PDA

View Full Version : My my my this is awkward!

Rayna
06-11-2005, 09:32 PM
So i'm now in a skirt and camisole... and my wife has company over.. and for the first time ever i didn't change into drabs..

it feels WONDERFUL... but still... uh.. awkward!

GypsyKaren
06-11-2005, 09:44 PM
Good for you Rayna, took a lot of courage to do that! I went with my wife to visit her girlfriend for a couple of days and I went dressed, and I felt awkward at first too, even though my wife had already told her about me. But you know, I got over it quickly because she accepted me a I was, so I had a real good time. I hope you had a great time too. It's kinda nice getting out of the closet, there's so much more elbow room.
GypsyKaren

Alie
06-11-2005, 09:56 PM
Well Well, courage has taken place,

How is the company reacting?

How is your wife reacting?

How are you reacting?

Rayna
06-11-2005, 10:00 PM
Well Well, courage has taken place,

How is the company reacting?

How is your wife reacting?

How are you reacting?

oh my wife has been fine with it for a long time... her friend is acting like nothing is out of place.. it's kinda eerie...

she already knew since she read my journal entry the other day... but ..
wow.. this is kinda liberating :)

ronna
06-11-2005, 10:00 PM
Alie has asked the questions I wonder about myself!
I'm interested in hearing your answers, Rayna.

racquel
06-11-2005, 11:20 PM
So i'm now in a skirt and camisole... and my wife has company over.. and for the first time ever i didn't change into drabs..

it feels WONDERFUL... but still... uh.. awkward!
Good for you,btw do you have full make-up on?

Wenda
06-12-2005, 04:01 PM
Very cool! I was also interested to see what the guest's reaction was. btw, what voice were you using? I would think if everyone was carrying on as though all were normal, you would have to be in your femme voice? no? wenda.

Julie
06-12-2005, 05:12 PM
Just enjoy the moment Rayna as I do when dressed with a GG friend of mine.

~Julie~

StephanieCD
06-12-2005, 07:01 PM
Very interesting! That must be a very weird feeling - good though, no?

jjjjohanne
06-13-2005, 05:23 AM
Yeah! It's kinda like dressing and going to work for halloween. All of these rules your nerves obey are broken and they don't know how to behave. So what happened? Give us a little story of your experience!!!

GypsyKaren, Love the new Avatar.