PDA

View Full Version : Not sure what to say

Sandie43
01-04-2009, 02:19 PM
A couple of nights ago my SO and I were watching sex change on sky and this one woman was talking about female hormones and some of their effects, my SO said to me that I could ask my doctor who knows about me for them. I told her the effects as we had just heard them and that I would also start growing breasts she just said "and" i changed the subject because I didnt know how to react to that. I still dont any ideas? :hugs:

Barbra_in_Tulsa
01-04-2009, 02:26 PM
Not sure how anyone should repond, you left out the most important part. Do you want to take them? It sounds like you do, in which case I would bring it up again over a meal. Start with, "Were you serious when you suggested I look into the hormones?............." She certainly seems extraordinarily accepting but you know her better than any of us.

Mollyanne
01-04-2009, 03:04 PM
Well I guess the question would be"Do you want breasts????
I can answer that one,(speaking for me) YES!!!!!! A real full C cup would be my ideal. :daydreaming:

:love: Mollyanne

Sandie43
01-04-2009, 03:10 PM
Yes she is very accepting and yes i have dreamed of this moment for many years I just dont know how to handle this without being like a kid left alone in a sweet shop.:o

Teri Jean
01-04-2009, 04:02 PM
I think you should definately asked her if she would like the change and then be sure this is what you want. Personally I would like a C cup myself but then I'm single so I have to make the decission myself. Good luck, Keli

Anne-Marie
01-04-2009, 04:51 PM
Hmmm. I've thought of this myself and I'd go for a size C as well but then again perhaps no as it could get very embarrasing explaining how I came to have what I understand is referred to as bitch tit. Yes I do very frequently wear a bra to work under my shirt and tee shirt and dream of having my own natural breasts to fill the cups but I can hide that. If however I had significant breast tissue there it would show. I frequently get unwelcomed questions about my sexuality just because I'm 40+ and still single and I hate this so having breasts and all the unwelcomed attention that would bring. But then again I would love to have breasts. I have a very small amount naturally (man boobs) and this feels great sometimes when it jiggles but it doesn't look like female breasts when clothed so if I could do boobs short term it would be a yes but this just isn't possible so it has to be a reluctant no from me.

Karren H
01-04-2009, 05:18 PM
Sounds like an almost green light to do hormones... imho

SusanMarie
01-04-2009, 07:01 PM
Sandie,
While you know your SO better than anyone here, your post sure reads as though you have her permission to at least openly evaluate using hormones.

Tracii G
01-04-2009, 07:08 PM
Oh hell I call that a green light too.

beenherelongtime
01-04-2009, 07:11 PM
do you want breasts? if so, talk it over with your wife and make sure she tells you what she wants. but breasts are not the only effect of hormones. your voice, hips, waist,(this is what i would want) all would change. you would be hard put to disguise all this if you are still working.

docrobbysherry
01-04-2009, 10:42 PM
I've read that the BEST u can hope for is, breasts like your sisters and/or mother have. Certainly no larger, probably smaller!:eek:

Then, there's always implants! But, be careful with those. Your wife mite want them, too.:)

Rachel B42
01-04-2009, 11:08 PM
Sandie, I wish I were you. I have dreamed of having my own breasts for along time and if my SO said that to me, I'd be at the Dr's tomorrow. When she said, "and", that tells me she is thinking about it without reservations. And the other side effects are just icing on the cake. The only thing I would add is, be sure it is what YOU want.
Have fun,
Rachel

Alana65
01-05-2009, 08:46 AM
Not sure how anyone should repond, you left out the most important part. Do you want to take them? It sounds like you do, in which case I would bring it up again over a meal. Start with, "Were you serious when you suggested I look into the hormones?............." She certainly seems extraordinarily accepting but you know her better than any of us.

:iagree: Personally, if I had an SO that was as accepting as yours appears to be, I would jump at the chance to do what she suggested. Having soft, life-like breastforms is nice, but to have even a small "B" cup of my own ?.............I would be in heaven :daydreaming::daydreaming: Good luck to you with whatever the outcome, hun. :hugs:

JoAnne Wheeler
01-05-2009, 08:53 AM
If you want to try hormones, your spouse sure opened the door to the doctor's office for you - amazing spouse
Love,
JoAnne Wheeler

Tomara
01-05-2009, 09:26 AM
I agree with everyone else , if you want breasts of your own it sounds like your wife is more that willing to explore all of the possibilities with you and your doctor.
The way I see it she couldn`t be much more supportive !
The decision is your to make.
Tomara

Angie G
01-05-2009, 09:34 AM
If my wife said that to me I'd be at the doctor office so fast. But that ain't happening.
Talk to her if she is really OK with it then give it some thought hun.:hugs:
Angie