PDA

View Full Version : A long sibatical

Kerrylee61
01-04-2009, 06:56 PM
Well ladies, it's been a very long time since yours truly has actually gone "all out" and taken the time to get fully in femme mode. For the last six years I've either been totally drab the about 8 months of underdressing every day. Today, at my wife's suggestion and and urging over the past few days I sit here with her watching a chick flic fully dressed once again.

I really had to think about how to put my makeup on and have discovered that not only has my skill level with makeup gone downhill but that the "canvas" has changed rather significantly as well, sadly not for the better.

My wife who knows everything there is to know about makeup and cosmetics is considering what changes I need to make in my makeup brands and application. I know she will succeed because it was her that taught me the art form many years ago.

How does my return to femme feel? To be quite honest I'm not sure right now. It feels so right and yet so different than in the past. I suspect it may be an age thing... My darling wife says that no matter how perfect she looks she never feels "good" about her look even though she looks superb all the time. Just one of the many reasons I was so attracted to her 37 years ago.

Anyway ladies, it would seem that I'm back again and fully intend to go out and about soon... as soon that is as the temperature rises above -25 C.

Thanks for listening sisters

Hugs
Kerry

Ronni Seymour
01-04-2009, 07:01 PM
Kerry, it is fun to get back into the swing of things. Seems like that full dress up will do it everytime!:battingeyelashes:

steftoday
01-04-2009, 07:37 PM
I really had to think about how to put my makeup on and have discovered that not only has my skill level with makeup gone downhill but that the "canvas" has changed rather significantly as well, sadly not for the better.
Hugs
Kerry

I had purged about 9 years ago. This year, for whatever reason, CDing came back with a vengeance, so I've had 9 years of canvas change and not doing makeup...I've been practicing makeup as often as I can, and then showing my wife my efforts. Yesterday, I did my makeup two separate times... I've gotten better and faster, and last night my wife told me my eye makeup was perfect... (I love that girl! :D)
I still have some things to tune up, but practice, practice, practice and enjoy getting back into it!!

Joan_CD
01-04-2009, 07:57 PM
Well ladies, it's been a very long time since yours truly has actually gone "all out" and taken the time to get fully in femme mode. For the last six years I've either been totally drab the about 8 months of underdressing every day. Today, at my wife's suggestion and and urging over the past few days I sit here with her watching a chick flic fully dressed once again.

My wife who knows everything there is to know about makeup and cosmetics is considering what changes I need to make in my makeup brands and application. I know she will succeed because it was her that taught me the art form many years ago.

How does my return to femme feel? To be quite honest I'm not sure right now. It feels so right and yet so different than in the past. I suspect it may be an age thing... My darling wife says that no matter how perfect she looks she never feels "good" about her look even though she looks superb all the time. Just one of the many reasons I was so attracted to her 37 years ago.

Anyway ladies, it would seem that I'm back again and fully intend to go out and about soon... as soon that is as the temperature rises above -25 C.

Thanks for listening sisters

Hugs
Kerry

Kerry... it was your wife that suggested you go back to dressing? Just curious, did she start you on it originally and if she wanted you to dress again, did she miss Kerry? Thanks hon

docrobbysherry
01-04-2009, 10:49 PM
Sounds like you've been hanging around my bedroom lately!:brolleyes:

Kerry Lee, welcome back to the greatest hobby on earth!:)

( Well, maybe the second, or third, or---??? Certainly ahead of collecting used tissues!?):heehee:

JoAnne Wheeler
01-05-2009, 09:24 AM
Welcome back -> KERRY
I went through a 12 year sabbatical due to the "GREAT PURGE OF 95" that was spouse induced. At that time, I didn't know if "JoAnne" would ever return - but as all know or should know - the "URGE/DESIRE" returns and your "feminine alter-ego" has to come back to life. So, welcome back - I know that I am so glad to be back and this time JoAnne is here to stay !
Your sister,
JoAnne Wheeler

Angie G
01-05-2009, 09:40 AM
Good for you Kerry you go girl.:hugs:
Angie