PDA

View Full Version : What triggers your CD thoughts/desires?

womanatheart
06-11-2005, 11:38 AM
Ladies,
Last evening I attended (male mode) a large semi formal outdoor event. Big wigs attended with their beautiful/gorgeous wives at their side who were dressed in their summer evening best. I was completely focused on working the crowd (occupation salesman) until I saw the most beautiful woman. She wore a summer top that was elegant with a hint of suduction, hair pulled tightly back, and a most beautiful short summer skirt that revealed a very fit shape underneath. Her pefectly shaped legs were deeply bronze tanned from top to bottom. Her beautiful feet were in the most simply gorgeous feminine sandles. Seeing her smooth, perfect tanned legs triggered my CD thoughts/desires. CDing was not even on my mind prior to seeing her. The mental snapshot of her wonderful legs triggered my CD desire and will last until.... ?? :)
What triggers your CD thoughts/desires?
Love,
Stephanie

Gemma Rhodes
06-11-2005, 11:49 AM
I need nothing to trigger my CD desires as I think about dressing nearly all day every day. Its what keeps me going when I'm at work, knowing that I can relax and get "femmed-up" when I get home from work.

ronna
06-11-2005, 11:53 AM
Yeah, Steph, I can't look at a well-dressed woman without imagining myself in her clothes. I take a lot of fashion pointers from seeing how girls dress. It's not the girls that I'm lusting after, it's their clothes

misty_waves
06-11-2005, 12:13 PM
I'm like you, Gemma - I think about it a lot. Also, I think that it's a stress-reliever for me in many ways because I love to come home from work or school and get all dressed up, play my music loudly and dance all around the apartment. Basically, I think about it whenever I feel the need to let that inner part of myself out that I cannot as a male.

- Misty

SilkenPrincess
06-11-2005, 12:17 PM
What triggers your CD thoughts/desires?

That's easy!

Breathing!

Tristen Cox
06-11-2005, 12:24 PM
That's easy!

Breathing!
:lol: Yup that about explains it :D

LeahCD
06-11-2005, 12:30 PM
Hey Steph,

Make-up counters do if for me! I cannot walk by one without getting the urge to dress. Especially when the attendant is all done up to the nines. My dream would be to work at one for a living, or a salon!

Peace Out!

Leah

eileen1969
06-11-2005, 01:14 PM
Pantyhose is what gets my balls rolling! :drool: :dance: :bonk: yup indeed!

Wendy me
06-11-2005, 02:36 PM
ok i think abought while i am sleeping ...(dreaming) and while i am awake moring noon and night ....(never at dusk)....lol.................

curlyalmond
06-11-2005, 03:45 PM
I think about it when ever I see a well dressed woman on TV, or in the movies. I also sit in the mall and watch women pass wondering what I would feel like in the clothes their wearing. What a wonderful feeling!!

mand
06-11-2005, 04:56 PM
I might have a different take on this question. While I am similar to Misty and gemma, I don't really need trigger.

But,,,Today there is a Navy ship from Finland docked at the Baltimore harbor, the thought of all those Finnish sailors roaming the streets of Baltimore, gives me more incenetive to dress and go out.

So,,,wish me luck tonight, I hear those Finnish sailors carry big guns.lol

Amelie

Oh great ............. why do all the best TG's live over there, I mean Amilie that sounds good to me, I want to come too ;)
What do I get.......... going out with the roses crowd in somewhere really exciting like Manchester :rolleyes: ............ no wonder I'm a stay at home kinda girl :o

love mand xxx

Oh, trust me I was just kidding about going out with the roses crowd :eek:

MonaSmith
06-11-2005, 05:06 PM
My urge to dress was 'triggered' at birth. It has waxed and waned over the years but it has always been there for me, no off switch.

Mona xx

Imogen_Mann
06-11-2005, 05:10 PM
Ummm.. Nothing triggers it, it's a constant.

XX

Jayme.

Sophie Haworth
06-11-2005, 05:11 PM
Dear Stephanie.

Thanks for your pm.

It is very often a trigger for me, I can go for weeks without any desires, just as I am at the moment, then BANG! I will see someone anytime on TV, or just out and about, and thats it, Im off again.

Sophie.

veronica
06-12-2005, 05:22 PM
just being awake ! :rolleyes:

no wait, come to think of it i don't even have to be awake ;)

cyndyw
06-12-2005, 05:48 PM
When I see a woman sexily dressed I have thoughts of her taking me to a woman's store to dress me and then to a salon to have a manicure, pedicure and makeup applied so I am in high hells and a dress as sexy and female as she is.

TaylorAB
06-12-2005, 08:09 PM
I dream about it at night and I fantasy about it during the day. It's constantly on my mind. It's a constant desire. :)

Stormgirl
06-13-2005, 02:10 AM
Seeing attactive women.

Dana
06-13-2005, 02:18 AM
I think about it constantly! Whenever I see a woman wearing summer fashions, and sandals with painted toenails! Whenever I see a cute skirt!
Whenever I walk through the women's section of a store! Whenever, I see a beautiful woman!

Its with me constantly! Every second of everyday~!

Ibuki_Warpetal
06-13-2005, 02:25 AM
Pretty much what you described. If I see cute things like that I might think about it, other times it just happens when I wake up in the morning, or before going to bed.

Tasha Norval
06-13-2005, 03:01 AM
Girlfriend, my mind is always in female mode. I can rarely look at a cute outfit or a pair of nice shoes at the mall without imagining myself in them. My only low points are in the late summer for some reason. :confused:

Sara60
06-14-2005, 05:45 AM
Me too seeing any gorgeous woman a nice tight strapless dress.

jessbcuzz
06-14-2005, 05:53 AM
There really isn't a trigger for me to CD. I wish I could do it 24/7. There are times when I feel more of a urge than other though. I work with a lot of women and when I hear them talk about new clothes, makeup or what not, I can't wait to get home and let my inerslef out.

Jeanette H
06-14-2005, 06:47 AM
The sight of female clothes and makeup, definitely. But also, I often get the urge to dress when I see other TVs' pictures, especially girls who look good but aren't impossibly passable. I suppose it reminds me of the sense of change I get from being dressed, and perhaps affirms that there are a lot of us who do this thing.

penelope fletcher
06-14-2005, 01:35 PM
hello what a topic ;) What triggers your CD thoughts/desires,
to be honest they are there most of the time but when i see a beautiful dress or skirt, we all know what i mean. whether it's in a shop window or being worn, and it isn't just who's wearing it; there's a tingle that starts,the ooooh factor, then the desire to just get that item and put it on: :) i love it wouldn't want to lose it. penny xxxx :)

Shinya
06-14-2005, 03:12 PM
My mind is female, so there is no trigger. The desire is to be my visual inner self. That being said, what a bitch being male. So I can only be the best of who I am.

Mn.Marilyn
06-14-2005, 04:09 PM
One sure fire way to trigger my C.D. mode is to walk into a store that has a womens dept. My eyes go directly to that department and they stay there until I buy something or my wife drags me out of the store.

karen marie
06-14-2005, 04:20 PM
for me,
i've been doing it for so long,dressing is just natural for me.
it doesn't take anything special.
hugs karen.

JoAnnDallas
06-14-2005, 04:43 PM
I took my grand neice shopping yesterday. We went to a couple of high end boutiques and then Victoria Secrects, where I bought a really pretty PINK PJ set. My grand neice thinks I bought them for my wife. LOL By the time we got back to her house, I was so worked up, all I wanted was to get back to my sister's house and dress up. Had to wait until bedtime and put on my new PJ's, since just after I got home, my sister got home.

uknowhoo
06-14-2005, 11:39 PM
It would seem that since finding and beginning to frequent this site six weeks ago, it's been on my mind almost continuously, as opposed to regularly (prior). Somethin about this place.

As for triggers, just about anything particularly girlie, but esp. high high heels, short short skirts, and of course gg breasts.

I'm not like Ronna in that not only do I lust after their clothes, but I must confess that I lust after many of the gg's as well.

samanthajay
06-15-2005, 02:52 AM
lets seeeee if i see some clothes i like or monday rolls around or mana :D :drool:

Anna
06-15-2005, 03:35 AM
Make -up counters,yep, clothes shops,yep,women,yep,a lovely pair of stilettos ,check, breathing,yes, sleeping,yes,standing at bus stops,yep,afternoon soaps,yes,a long day at work,definatley,a short day at work...etc etc etc etc. its easier for me to list the times i dont think about XD'ing.

Lois82
06-17-2005, 04:29 AM
I thinking waking up triggers my CD mode :D . Even sleeping I am dreaming of being in my sexy nightie :)

Hugs,

Lois

Laura Jane
06-18-2005, 11:02 AM
Not that I need much of a trigger or excuse, but out in the glorious sunshine yesterday, sitting outside a pub by the river, I saw a fab looking woman wearing the same peach boho gypsy skirt that i bought last week.

So now I'm sat here wearing that skirt, mentally superimposing my (made up!) face on the image of her walking around replaying in mind!

carson
06-18-2005, 11:18 AM
Oh yes, oh yes Penelope. You hit the nail right on the head. Anywhere I am, if I see an attractive woman wearing something that strikes me - shoes, skirt, blouse, etc. I too get a tinglely feeling and imagine myself wearing whatever it is she has on that has caught my attention. And if I'm looking at a woman's catalog or, even better, in some place like Victoria's Secret....oh, yea, I want it all!

You can dress me up, but you can't take me out...at least not yet.

Carson

Jenny Beth
06-18-2005, 01:03 PM
There really isn't a trigger anymore, being transgendered there isn't a moment that I don't think about getting out of drab mode and into what I feel is me. Now here's an interesting point. Like many of us there was a time I wore femme things under my male stuff as often as I could, sometimes even to work. But in the last few years I haven't done this because somehow I wasn't comfortable with it but I wasn't sure why. I came to the conclusion that I didn't like mixing my femme side with my male mode, in a way Jennifer was wearing guy stuff......can't have that can I?

chezie
06-18-2005, 08:20 PM
Yeah, Steph, I can't look at a well-dressed woman without imagining myself in her clothes. I take a lot of fashion pointers from seeing how girls dress. It's not the girls that I'm lusting after, it's their clothes

i agree totally ronna,
as regards what triggers me to cd i dont know. some times i plan it for days, then not do it. other times its spontanious. :confused:

tgirlkari
06-18-2005, 08:33 PM
I was gonna say waking up but breathing is surely better

Kimberly
06-19-2005, 04:06 AM
Yeh, I really can't help, when in the company of GGs to notice their clothes, make-up, and other girly stuff... It's always on my mind!!

Apart from when I'm with male friends and some guy conversation comes up; or I'm on some computer game...

Clare
07-07-2005, 05:33 AM
When my wife get all dressed and made up, Christine wants to join her!

Happens just about everyday and is torture on me!

Christine

cdcheryl
07-31-2005, 10:52 PM
on saturday I went into town with my family we parked out of the city and took the train in and got off at the downtown shopping area and as soon as we hit street level there they were everywhere women all dressed in their summer best, sundresses and sandals, skirts in all colors shapes and varying lengths. Well we spent the whole day in town and walked everywhere and it was such a beautiful day I have never in my life noticed more woman and the way they dressed as this day, there were record number of denim skirts they were everywhere!!!!!! all lengths and colrs and styles, At that monent and all day all I wanted to do was go home and get into a denim skirt or a dress, never b4 did I want to dress as much as I did that day. I dont know if it had anything to do with the fact that I have not dressed in over a month with my son out of school but the urge then was incredible. Just thought I would share that little story with you all.

merle
07-31-2005, 11:53 PM
I don't really now. It is an irresistible impulse, really compelling. Sometimes, it appeases for two three days, then it comes again. Dreaming? Subconscious? Perhaps, but I enjoy it so much when I am dressed :D

Katie Ashe
08-01-2005, 12:06 PM
Yep, Yep... Stress relieve is a big one, but the one that drives me for some reason... Is the overly jealous feeling I have when I look at a pretty GG. It drives me crazy to see so many look so nice and I feel so ugly. So I try to mimic them, from which I recently learned is one of greatest honor that can be displayed.

I know I will never pass, or be a pretty as the uglyest GG, But I'm having fun tring :bonk:

Angela Burke
08-01-2005, 03:57 PM
Roy Rogers!!

Love Angela XX

FROCKYHORROR
08-02-2005, 03:48 PM
There are so many triggers.They are everywhere.Sometimes i try to avert myself from gazing,i just say yep shes nice,like what shes wearing,take a deep breath and get on with the day.when I get through a day without cd'ing i feel "yes" i've cracked it, I can beat this,i can be proud again,i can be "normal", I can be what society expects me to be, I can be what any potential partner expects me to be then Wham !! i'll flick on the computer and there'll be some over whelming image that sets me off again.I'll have to stop using pictures of myself as wallpaper.

suanne
08-02-2005, 04:11 PM
I am still in the closet. I am afraid to come out cause when I got caught once and my wife told me if this ever happens again she will leave me. After 40 years we are like scrambled eggs. (you can't separate us). I try very hard not to get caught cause I ain't quitin! Now what triggers my dressing. Any opportunity to be alone around the house. If I know she will be gone a day or two in advance I can't get much else on my mind except dressing and getting on the net with like minded girls. Even an hour or two is enough.

Marla GG
08-02-2005, 04:38 PM
when I get through a day without cd'ing i feel "yes" i've cracked it, I can beat this,i can be proud again,i can be "normal", I can be what society expects me to be, I can be what any potential partner expects me to be

Hey Frocky, welcome to the forum, hon!

It's no good trying to be what you think someone else will want, if that's not really you, because you will only end up attracting the wrong people and making yourself miserable. Not everyone wants a macho man for a partner. Besides, there is no point wasting energy trying to beat it.....you'll never win. I would encourage you to start making peace with this part of yourself, be proud of all of you, and stop trying to be "normal," whatever that means. Then when you do find that special person, you'll be ready. :)

emmicd
08-02-2005, 10:41 PM
Crossdressing to me is a multifaceted thing. I don't dress all that much but when I can it usually is by impulse manifested by an opportunity to do so.

I also have the impulse to buy a dress or pair of womens trousers and usually feel the need to try them on at home when it is possible to do so.

It is part of my nature I guess. Why else would I have this need on a fairly regular basis?

Emmi

RachelDenise
08-03-2005, 04:48 AM
I'm usually thinking about girly things all the time, but if something feminine hits me like a whiff of perfume, a cute outfit, or a bra strap or outline, my girl mode kicks in to the next level.

Krystal Lee
08-03-2005, 04:45 PM
Just being alive. Was born this way and know I will die this way. Just hope I'm wearing clean panties when that happens! :rolleyes:
Hugs Krystal.

cdgirl
08-03-2005, 04:52 PM
:eek:
I'm usually thinking about girly things all the time, but if something feminine hits me like a whiff of perfume, a cute outfit, or a bra strap or outline, my girl mode kicks in to the next level. :eek: what triggers my cd desires just thinking o f a corset and heels i want to put on or see a fredericks magazine and wanting to model the lingerie in the magazine.ooh yes could that be me. :love: cdgirl.

Joanne08
08-03-2005, 05:17 PM
Seeing or thinking of sexy clothing usually does it. Seeing a bueatiful woman will also spark my desires. But seeing a woman's bra strap, especially if it is black, and if it is not intended to be showing, is a certain turn on and puts my mind right to the place where I'd like to put on one of my black bra's and black panties and black garter belt and black hose.

Katiegirl
08-03-2005, 05:17 PM
Nothing triggers it as its always there, I just have to control it when I have to go into male mode.

Now that I live alone I can dress more as a woman than a man, so I live really 2 lives the one the world sees and the one I need to be.

:)

Mind f a Woman,Body of a Man, Life is a Bitch

Katie Gray
08-03-2005, 05:33 PM
Same for me, its always there. But its especially there when I have sex.

JenniRose
08-03-2005, 07:29 PM
What triggers my CD thoughts...breathing, I think.

JenniRose

gennee
08-09-2005, 07:35 PM
Womanatheart:
My cd thoughts are triggered when I wake up in the morning. I feel like a woman. I'm turned on when I see lovely women on the street and when I see pretty clothes in a store window. Just this morning, I saw a red dress and marigold dress I envisioned myself wearing. Negligee also is a turn-on.

Gennee

KathrynTX
08-09-2005, 08:41 PM
Pantyhose--seeing displays at department stores, seeing women in pantyhose and showing some leg with sexy shoes of some sort makes me wish I were wearing the same (geez do I have a one-track mind or what, lol!!).

donnalynn
09-06-2005, 01:20 PM
For me, it's getting the glimpse of the waistband of a woman's panties when she's bent over. Tight slacks, heels, nice blouse. I prefer full cut panties, shaper panties and/or girdle panties over thongs -- thongs, in my opinion, are too much. Love the mystery, the intrigue of getting a look at a half-inch or of waistband.

Shelly Preston
09-06-2005, 01:58 PM
Triggers ?

As I am still in the closet
There are so many things

It could be I wake up and feel so excited to be able to dress
it could be a smartly dressed woman I see, or sometimes just a glimpse of a pair of sexy legs or a pair of heels I spot in a store.
Sometimes it can be as simple as a name that is used by one of my sisters

It can be agony sometimes ( my mind racing thinking if only)

JocelynG
09-06-2005, 03:23 PM
Life triggers mine.It can be a pair of pantyhose, a dream, or the smell of perfume. It' s hard not to have anything trigger it because I am a woman inside and think like a woman