PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping While Dressed?

Maddie22
01-05-2009, 05:07 AM
How many of you sleep while dressed? Do you like it better? I think it is more comforting in a way....except the wig doesn't do to well sleeping!!

Phyliss
01-05-2009, 06:15 AM
I guess I'd have to define "dressed" to answer this.

Most women I've spoken to and those very few that I've had the fortune to see, don't usually wear a bra to bed.

So, at bed time I don't wear a bra either. ( tried it a few times and felt uncomfortable doing it )
I do , however, always wear either a night gown or some pretty PJs and of course a pair of undies that I can closely match.
Actually tried a wig one night, ... that lasted about 5 minutes.

So, yeah I sleep "dressed"

Carroll
01-05-2009, 06:43 AM
I dress often when I go to bed. what I wear depends on the weather. Really cold nights I have something I like to call my "house" dress. Its made out of the same stuff that sweatshirts are made out of. I also share nighty's with my wife. I sometimes go to bed with breast forms and bra. I had wore the wig also, but don't any more because I have to readjust the head straps on my Bi-Pap nose thingy.

Elizebeth
01-05-2009, 06:45 AM
The only thing I am dressed in when I go to bed is a nightgown. Anything more would get in the way of sleeping.

Karren H
01-05-2009, 07:20 AM
I've fallen aseep fully dressed but typically when I'm out enfemme I will wear my pink PJs.. I never sleep in my wigs.. And always take my makeup off before bed.. So yes I'm dressed... But not in street clothes..

satin_luva
01-05-2009, 07:33 AM
I don't always, but when I do it's either a cami and loose french knickers/boxers or a 5/8chemise or 7/8 gown, and yep, you guessed the fabric.
I sometimes fall asleep in my corsets, bras, skirts, satin tops, panties etc.

CDPAUL
01-05-2009, 07:41 AM
yes in a soft silky gown when wife tosses one my way saying she's feeling a little pink, or blue or whichever color it is

insearchofme
01-05-2009, 07:51 AM
I love to wear nightgowns when going to bed!

Cissy Chiana
01-05-2009, 08:01 AM
I just wear a ****ty chemise :)

jillleanne
01-05-2009, 08:04 AM
I have an array of sleepwear, some shorties( 2 piece) and alot of cami/pant sets as well as a few pegnoir sets. I sleep in one of them every night. I usually remove my makeup but not my eyes, and earrings come off as well. I always wear my breastforms to bed attached but usually in a bra to keep them from coming off. I have 2 wigs that I sleep in as they stay on even if I toss and turn which is rare. On a cold night I might also wear a garterbelt and hose. It takes some practice to sleep dressed but once you have it down, it's not a problem. I hate flannel as it's so hard to move around in, in bed.

JoAnne Wheeler
01-05-2009, 08:12 AM
Cannot at this time cross that "boundary" ! Wish that I could w/o destroying my marriage .
Love,
JoAnne Wheeler

Tomara
01-05-2009, 08:13 AM
When I do sleep en fem I wear my leisure bra , forms , panties and a chemise and always sleep very comfortably.
Tomara

sometimes_miss
01-05-2009, 08:49 AM
First time I fell asleep in my wig, it was a mess when I woke up. Then I remembered seeing my ex carefully place her tresses 'just so' when she lay down to sleep. I tried that; no more problems. Since I don't move around when I sleep, the hair is exactly where I put it when I wake up. I tend to sleep on my stomach as a guy, and on my side as a girl, and pull the hair all together in sort of a ponytail, then either forward over one shoulder and down my chest, or kind of splayed out over the back of the pillow and away from me. Seems to be working so far.

Lora Olivia
01-05-2009, 09:16 AM
57.14% of the time I sleep in a nighty of some sort. I have several of them ranging in fabric from a sort of thermal underwear type to a silky nylon.

shelbyell47
01-05-2009, 09:49 AM
It's panties and a Tshirt for me. Since I am in the closet, that is it. My dream bedtime outfit would be a red or ping long slinky night gown and matching panties. Thank God I have dreams
Shelby
Indianapolis

jennifer marie
01-05-2009, 09:56 AM
Always in a nightgown or pretty pjs with matching panties! Wife and I like to wear matching outfits to bed. We wear hte same size so we can switch or outfits.

Nadia-Maria
01-05-2009, 12:00 PM
Sleeping all dressed up and with wig and makeup is not a good idea, I believe.:eek:
Sleeping in just a nightgown is a very good one, instead. :battingeyelashes:

From my experience, you can wear a bra with small soft forms (made with pantyhose for instance), provided you keep the bra not very tight, but rather loose. It can be a good feeling to fell asleep - and awakening - wearing a bra.
But my best nights are without one. Same for the pantyhose. It becomes hot during the night, and you'd better avoid it. :battingeyelashes:

Ricochet
01-05-2009, 12:15 PM
I would love to be able to sleep in a satiny nightgown and panties every night, but my wife does not like it. So, I usually sleep nude. Occasionally I will wear a pair of panties to bed if she has already gone to sleep and I don't expect her to wake or otherwise put her hands on me in any way. She knows I dress up a little, but prefers that I keep it out of her sight.

My wife rises earlier than I do in the morning, so I will sometimes (rarely) put on some lingerie after she leaves for work and wear it for a couple of hours before my alarm goes off. It's hard to go back to sleep because it makes me feel so good.

Sandra Dunn
01-05-2009, 01:24 PM
I sleep in my PJ"S wether it be a short set, nightgown, flannels or spaghitti strap. Nothing but girls sleep wear for this girl.

HUGS Sandra

kymmieLorain
01-05-2009, 01:29 PM
Well I always wear feminine cloths to bed Lingerie, cami sets, or just a pair of panties. never sleep with out.

Kymmie

Erin Campbell
01-05-2009, 01:40 PM
I don't always sleep dressed, but when I do I try to sleep in similar fashion to ggs. Which means, I don't wear my bra to bed but rather a nice set of silk pjs or a nightgown of some sort. The wig doesn't do well sleeping, but it is fun to wake up first thing and style it.

Sam-antha
01-05-2009, 02:01 PM
Going to sleep dressed is one thing, but sleeping while dressed ! Thats surely a real waste of girly time.
"Nothing", is as good as that.

~Samm

Kelsy
01-05-2009, 02:05 PM
I always sleep in my pjs or nighties and a a pair of panties. :)

Kelsy

stephaniesacd
01-05-2009, 02:07 PM
something feminine...my loving wife has helped me choose several nice satin nightgowns, some pretty PJ's and some short sets with cami tops so I get to go to sleep however I wish. However, makeup, wigs, and my breastforms all come off before bedtime...

tanyalynn51
01-05-2009, 02:28 PM
Im single, so I can do what I want. I wear panties all the time anyway, and some kind of nightie (I prefer babydolls) to bed.

Rachel_CDS
01-05-2009, 02:43 PM
I usually wear a bra (with forms), panties, sheer holdups and a silk nightdress. Sometimes it is just a satin nightdress & panties.
When people are staying over, my wife makes me wear a T-shirt, but I wear panties too. She doesn't want me being seen by visitors in my finery if I have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night!

Christine Hanes
01-05-2009, 02:45 PM
Occasionally I get to sleep in a night gown. I enjoy it so very much. I have a black one and a white one. Sometimes I sleep in a pair of panties under my sweatpant shorts I typically sleep in. But I have to be careful when I don't have the house to myself.

Sarah...
01-05-2009, 02:47 PM
PJs, nightie or nothing depending on the weather.

Sarah...

April Simmons
01-05-2009, 03:01 PM
Nightgown and panties on week days, PJ's the horrid guy kind on weekends. That's the deal with my SO.

Toe nails painted/legs shaved.

Only problem is when one of the children wake up, quick off comes the nightie and socks on to cover my pretty toes.

April

Carol Elizabeth
01-05-2009, 03:10 PM
Sleeping Dressed?

In proper bed clothes - yes - dressed in street clothes - usually no.

Of course nighties are great for night wear. But street clothes, not for bed time. However, there have been a couple of occasions that I was fully dressed and watching a movie in my recliner when I dozed off. When I awoke, a half hour later, I thought that I had slept through the night and that I was late for work. (Don't you just hate that feeling?) Anyway, I can say that I have slept dressed - but it wasn't something planned.

BTW - it felt good when I woke and realized I was still dressed.

CE

Cristi
01-05-2009, 03:36 PM
I always sleep in panties and one of several nightgowns, ranging from thin and short, to long and flannel depending on the weather.

If it is REALLY cold, I'll also wear tights to bed. I've slept in my bra and forms, but stopped doing that when I heard that it was bad for the forms (it WAS nice, though, waking up to the weight of breasts on my chest :) )

I've never slept in a wig, but have my own long (halfway down my back) hair. Usually when sleeping I either put it up in a really high ponytail, or leave it free. The WORST night was when I tried to sleep in hair rollers one night in preparation for going out the next day.

A few times, when traveling, I've gone to sleep completely dressed while watching TV from bed including dress, slip, jewelry, bra and forms, pantyhose, heels, etc. It is nice to wake in the middle of the night like that. A couple of times I was tired enough that I just pulled the covers over myself and went back to sleep instead of changing. But I toss and turn enough while sleeping that things usually get pretty tangled up!

tricia_uktv
01-05-2009, 03:43 PM
No bra, boobs packed away in their little pockets and no wig - will be ruined in the morning. But I suppose it depends who I'm sleeping with.

Katrina red nails
01-05-2009, 04:43 PM
Only in nighties. Overheat with anything more.

Maria_1969
01-05-2009, 04:50 PM
I sleep in my pantyhose just about every night, but wear a t-shirt or a nitie as well..... My SO will kill me if I even lay in bed with my shoes or skirt. lol

countrygirl
01-05-2009, 04:56 PM
pantyhose, bra with forms, padding and nightgown.

StevieTV
01-05-2009, 05:28 PM
I can't remember the last time I didn't wear something silky to bed. Whether it be satin pjs or a gorgeous nightgown.

Paulette
01-05-2009, 06:28 PM
Panties and a nice pair of satin PJ's or night gown. On really cold nights it's the flannel and I do not care what guys think of girls wearing flannel to bed with their socks if it's cold this girl is going to be warm and snuggley all night long.

Dragster
01-05-2009, 07:42 PM
I'm jealous of all you guys who get to wear your girly stuff to bed with your SO; maybe one day it'll happen for me too. The only chance I get is when my wife is away for the night (very rarely). Last time I took the skirt and blouse off, and slept in heels (chained and padlocked on) stockings, suspenders, slip, corset, long satin gloves, bra and rice-bag forms. I was too excited to sleep, and the corset was too tight to breathe without effort. I loosened the laces at about 3:00am, and that did the trick. It was really exciting to wake (even at 7:00am) with everything still on, so I got up to carry on where I'd left off, if you see what I mean!

Tony

Veronica 1
01-05-2009, 08:49 PM
I always wear my bra, forms, and panties to bed, usually with my short nighty and hose. I just love to feel my legs rub together in their nylon covering. If it gets to be to warm I just kick the blankets off and go back to sleep.

sweetcheeksbev
01-05-2009, 08:54 PM
before my wife went nuts on my wearing i use to wear a night gown every nicght and time to time a bra

Jennifar
01-05-2009, 09:03 PM
Yeah, I sleep in a lacey or silky top and my cheerleader sofa shorts almost every night. Unless it really cold then i just were a T-shirt and sleep pants.

Jenniferpl
01-05-2009, 09:12 PM
My sleep attire has ranged from nothing to bra and forms, camis, chemises, satin night shirts, nlyons and garters, panties only, tee shirts or combinations of all of the above. If it is out there, it seems like I have tried it.

Darla L
01-05-2009, 09:16 PM
When my wife and I are together we normally sleep nude. It is much more comfortable and convenient, and I love the feel of her soft silky flesh against mine. When we are apart because of work, then I will occasionally wear a nice satiny gown to bed. Once in a blue moon we will both wear something soft and sexy to bed, but it normally doesn't stay on very long! :heehee:
As far as wearing make up to bed I don't do that anymore...it's bad for pillows!!!

Patty
01-05-2009, 09:19 PM
Bra, forms, thigh highs, pj's or gown

ga_crossdresser
01-05-2009, 09:24 PM
I sleep in panties and a night gown every night. My gowns range from long satin, cotton, and flannel. I have a few baby doll nighties as well as some girly pj's. Plus I love my comfy slippers.

kaitlin
01-05-2009, 09:24 PM
I have tried to sleep in all sorts of pretty little night gowns and they all end up wrapped around me some way or another! So my wife and I sleep in the same things...panties and painted toenails!:hugs:

Maxi
01-05-2009, 09:29 PM
Half slips on warm nights, full slips on cold nights. Panties maybe 4 nights a week. Stockings, once a month.

samyao
01-05-2009, 09:37 PM
if you like the topics,maybe you like Wedding Gown (http://www.shopindream.com) and Formal Dress (http://www.shopindream.com) too.

Carrie
01-05-2009, 11:10 PM
I hope it’s OK for a GG to respond to this thread about my former gf/bf…

The last person that I dated was a CD. She wears femme things to bed all of the time; forms, bra, panties and pretty chemises (she doesn’t always wear a bra and forms though). All in coordinating colors, of course!

Some time ago, I bought her a pink satin chemise with chocolate brown trim and slits up both legs. (BTW, pink is my favorite color). I bought one exactly like it for me. She looked much better in hers than I did in mine; it showed off her pretty legs!

The last night that we were together; she wore the chemise that I bought for her; a tuxedo bra, matching panties and lace-top thigh high stockings. Mmmmm…. She was so sexy and so beautiful! I wore my matching chemise to bed that night too. It was so sensual for us to be dressed alike!

That was the last time that we were together so it is a bittersweet memory for me. We were very close and had been dating for quite a while.

Hugs, :hugs:
~C

PretzelGirl
01-05-2009, 11:19 PM
Bra, forms, and one of a variety of nightgowns. The only way to sleep restfully! :sleep:

NancyTO
01-05-2009, 11:40 PM
Put me in the camp for nightgowns and panties.

I spent a lot of time in the 80's shopping at thrift stores for baby dolls, short and long gowns in silky nylon and chiffons, so I have lots of retro nightgowns to choose from to go to bed with. It's the only way to go to bed and wake up with. I'm amazed at some of the prices some of the retro night gowns are going for on Ebay. I could make some decent dollars if I chose to sell my collection, but can't bear to give them up.

Nuthin' like slipping into a long gown with freshly shaved legs. :daydreaming:

prene
01-05-2009, 11:51 PM
Bra, forms, and one of a variety of nightgowns. The only way to sleep restfully! :sleep:
and
Veronica 1
"I always wear my bra, forms, and panties to bed, usually with my short nighty and hose. I just love to feel my legs rub together in their nylon covering. If it gets to be to warm I just kick the blankets off and go back to sleep."

I wear a Bra(sometimes), forms, panties, nightgown and hose.
I think it works well.
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/album.php?albumid=715

Angela Q
01-06-2009, 12:15 AM
I tend to sleep sky-clad, but every now and then (and with increasing frequency!) I sleep in a black satin nightgown-- one of the very first femme items I ever purchased. My SO Rabbit actually gave me hell the other night because I neglected to put it on before going to bed. :heehee:

Melora
01-06-2009, 06:12 AM
I LOVE Sleeping in Lingerie SOO MUCH!!
And yet not too often..

Barbaraheels
01-06-2009, 04:13 PM
The only time I have ever sleeped while dressed is when I was 14. I t was very exciting at the time but the funny thing is that I have not had the urge to do it since

CrossJess
01-06-2009, 05:17 PM
LOL I wear nothing but pink in bed :battingeyelashes:. I always wear my over knee pink socks to keep my feet warm as there usually ice cold I wear them slouched, I also wear a pink long sleeved t-shirt and my pink mini skirt pictured below, if I'm really cold and I'm not with my bf then I wear my pink dressinggown lol or the one I'm sitting on, my b/f thinks I look very cute when I get out of bed in the morning with my hair a mess & wearing this stuff too hehe.:o:heehee:

http://www.gamesmasterlive.co.uk/images/jesstop.jpg

http://www.gamesmasterlive.co.uk/images/jesstop2.jpg

PhillyGuy2Girl
01-06-2009, 05:34 PM
I have sexy VS and Vera Wang sleepwear. I love sleeping femme.It feels so great. I sleep femme 3 to 4 nights a week now.

Felicity :)

DonnaT
01-06-2009, 05:38 PM
I wear a nightie of one type or another every night. My wife is not bothered by it.

What type depends on my mood. sometimes.

But I don't wear a wig, and only wear a bra if it is built into the nightie.

Michelle_Belle
01-06-2009, 05:52 PM
Sleepwear is great. Usually not the wig, though.

Lainie
01-06-2009, 06:24 PM
even in bed , I enjoy the feel of the hem just below my knees. And practical too--broader comfort range for warm or cool nights than either long pajamas or boxer shorts.

iwearstockings
01-06-2009, 06:54 PM
I only do this sometimes but when i get the urge, sleep in stockings, suspender belt and basque. I like very much to be tied up whilst wearing this alsoi. Sometimes my S/O will oblige, other times I do it myself.

PhillyGuy2Girl
01-06-2009, 10:32 PM
Sleepwear is great. Usually not the wig, though.

Sleeping with the wig isn't too bad. When sleeping in my femme wear I have to wear my wig. I don't feel complete without it.

Felicity :)

marny
01-07-2009, 12:29 AM
I have more nightgowns than my wife does! No other way to sleep.

jessica19cd
01-07-2009, 02:27 AM
I usually just wear some panties, sometimes a nightie when i sleep. everything else is just a bother when i'm trying to sleep.

yuuka
01-07-2009, 02:32 AM
I do it too!

Just my chiffon night gown, and panties of course!

I don't trust myself sleeping in forms though.

CD Susan
01-07-2009, 02:55 AM
I always wear a bra, panties and a nighty to bed. I have tried wearing a wig a few times but it never stays in place so I quit doing this. I have learned to remove any large hoop or dangly earrings as well.

Slip Affinity
01-07-2009, 10:55 AM
Probably 90% of the time I wear one of my many nightgowns and panties. 5% of the time or less, I will wear a slip. The remaining 5% is when I am in male underwear or gym shorts when we are traveling with friends or have someone staying over at our house. Even though I don't sleep very well while wearing a bra, I still try it from time to time, but most often I end up taking it off during the night.

fancy nancy
01-07-2009, 11:02 AM
At night,I will wear a long nightshirt along with a pair of pantys and a pair of stay at home socks .

kellyanne
01-07-2009, 11:42 AM
I tried many forms of sleepwear over the years ( I am 47 - dressing in full for 27 years) from the traditional to the outlandish but found only gowns with comfy elastic shoulder straps give me a good night's sleep.

I found non elastic straps too uncomfortable on gowns and panties,bras,wigs were too constrictive and they always ended up on the floor by morning.

I do enjoy just using all my panties,slips,camis ,gowns and other soft lingerie as a sexy modular light blanket in hugh summer. ;o) LOL

BuffyCD
01-07-2009, 11:52 AM
Just a shirt and undies!
-B.

Cary
01-07-2009, 12:00 PM
I go to sleep dressed all the time. It's great in the cold months. I still have trouble finding something that comfortably keeps a nice breast shape without rolling around.

Mercedes
01-07-2009, 01:39 PM
I like to wear either my red lace chemise or purple satin chemise with matching panties. But I will also sleep in a padded bra and panties as I feel very feminine in a bra. And occasionally I have included nylons and fishnets as they feel so wonderful in bed.

Mercedes XOXOXO

prom queen
01-07-2009, 02:24 PM
Typically a cami/PJ bottoms, whether shorts or pants and panties

beenherelongtime
01-07-2009, 08:34 PM
i've slept with just a nightgown, or ng with panties, full dressed, semi-dressed, nude. prefer nightgown and panties.

joann07
01-07-2009, 10:06 PM
I usually sleep wearing my Victoria's Secret long sleepshirt or skirt and tee loungewear. Every now and then I'd sleep wearing nothing, but pantyhose.
I would never wear a wig to bed because it can get tangled and ruined, but if I was I would probably use one of my old ragged ones.

Hugs!

Jo-Michelle
01-07-2009, 10:27 PM
I always wear panties and most nights a long silk nightie

Lisa Catherine
01-07-2009, 10:32 PM
A pair of panties to keep my male equipment in place with a bodystocking works well for me!! (the bodystocking is open-crotch!):o:2c:

MsSamanthaErica
01-07-2009, 10:34 PM
I have a pretty sweet camisole I wear, very soft and sexy! Sometimes a bra and forms. Sometimes with thigh-highs or pantyhose.

I'll wear panties to bed a lot, in fact I got some new ones I've been dying to try on and so, tonight's the night!

~Samantha

carolinewalker_2000
01-08-2009, 05:05 AM
I nearly always sleep in a nighty or women's PJ's. I have tried wearing a bra to bed, but find it rather uncomfortable; and a wig is definitely a no-no!

Tina P Hose
01-09-2009, 06:20 PM
Most of the time in boxers and a t-shirt. A few times a week in just pantyhose.:hugs:

Nataliecan
01-09-2009, 09:13 PM
I like to sleep with my silky pantyhose on....in satin sheets

audrey-lynn
01-10-2009, 06:50 AM
I always wear a nice silky nightgown. Lately I've been trying a bra. I found one that is rather comfortable.

Saracder13
01-10-2009, 02:37 PM
I sleep in a shirt,a bra,some panties and some bunny pjs pants for girls.:)

diannecourtney
01-10-2009, 03:41 PM
Always some item so as to increse chances of dream sequence. Happiness is the forms interlude and even sometimes shoes. Good to see you ladies again as I have removed to AZ for a month or three and w/o complete wardrobe.BEST WISHES TO ALL:battingeyelashes:

Joanne_2003
01-10-2009, 03:59 PM
I wear a bra and nightgown to bed every night. Love it

Gabrielle Hermosa
01-10-2009, 04:09 PM
I've slept almost fully clothed several times, with bra, panties, skirt and top. It was very relaxing to sleep like that. Fun to wake up to my wife getting playful with me too. She like to touch when I'm dressed up. I don't sleep dressed up often, but when I do, it is a good experience and I usually sleep well as a result.

nylonlove
01-10-2009, 05:24 PM
I wear either a niightgown or chemise with panties and stockings. Pleasent dreams.

Electra
01-11-2009, 05:53 AM
I wear a nightgown or a nightshirt only, no panties or bra, but have fantasies of going to bed in a babydoll nightie.

CherylMoss
01-11-2009, 08:14 AM
If I am having a dressing up session with my wife, I sleep in my lingerie - bra, suspenders the lot, as I try to keep the night going longer. I have tried nighties, silk pajamas etc in the past, but they don't last long as I am turned on too easily when dressed and I struggle to sleep

Andrea's Lynne
01-11-2009, 11:00 AM
I almost always wear a nightie to bed.

In fact 2 nights ago, the Mrs. and I got into bed and started to giggle at the same time. I was wearing a short pink nightie and SHE was wearing a T-shirt and sweatpants!

izzfan
01-11-2009, 01:40 PM
I generally find it a lot more comfortable amd relaxing to sleep when dressed (I don't bother with forms etc... when I sleep and I generally try to wear a long and comfortable dress - brilliant in winter, in the summer I tend to wear something shorter) and I try to do it as often as possible (which at the moment is pretty much every night :) ).

Ðarissa
01-11-2009, 01:52 PM
I don't like wearing PJ's or nighties or any of that stuff. I wear panties and whatever hosiery I feel like wearing to bed. Sometimes I'll wear a bra too, but not often.

Veronica Lacey
01-11-2009, 02:07 PM
On the rare occasion that I can...I wear one of four long-sleeved satin pj sets with matching panties. I also have two long satin gowns.

Have fallen asleep fully dressed...and while it is a wonderful feeling awakening mid-sleep and realizing the situation it is not generally condusive to good sleep :)