PDA

View Full Version : silk pajamas

Kathy4ever
01-06-2009, 06:24 AM
I bought silk pajamas for christmas and they are not over femme. Wore it and wife did not really notice they were womans. The other night we were changing sheets and she says are they womans? I said kinda. She sort of rolled her eyes but did not say anything else. She had bought me a womans fleece monkey footy pajamas and womans clog slippers. She is giving me mix mssages. The other night she wanted me to buy her mascara and I asked does she want thee double extend one and she said no. She said if you want longer just apply twice. I said is that what i need to do kiddaling with her sis there. I could see a friendly your crazy loook? what does all this mean.

Karren H
01-06-2009, 07:00 AM
The PJs sound cute.. Pink? Lol. I'm guessing she doesn't know you crossdress? And I have no clue what she ment by that..

Ohhh and tell her the L'oreal Double Extend beauty tubing mascara doesn't last twice as long.. Its two component and a completely new type of mascara!! :)

JoAnne Wheeler
01-06-2009, 08:37 AM
Other than the fly front, there really isn't all that much difference between mens silk PJs and womens silk PJs - but to us CDers, its not just the little difference is it - we love womens clothing because it is womens clothing - if men wore silk PJs and women wore burlap bags - I suspect that we would all want to wear burlap bags BECAUSE they were what women wore
Love,
JoAnne Wheeler

MichelleA
01-06-2009, 08:41 AM
Joanne is so right ....its because its womens pajamas... absolutely !

I wear a pair of silk pajamas ( animal print ) which I love by the way....and I love them mostly because they were bought at Victoria Secrets.
That's why..... in other words..... because they are womens.....

And they feel soooo good :)

Kathy4ever
01-06-2009, 12:21 PM
Pj's are red with swirls on it. I have a pair of mens that are black with swirls on them. The mens are silk but the womans are satin. They are so much softer and feel nicer. I've been wanting some satin jammys for years but never could find ones that she not get upset at.
She did catch me once, She said I was depressed and needed to see a doctor or therapist. Went to the doctors and was put on welbutrin. It did not help. Stopped taking them three weeks before christmas. I now just find peace when I get a chance to dress.

beenherelongtime
01-06-2009, 11:30 PM
welbutrin is nasty stuff. i know i would prefer the silk or satin over burlap no matter whose clothes (men/women) you said they were. as to your wife, you have certainly given her a lot of clues.

sweetaimee
01-07-2009, 01:18 AM
I bought them the other night. Pink Satin. My first real women's clothes I've purchased in 15 years or so. As I was purchasing them, the lady that was at the counter and the women behind me in line were commenting on how comfy they look and how she "could just curl up and sleep in them."

My response? "I just hope SHE likes them."

Then they went on and on about what a good boyfriend I must be, etc.

Little do they know that the SHE I was talking about was my alter ego, as it were.

I haven't had the chance to wear them yet, but as soon as I have the chance (probably monday night), I'm going to sleep in them.

Now the question is whether or not to completely shave myself (or any part of myself) for the occassion. I really want to do what I did years ago... sit in a nice warm bath with all the girly bubbles, shave like crazy... get all silky and smelling nice and smooth and.... slip into my nice satin pj's...

Oh, sorry. Distracted by the nice thoughts. I haven't done this in years...

StacyCD
01-07-2009, 03:52 AM
I agree that we wear what women wear because it's what women wear! My SO almost always wears flannel (winter) or cotton (summer) sleep shirts that I have no desire to wear! Since I started wearing satin pajamas a little over a month ago my SO has worn her satin pajamas several times. I really like to snuggle when we're both wearing satin pjs!

Emma England
01-07-2009, 07:14 AM
My response? "I just hope SHE likes them."

Yes I agree. I hope she (your partner) likes them when YOU wear them!