PDA

View Full Version : Unbelieveable...2 weeks in a row!!

Nataliebabe
01-04-2009, 08:25 PM
The wife went shopping today and after she was doen and on her way home, she called me an dsaid, "i bought you something". Well, curiosity was killing th ecat so I asked her what. She says to me, " A camisole from Layne Bryant". How cool is that! my wife is so awesome!!:thumbsup:. We are waiting for the kids to go to sleep and Natalie should arrive shortly after that!! :D. I can`t wait!!!

Staci
01-04-2009, 08:28 PM
You have a very special lady there. Be sure to thank her over and over and let her know how happy you are that she is comfortable buying you the clothes you love to wear.

StacyCD
01-04-2009, 10:06 PM
I think most of us a jealous of anyone with a spouse who is so accepting!

Elizebeth
01-04-2009, 10:09 PM
you lucky duck

Nataliebabe
01-04-2009, 10:13 PM
well, it is so pretty and fits me perfectly. Wow! :D

Bethany38
01-04-2009, 10:32 PM
That is so cool. My wife and I brought out Bethany for the first time in weeks this weekend. And I do love it when she brings me home surprises like that.

Rachel B42
01-04-2009, 11:16 PM
Natalie,
I agree with Stacy, I'm jealous as well. You are so lucky, be sure to thank her though. You said 2 weeks in a row, what else has she done?
Rachel

marny
01-04-2009, 11:30 PM
Very nice gesture by her. Maybe you could reciprocate by stop reffering to her as " the wife" :daydreaming:

JoAnne Wheeler
01-05-2009, 08:59 AM
I am so envious - even though my spouse has come a long way in 2008, she is not as accepting as your spouse - she thinks that I already bought everything that any GG and especially "JoAnne" could ever want
JoAnne Wheeler

Nataliebabe
01-05-2009, 09:33 AM
Natalie,
I agree with Stacy, I'm jealous as well. You are so lucky, be sure to thank her though. You said 2 weeks in a row, what else has she done?
Rachel

last weekend she went grocery shopping and before she left she asked if I needed anything. I said yes and told her that I was out of moisturizer and needed some new lipstick. guess what she came home with?:battingeyelashes:

Very nice gesture by her. Maybe you could reciprocate by stop reffering to her as " the wife" :daydreaming:

Well Marny, it goes like this. I am just not into calling her an "SO". She is my wife. I`m not trying to be rude as I love this woman, but, I will refer to her as I see fit:)

Dragster
01-05-2009, 06:54 PM
I think you missed Marney's point Nataliebabe. "The wife" can sometimes seem a derogatory expression, but "my wife" sounds much more endearing. You pays your money and you takes your choice

Tony

MissConstrued
01-05-2009, 10:10 PM
"The wife" can sometimes seem a derogatory expression, but "my wife" sounds much more endearing.

All depends on one's tone of voice, no? We might think of "the b*tch" as derogatory, but with two couples I know, it's always said with a smile, and is a term of endearment. Most times. :heehee:

I do find the frequent use of "S.O." here a little strange, frankly. "Significant Other?" How is that supposed to carry any meaning? It sounds so clinical. "Wife" has so much more meaning.

Billijo49504
01-05-2009, 11:15 PM
Next time go with her to pick out things for you and HER, so you can pay for her things. Makes a good impression...BJ

Nataliebabe
01-05-2009, 11:32 PM
Next time go with her to pick out things for you and HER, so you can pay for her things. Makes a good impression...BJ

I`m planning on a few major purchases of Valentines day. :) gotta take care of her, ya know

Christina Horton
01-06-2009, 12:48 AM
I do find the frequent use of "S.O." here a little strange, frankly. "Significant Other?" How is that supposed to carry any meaning? It sounds so clinical. "Wife" has so much more meaning.

The tearm SO (Singificant other) is to cover all people. There are gay so's as well as hedro. It in that way It can cover all the base's . But I would call my girl friend or wife in this forum my wife or girl friend. but that just me I think P.C. have gone to far in the world. I think we should call some one what they want , but should not do it just beause it's P,C, . Well thats my :2c: worth. HUGS :hugs: :canada:

Melora
01-06-2009, 06:09 AM
You probably partied Gurll!!