PDA

View Full Version : Mini Storage

Kate Jennings
01-07-2009, 01:57 AM
I was chatting with a friend of mine today who owns a few Mini Storage sites. He told me that he has at least five ladies that rent space from him...apparently the ladies have units that are in essence huge dressing rooms. The women come in in male mode, dress in their units and then go out en femme for the day.

I find that exciting. Any ladies do this?

jessica19cd
01-07-2009, 02:21 AM
I know of a few people that do this. There is also some tg transformation companies that rent space for crossdressers to store stuff and then they can come there, get glamed up and go out. I don't know what they do though when they want to change back before they go home.

ErikaLeigh
01-07-2009, 03:54 AM
If there was a place like that in the phoenix area I would rent a spot. :) I have a place to store my clothes and stuff, but I would do it just to have somewhere to dress and undress becuae I cant do it at home due to the kids.

Deborah Jane
01-07-2009, 06:24 AM
Hmm, i think i,ve got an idea forming here....

A recession=
Empty factory units available cheaply everywhere

Crossdressers looking for a safe storage/changing area=
Use for said factory units

The idea......

Debs self storage centres

Room sized units available to rent, long or short term
Safely store your girl things and transform yourself whenever you like

Makeover services available on request
Chauffuer service available to popular venues for that special evening out and shopping trips

I think a trip to a business advisor could be on the cards later!! :D

Karren H
01-07-2009, 06:43 AM
I have a couple friends that do that also.... And I was seriosly thinking about it.. But half the year here your freeze your ass off!!

erickka
01-07-2009, 07:49 AM
That was what I did when I lived in Fl. I now have a large shop on my property away from the house where I conduct my changing. Sure is a lot more convenient!

DameErrant
01-07-2009, 09:15 AM
I have a couple friends that do that also.... And I was seriosly thinking about it.. But half the year here your freeze your ass off!!

Here in the DC area we have climate controlled storage units for storing temp sensitive items, like old vinyl records, etc. A little more expensive, but always comfortable. I'm sure they have them other places.

JoAnne Wheeler
01-07-2009, 09:26 AM
If I couldn't do it in my home, then this would be a real option - not as nice as a hotel room with windows, but sure is cheaper
JoAnne Wheeler

Angie G
01-07-2009, 09:45 AM
Fortunately I get to dress at home my wife knows who I am and is OK with it.:hugs:
Angie

docrobbysherry
01-07-2009, 12:36 PM
Neither the storage unit, or Brenda's locker complex!

I already keep my clothing in a storage room at my work. But, it's not practical to change there for two reasons:

Lack of privacy. And all my OTHER ladies gear is at my home. :heehee:

I have WAY TOO MANY things that I use on a regular basis at home. Plus, a workshop, tiolet, shower, frig, TV, and computer! And last, but not least, my cheesy photo studio!:D

The "locker location" sounds like a fun place to meet other CDs, tho!:)

Stephanie-L
01-08-2009, 12:36 AM
I do that, with an air conditioned unit, that I can get 24 hour access to if I need to. I have more clothes there than male clothes at home...Stephanie