PDA

View Full Version : Feeling SAD!

Stephanie Kay
01-05-2009, 03:55 PM
Hi, girls,

I am feeling down in the dumps today:sad:. Every now and then I really, really, really YEARN to be a woman. Do you know what I mean? I am having that yearning so bad today that it hurts. Most of the time I feel OK being a guy, but somedays I seem overwhelmed by sadness that I wasn't born female. I long to be able to move in the world and be accepted as a girl. What I wouldn't give to have a pair of lovely, soft breasts and everything else that makes females females. Have you ever felt this way? Sometimes I could just cry!! This feeling usually passes as I allow myself to feel this sadness fully and completely for a couple hours. I'm sure it will pass soon. I just felt like writing to you all and feel connected to you as sisters who understand!!

Thanks for listening. :hugs:

Love,
Stephanie

JoAnne Wheeler
01-05-2009, 04:02 PM
Feel the exact same way at times - don't know what causes it - hormones ? Maybe its that time of the month.
Love,
JoAnne Wheeler

AliciaWeb
01-05-2009, 04:05 PM
When I get this feeling I pig out on chocolate. Sometimes the chemical boost helps and sometimes the guilt from the indulgence overrides the longing.

Karren H
01-05-2009, 04:27 PM
I never feel sad for that reason... I'm me and I've accepted that........ I am super sad today because one of my dearest friends and coworkers passed away Sunday... Sad isn't even the right word... More like completely numb...

Ronni Seymour
01-05-2009, 05:03 PM
Stephanie, I can say I have had moments of intense longing like that. It's been awhile though. I guess I've come to terms with who I am and the reality of my life. Hopefully, your tears will help clear out the ache. I'm with you though, dear.:hugs:

Mirani
01-05-2009, 05:08 PM
Dear Stephanie . . . you are not alone.
Yearning is exactly the right word. AND . . .it hurts . . . .sometimes as lot.

(and sincere condolences Karren at the loss of your friend).

insearchofme
01-05-2009, 06:18 PM
Karren, I am so sorry for your loss, I do know how you feel. Hang in there!

Stephanie, some times you just have to let your emetions go. It's alright to feel sadness about not being a woman. Embrace those feelings don't deny them. As you said so yourself they will pass.

You also need to embrace being a guy. Think of it you have the best of both worlds, being a man and a woman all bunched up in one wonderful package. Think of all the men who don't embrace their femme self. They are missing out. We are the lucky ones we know and embrace our femme selves and we are much better off for it.

Hugs,

SherriePall
01-05-2009, 06:21 PM
Karren -- Let me add my condolences. I recently lost an older friend of the family who was an absolute joy to be around.
Stephanie -- I know exactly how you feel. In fact, I am going through that right now. I don't know why, but I, too, just feel like crying because I am not who I really want to be. Could be the January blues aggravating the situation. Couple of more months til spring.

Jilmac
01-05-2009, 07:38 PM
Steph, I think the last time I had a real desire to be feminine was in high school. I still fantasize what it might be like if I were a woman but the actual desire has waned. I;m satisfied being mostly guy and part time girl.
Hi, girls,

I am feeling down in the dumps today:sad:. Every now and then I really, really, really YEARN to be a woman. Do you know what I mean? I am having that yearning so bad today that it hurts. Most of the time I feel OK being a guy, but somedays I seem overwhelmed by sadness that I wasn't born female. I long to be able to move in the world and be accepted as a girl. What I wouldn't give to have a pair of lovely, soft breasts and everything else that makes females females. Have you ever felt this way? Sometimes I could just cry!! This feeling usually passes as I allow myself to feel this sadness fully and completely for a couple hours. I'm sure it will pass soon. I just felt like writing to you all and feel connected to you as sisters who understand!!

Thanks for listening. :hugs:

Love,
Stephanie

MissConstrued
01-05-2009, 10:36 PM
What I wouldn't give to have a pair of lovely, soft breasts ..... Have you ever felt this way?

At times. Then I realize: if I had a nice pair of boobs, I'd never leave the house, lose my job, lose the house... Me and my nice boobs would be panhandling on the freeway offramp.

"Got boobs, lost everything else. Anything helps. God Bless."

Guess that's why the Architect gave them to the women. :)

Melora
01-06-2009, 06:48 AM
I feel this quite often..
GO OUT into the World and BE the Best YOU!!
Do your best to combat EVIL.. DO What YOU Like and Help others and Do no Evil.. AND MOST OF ALL.. GRATTIFY YOURSELF!!!!! No matter WHAT!! Your Mind and Emotions are #1 Right??? Do no evil and DO WHAT THOU WHILT!!
Katie

Darlene Rochelle
01-06-2009, 06:51 AM
I too feel that way from time to time. I do suffer from mild depression,and take an herbal product to help with that,but sometimes I feel very depressed about being male on the outside.

Chari
01-06-2009, 08:13 AM
Absolutely I understand and have felt as you do! It was confusing until I faced those emotions and decided to live the best I can in both worlds. Now I am enjoying everyday I get! Do something good for yourself because you are special.