants the whole me for a change.

Anyone who's read my previous posts will know I'm the usual mix of excited and nervous! We'll be going clubbing and doing the whole tourist thing. So it'll be cool. And we're meeting up with friends too. So, just finessing the last few minor details I need for my wardrobe and then we're off to do some living! We're like a pair of teenagers off on their first holiday together:heehee:

Sarah...

Tomara
01-04-2009, 01:26 PM
Hi Sarah

I hope you both have a wonderful time together and enjoy your freedom to its fullest.

Tomara

JoAnne Wheeler
01-04-2009, 01:28 PM
Sarah, how did you get your spouse to accept that - I am trying to convince my spouse to let me do the same - what is your secret ?
JoAnne Wheeler

Sandie43
01-04-2009, 01:29 PM
I wish you a very happy holiday, is sounds like you are in for a lot of fun. :D
My SO and I are thinking of going to a secluded cottage somewhere so I can be Sandie for a whole 5 days. Have fun.

carolinoakland
01-04-2009, 01:29 PM
Enjoy yourself, and sensible shoes for those shopping trips honey. Carol

Carole Cross
01-04-2009, 01:30 PM
Sarah, have a good holiday. I hope you have a great time. :love:

Sarah...
01-05-2009, 08:24 AM
Thanks for your best wishes everyone.

Sarah, how did you get your spouse to accept that - I am trying to convince my spouse to let me do the same - what is your secret ?
JoAnne Wheeler

I have no secret JoAnne. My wife has known about me, to a greater or lesser extent, for quite some time. She is enjoying who I am and how that benefits our relationship - see my other posts over the last few months. We also talk a lot. All the time almost. And have no secrets from each other. The holiday wasn't my idea - she's in charge! LOL

Enjoy yourself, and sensible shoes for those shopping trips honey. Carol

Lol! Thanks Carol. I'm not a very sensible girl when it comes to shoes but I do have my eye on a pair that will be just right for doing the shops - comfy ones!

Sarah...

Di
01-05-2009, 08:42 AM
Have a fantastic holiday:hugs:
It's our fav thing to do as well! Nothing better than two girls having an adventure together. Enjoy:D

Chrissy be good
01-05-2009, 08:43 AM
Sounds like a blast. You know we want a full trip report when you get back...enjoy

Sandra
01-05-2009, 08:46 AM
You'll have a ball :D

Edwina
01-05-2009, 08:47 AM
Great news Sarah.
Have a wonderful holiday and don't take any sass from the sasenachs

:love:

Edwina

Melanie R
01-05-2009, 12:35 PM
Sarah,

Have a fantastic adventure in London. My wife is packing for both of us to have a 7 day 24/7 girls adventure aboard the Spirit cruise ship out of New Orleans together with 27 of our other CD and SO friends. She picks better outfits than I do. How fortunate we are to have such understanding and accepting wives!

MJ
01-05-2009, 12:36 PM
have fun take pictures :hugs: