PDA

View Full Version : Close call...

lilmissemily
01-07-2009, 12:18 AM
So I had a close call with being discovered last night and I'm a little worried.

I was on a trip with four (male) buddies and we had paired off in hotel rooms. I had pajamas on to sleep, but had my panties on underneath as usual. I woke up and found I had kicked off the sheets and my loose pants had fallen down slightly, exposing the top of my panties. They were pink VS cottons that said "Victoria's Secret" on the waistband -- no hiding it.

My buddy didn't say anything, and I honestly don't know if he saw or noticed. What do I do or say if he mentions it?

BekiJ
01-07-2009, 12:30 AM
It's old, but appropriate.

If he asks how long you have been wearing panties, tell him since your wife found a pair .... in your glovebox, in the back seat, on the floor... of your car/truck. Truck would be better ;)

Hugs
BekiJ

MissConstrued
01-07-2009, 03:23 AM
He may have been kicking himself for not bringing his own, for all you know.

StacyCD
01-07-2009, 04:12 AM
I wear Jockey women's No Panty Line panties in red and black 24/7. Unless someone looks at the lining in the crotch area or the sizing label they look so much like mens briefs that being 'caught' wearing them is probably not much of an issue. In your case, pink panties might be problematic and so might Victoria's Secret unless you're out to your guy friends.

JoAnne Wheeler
01-07-2009, 09:49 AM
It is hard to tell whether he saw or didn't see - put yourself in his position - would you have seen ? - would have said anything even if you did see them ? - if your male buddies start treating you different, then you can assume that he saw them - if nothing ever comes of it, then consider it a close call
Love,
JoAnne Wheeler

Angie G
01-07-2009, 10:45 AM
I like Beki's answer.:hugs:
Angie

lilmissemily
01-07-2009, 12:55 PM
I like Beki's answer.:hugs:
Angie

I honestly didn't even think about it. I wear panties full-time with encouragement from my SO. When I'm out of town she packs my panties and lets me know which pair to wear on which day, so it still gives us our own private connection. But I'm not really ready to share with my hockey/football buddies!

trisha59
01-07-2009, 01:56 PM
I honestly didn't even think about it. When I'm out of town she packs my panties and lets me know which pair to wear on which day

There's your answer. Your wife asked you to wear them. Might even make you look cooler to your friends

CD Susan
01-07-2009, 02:26 PM
I have been on camping trips with male buddies and am always aware of the panties I am wearing. When it is time to go to bed I wear a pair of elastic band athletic shorts and a long t-shirt that I keep tucked in. I wear low rise bikini style panties that are easier to conceal. Wearing bikini panties also makes it much easier to go pee while in the boat.

beenherelongtime
01-07-2009, 08:30 PM
if i were out with male buddies, i don't think i would wear panties, but if he did notice and questions it, because they were cotton and you can buy cotton in mens, you don't have the excuse of they're more comfortable. so put your thinking cap on.

Karren H
01-07-2009, 08:58 PM
They make you share a hotel room??? No friggin way!! I'd freak out.... since I mainly take female clothing along on business trips... Unbelievable!!!

TGMarla
01-07-2009, 09:01 PM
Uh.....not sure what to tell you here, except that perhaps you could opt to NOT wear panties when you're sharing a room with other guys.

I mean, isn't that kind of a no-brainer going in?

:doh:

Jo-Michelle
01-07-2009, 10:22 PM
I always try and turn the tables in situations like that. I would have said "ya they're girls panties, since we're sleeping together I'll be your bitch"
:devil:

MissConstrued
01-08-2009, 01:58 AM
Uh.....not sure what to tell you here, except that perhaps you could opt to NOT wear panties when you're sharing a room with other guys.

That's crazy talk!

Besides... some of us haven't got anything else....

Sally2005
01-08-2009, 02:15 AM
You say... "Why are you looking at another guy's underwear?". You wear them because your wife like's it... and the bedroom action with the wife is great!

Sharing a room sucks... Just book your own and say it is for health reasons, you are a very light sleeper and have insomnia. Or you could keep everyone else up all night and set your alarm clock early and hog the shower and bathroom...then the sharing policy will change quickly as the others complain.

rachel_rachel
01-08-2009, 06:40 AM
Personally i'd be a bit worried if my mates were looking at what i'm wearing down in that area....

marny
01-09-2009, 12:10 AM
He didn't say anything. he didn't see or he isn't concerned. Walk it off Hon!

Christina Horton
01-09-2009, 01:03 AM
I honestly didn't even think about it. I wear panties full-time with encouragement from my SO. When I'm out of town she packs my panties and lets me know which pair to wear on which day, so it still gives us our own private connection. But I'm not really ready to share with my hockey/football buddies!

Do you dress full out with your wife and go out? If so you go girl. If they know just say It take a real man to wear panties for there woman, I guess you guys arn't man enough. Ha hahahahaha. Just a thought:hugs: :canada:

Joanne_2003
01-09-2009, 01:13 AM
I wouldn't worry about it until something is said, most guys wouldn't notice what you are wearing unless it was very brightly coloured