PDA

View Full Version : What should I reply to her ?

tinachristina
01-07-2009, 12:08 PM
Hi Girls,

I was surfing web today to purchase new wigs and shoes. My wife saw that and lamented how she has to go to office , work whole day , buy her own stuff while 'Tina' gets everything without doing any hard work :) for free. Sometime back I got sexy tops for my size and she could not get them in her size ( surprise :) )). She was all jealous .:devil:

Even though she earns only slightly lesser than me and I do 'gift' her money occassionally, do you think she has a right to complain about 'Tina'? Any idea how can I reduce her 'pain'?

Love ,
Tina

PS : She is very supportive...:battingeyelashes:

alice12
01-07-2009, 12:30 PM
Buy her somthing special.
I find it best to buy one in her size and one in minei

alice

Di
01-07-2009, 12:36 PM
Well you say she is very supportive...she won't be for long its it's all about Tina.
You say you bring more money in than she does.....would'nt it be fun for both of you to have something new could be matching pj's or undies ...something.
So my :2c: if she is complaining about Tina as you stated....I think it's because she feels left out.So it would be wise to include her.

Just to add...for your question...what should I reply.....try honey look what I bought us.:D

Sandra
01-07-2009, 12:54 PM
I agree with Di in that she may be feeling left out, especially if Tina is getting all the things and is the centre of attention.

Instead of Tina getting everything go buy something for the pair of you.

Lorileah
01-07-2009, 12:58 PM
Of course she has the right. That is part of being in a relationship. If she kept that bottled up, you would start to see signs that she was not happy. This way you know what she is thinking. I assume that the world isn't just about Tina but that you do special things for and with her. How about next time you do some on-line shopping you have her join in?

Daintre
01-07-2009, 01:01 PM
I think Tina needs to take a back seat to your wife for a while. As the ladies have stated, a loving gift from you, a romantic evening out and maybe just being attentive, will help show your wife haw much you do care for her and how grateful you are for her support.

Jinny M
01-07-2009, 01:27 PM
She's Suportive thus far , I'd let her in on the fun , I'd definatly surprise her by buying her things too. It's very important to include her in anything that has to do with "Tina" to keep her supportive and into Tina .

I know my wife is Supportive also , I cherish that in my wife so I don't let it be all about Jinny . I wouldn't want to do anything to stear her away or make her jelous of Jinny . It's better to be able to Jinny with her , than with out her .

We have something very special , Our excepting and supporitve S.O.' s many CD's don't have the same .

we shouldn't take that for granted , right now it's fun to them , not only are we the Man of their life , but we're also their Best girlfreind also .

We get the chance to share alot with them , alot more than a man that doesn't CD . they let us in and see a special side to them and well as we let them in on a special side of us .

Since she made a comit about Tina getting nice things , She maybe feeling alittle left out . I'd make sure she gets some really nice surprises and I'd also take her out for shopping and dinner . It's fun shopping with your S.O. , especially when it's things for the both of you.

Just my point of view.

Jinny

Sheila
01-07-2009, 01:41 PM
while okay the idea has been raised about buying something for the two of you like matching PJ's ..... I will differ and suggest you do something exclusively for her .......... why not treat her to a night in a good hotel with you in best male mode, focasing the entire time on her and her pleasures, a good play/musicla show, whatever floats her boat ............. make her feel that she is the alpha female in your life and not Tina :hugs:

Alice B
01-07-2009, 02:40 PM
Find something sexy in her size and but it for her as a gift from Tina.

Desiree2bababe
01-07-2009, 02:42 PM
You better treat her like a queen.

MJ
01-07-2009, 02:43 PM
i would concentrate on your wonderful wife. show her how much you love and appreciate her. a weekend away etc, etc

Sheila
01-07-2009, 02:45 PM
Good advice here (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97891)

there is some good advice in this thread hun:hugs::hugs:

Nigella
01-07-2009, 02:48 PM
My :2c: is with Sheila on this one. Unless you are 24/7 then show her that it's not all about Tina.

Spur of the moment decisions, just a bunch of :love: or a box of choccies will do more for her than trying to make her the double of Tina, just remember what happens when two women wear the same dress :stirthepot:

StacyCD
01-07-2009, 03:01 PM
You don't always have to spend money to show someone you love them. Go for a walk, a back rub, fixing her a cup of tea, doing the dishes, giving her a compliment on her outfit--these are all things that get a lot of bang for the buck!

JoAnne Wheeler
01-07-2009, 03:02 PM
I agree with Alice - Lately I try to buy her the same clothing or jewelry that JoAnne gets, only in her size - otherwise there could be jealousy between you and your spouse.
JoAnne Wheeler

Lora Olivia
01-07-2009, 03:04 PM
Gots to agree with Sheila here. Go buy her something nice just for her and then do a nice evening or night out to a show and dinner or something followed by a nice bubble bath and maybe a bottle of her favorite wine. Do all this in manly mode altough I may preface it with a lovely card saying Tina wishes you a night of dreams.

renee k
01-07-2009, 04:31 PM
Hi Tina,

I agree with what has been posted so far. It's probably not enough to just give her money. Little personal thoughts like flowers, or a special date night are just a couple of things I would suggest to show her how much she means to you.

Huggs, Renee

DonnaT
01-07-2009, 04:34 PM
Maybe Tina needs to offer to work for her 'gifts'. Maybe your wife could do with some personal maid service?

suchacutie
01-07-2009, 06:38 PM
You won't understand what you've lost until you do...

Your wife needs to be cherished, pampered, and all the rest. After all, your girl side should know all about how you'd like to have that happen, so have your boy side take care of it! Make sure he treats her better than Tina, and Tina will be in heaven!

-tina (yes, I'm a tina too!)

Kimberly Marie Kelly
01-07-2009, 07:35 PM
Take time out from being Tina, be her man and lavish attention, time and take her out for a special weekend as man and wife. Tell her you love her more than anything in the world. And next time you buy for Tina buy something matching for her. :battingeyelashes:

beenherelongtime
01-07-2009, 08:22 PM
you could cut down on what you buy for Tina, and give a little more to your wife. if she is that supportive, you don't want to lose that support. there has to be a happy medium, you could pool a certain amount from each payday and let your wife and Tina share equally. don't mess up a good thing

Nicki B
01-07-2009, 08:57 PM
Don't say anything - buy her some things, instead..

Jo-Michelle
01-07-2009, 10:34 PM
Thas a call for attention. I know it well. Do something special. My wife and I really enjoy shopping together. Take her out and make the evening hers:love:

Sammy777
01-07-2009, 11:57 PM
Buying her something nice is always a safe bet.

But.......

I would stay away from the "matching" stuff, unless she is into that.
Maybe the same item, but in your wifes favorite color.

Better yet, maybe that item in her favorite color & just for her.
Tina doesn't need to take away any more spot light from her then she has already.

Even one better, don't buy her anything,
But instead take her shopping & let her pick it out.

The double whammy works here..........
While shopping tell her to pick out something real nice because you want her to look good for dinner out tonight.
[Just be careful to avoid the "you think I don't have nice clothes" argument, ya, that one. lol]

And remember no matter what, EVEN if she brings it up,
No gifts for Tina on that trip, just for your wife.

Christina Horton
01-08-2009, 12:10 AM
while okay the idea has been raised about buying something for the two of you like matching PJ's ..... I will differ and suggest you do something exclusively for her .......... why not treat her to a night in a good hotel with you in best male mode, focasing the entire time on her and her pleasures, a good play/musicla show, whatever floats her boat ............. make her feel that she is the alpha female in your life and not Tina :hugs:

:iagree:After that tell her :yrtw: and mabey just be there just for her. HUGGS :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: etc :canada:

tinachristina
01-08-2009, 05:52 AM
Hey All,

Thanks for all your wondeful advises and suggestions. I checked with her and she said yes she was not complaining at all about Tina but because of her generally ridiculous office life. May she was stressed out and said things like that . Anyway I gave a her a good massage ( head massage :devil:) and she was happy after that.

But you know what in morning she woke me up and showed me that she had a sexy bra far sexier than mine . And she was trying to make me jealous.:eek:

Also we go out many times , we are having fun almost all weekends . Recently we have been to Singapore and we keep going to various places for vacations.

I understand that I am not very touchy feely person . Most of the time I am lost in myself. Also a little geeky nerdy types in attitude . But yes I need to increase the frequency of gifting :love: and attention to her :iagree:

So no worry for me .

But I am overwhelmed by your consideration for me . Thanks to all for wonderful posts.

Hugs and lots of hugs :hugs::hugs:
Tina

Rachaelb64
01-08-2009, 07:17 AM
Buy her something special just for her, she is still your wife and a supportive one at that. So make her feel special and loved :)

jillleanne
01-08-2009, 07:38 AM
It's about time you suggested to her you take her out shopping just for her,not Tina, and when you get to the stores, ensure you do not begin to shop for Tina but rather, concentrate on your wifes likes and tastes. Of course you pick up the tab silly, that's what we do in relationships, give.

CDPAUL
01-08-2009, 07:59 AM
when you got married you gave up the right to "yours" or "Hers" now everything is "Ours" learn to be fair to her as she is to you give a little when needed she will return the favor and all will be well good luck

Tasha McIntyre
01-08-2009, 09:45 AM
I agree with a lot of the girls here Tina. Be generous to your wife for giving you such awesome support. A little gift every now and then will pay very handsome dividends later on.

Good luck

Tash

Lori Robins
01-23-2009, 03:46 AM
:2c: from me as well!! If you are anything like me, I sometimes get carried away and tend to lose myself in Lori, which I love, but as in a few other posts I have read and agree with, we do tend to be a bit of a selfish bunch sometimes. There is so much good advice on here and mine is that you spend some good quality time as you male side sometimes. My wonderful lady says all she wants sometimes is to be with the man she fell in love with, not with a lady or guy in a dress! Sometimes we all have to make sacrifices :hugs: for the ones we love. Either that or move on and be by yourself.

RachelDenise
01-23-2009, 05:39 AM
Let me add my voice to the "treat her special" group. A supportive SO is worth their weight in gold. Do something nice or unexpected. Help around the house, flowers or quiet evening out to dinner. Just make her feel special, wanted, and important!

Angie G
01-23-2009, 05:44 AM
Make things more about her. And less about Tina. and don't forget some nice flowers now and then just for her.:hugs:
Angie

Sally2005
01-23-2009, 11:25 AM
First off, I think she needs to hear that she is wrong... your money doesn't come for free and need not feel guilty for making more money. Convince her to do something that helps her earn more. Then you both benefit, she will be happier about her work and you will both have spending money.

Secondly, spend some quality time with her, but I disagree that you should buy her anything...feels too much like a reward for her not so wonderful comments. And, maybe try to buy stuff when she's looking the other way so its not in her face.

Charlene Ogden
01-23-2009, 01:38 PM
A wife always wants to be the prettiest girl at the ball and wants to be number one in your book over Tina.
The first girlfriend that I ever shared my crossdressing with was jealous because, in her words, I had nicer legs than she did, and it was true but I downplayed it, I didn't put it back in her face. The woman in anyone's life always wants to be the most beautiful. She certainly does not want to be out done in the "woman" department by her own husband. It makes them feel less beautiful.
Take everyone's advice and put her first with both attention and gifts.
You're insanely lucky to have a supportive wife. Now take care of the relationship so it'll last.
Don't let Tina be so dominant in your relationship.
BE THE BASS PLAYER IN THE BAND DUDETTE. Be supportive!!