PDA

View Full Version : Dressed for the Repairman

Mercedes
01-07-2009, 12:24 PM
I have to be at home today to wait for someone to come look at our oven as it is not working. So I am enjoying being partial dressed, no makeup, but I am planning on staying this way when the service person (could be female) comes to fix the oven. It is not much just a camisole under a ladies purple button shirt. I am also going to "Borrow" my wifes jeans as they will fit. I know borrowing is bad but it will be this one time as I do not have a pair of womans jeans (more of skirt girl). And of course I am wearing panties all day.

I have not gone out even dressed like this so I am a little nervous (okay a lot) but if they even notice I do not expect any comments but my heart will be racing.

Have any other girls done this? I will let you know how it goes.

Mercedes XOXOXO

Claire Cook
01-07-2009, 01:53 PM
Hi Mercedes,

Yeah I've done that. I was fully dressed -- housedress, wig, enough makeup to hide the shadow. Don't know if the repairman knew and didn't care! It was great feeling that I was the lady of the house.

Hope it goes well!

CD Susan
01-07-2009, 02:30 PM
I have accepted packages from the UPS driver and pizza delivery guys while fully dressed. They never say anything.

Alice B
01-07-2009, 02:36 PM
Got dressed today in ladies jeans, 4" heeled boots, new blouse and sweater, full make-up, forms and wig. Had just finished getting dressed when door rang and it was a repair person that my wife had forgotten to tell me was coming. No guts on my part. Advised him that he would have to come back later.

StacyCD
01-07-2009, 02:43 PM
Mercedes,

Unless you pass 100% and/or you are out to your neighbors and friends, this is a bit dangerous. You never know who the repair person might mention the event to and the next thing you know you are the main topic at the next PTA or youth basketball meeting. I don't mind someone far from home recognizing me as a guy in a dress but in my own town I'm way too cautious. Good luck!

JoAnne Wheeler
01-07-2009, 03:05 PM
Well I think it is OK - the UPS driver and JoAnne have run into each other at the front door - he didn't say anything, but I guess he could figure out why all those packages from women's stores come to my house .

Love,
JoAnne Wheeler

Nigella
01-07-2009, 03:25 PM
Glad you took the bull by the horns, even though it was a little subdued.

Just a word of caution for all who think this might be a good idea, be sure you are ready ... once the cat is out the bag, it is almost impossible to put it back. Although the visitor may not say anything to you, you can bet your bottom dollar that they will talk to others.

This will be double for those who have not shared their alter ego with their wives/partners.

carhill2mn
01-07-2009, 04:42 PM
Recently, I had to have the cable for my tv, phone, 'puter replaced as rodents had chewed it up. I was en femme the entire time he was here and there was no problem.

StevieTV
01-07-2009, 05:12 PM
Last fall I had the fire department come to my door saying they were checking peoples smoke detectors. It was a surprise but I still let them in (they are firemen afterall). I was dressed in leggings, ballet flats and a Chanel T-shirt with a big logo on the front. It was fun.

beenherelongtime
01-07-2009, 06:37 PM
i see nothing wrong with it. but i would like to say this: to all posters. Mercedes mentioned borrowing jeans. some advised her that borrowing is bad. that is true if the spouse is unknowing, but if she knows and doesn't care, then no harm, no foul. When the posters mention something about their SO's, it would be helpful to know: does she know, does she accept?

JillHill
01-07-2009, 08:31 PM
two day ago I had a sales person come to the door. It was not anyone I knew so considered answering dressed. I decided not too, did not have makeup on, and put on a bathrobe over the clothes. I would not have minded her seeing me. But Im glad I didn'twhen she mentioned they already had costomers in he area and were going door to door. It would have only taken one casual mention to a neighbor in some form and I would have been outed.

BTW, my wife knows and I do ware panties 24/7.

Tashee
01-07-2009, 10:05 PM
I had an accident and had on Girl knee high socks. My poor foot was mangled a bit. The ambulance man and women had to cut my sock off. We actually got a fine laugh out of it. They did stay professional but did add I would be surprised of just what they find under both men and womens clothing. That sparked my interest? hmmm, what are women wearing under thier clothes that I don't know about? They did stress both men and women. Hmmm.:eek:

Karren H
01-07-2009, 10:49 PM
Nope!!! Never!! If I can't fix it, I don't want it!! and the money I save on repairs I can spend on clothes!! :)

Sammy777
01-07-2009, 11:48 PM
Nope!!! Never!! If I can't fix it, I don't want it!! and the money I save on repairs I can spend on clothes!! :)

I'm with Karren.

If I can't fix it, it's NOT broken,
or it just may need an Upgrade to a newer model, lol.

marny
01-09-2009, 12:21 AM
No Surprise to those boys. They've seen everything!

carolinewalker_2000
01-09-2009, 06:51 AM
So Mercedes, after all this advice from other girls, how did it go?

morgan51
01-09-2009, 07:16 AM
sometimes the repairman is underdressed Morgan

Beth-Lock
01-09-2009, 07:32 AM
I guess repair people see a lot of things. Sometimes, women come onto them. Unless there is some problem with identity, (who is authorized to sign for the work), or the repair person is totally freaked out, there likely would not be a practical problem.
What happens when they are called to fix an appliance in a drug house? It seems they likely just do their work, try not to get freaked out by the sleaze, and keep fairly quiet about it, after.
(These are well-educated guesses.)

Noel Chimes
01-09-2009, 09:25 AM
Well I just went through what you are about to go through Mercedes. I had heard that i could get some disaster relief from F.E.M.A. because of the damage we had here in Missouri durning the flood last year. So I called them and filed a report. Tehy told me that someone would call to inspect my home in a few days. Little did I know that it would be the next day.
To make a long story short, I was already dressed and decided "why change?" He or she won't see me again and it would be good practice. So the gentleman arrived and we proceded to go through the paperwork and my home as well. He handled everything in a professional manner, and was on his way.
So go for it! You are at an advantage of being in your own home, your own comfort area. If anything let them be uncomfortable. It might open their eyes that there is more out there than meets the eye.

Mercedes
01-13-2009, 02:52 PM
Sorry it had taken me a while to report on what happened but nothing did. I am pretty sure I got a raised eyebrow but I was very modestly dressed with the only real give away to something "different" being a dark pink camisole under a purple button shirt. And the jeans had a pretty flower on the pocket.

I felt more calm than I expected and was able to carry on a conversation about vacations and gas ovens with the repairman.

All in all a success and the womans jeans felt kinda sexy as well. Maybe it's time to include a pair in the wardrobe?

Mercedes XOXOXO

AmberBallet
02-14-2009, 02:38 AM
I haven't attempted being dressed for a delivery. My next great adventure will be to go out in Femme!
~Amber

jessiejess112
02-15-2009, 04:53 AM
I hadn't checked this forum in a while, but I'm glad I found this thread.
Last week I dressed up for the first time in a while ( I have a pic in my avatar), as you can see I was just wearing a corset, hose, and heels.
I live in the second floor of a three story apt. complex, so I opened the blinds in my bedroom window so I could take pics using the light from outside.
This probably wasn't a good idea, but at the time the parking lot looked empty and it was a monday morning so I figured everyone in the complex was at work. I started posing suggestively and only looking and smiling towards the camera, I never looked outside the window. After I finished taking all the pics, I finally looked outside the window...and saw a repair guy walking down a ladder! I freaked out and ran out of his view, and then walked to the other side of the window and closed the blinds. But I don't know if he was watching me the whole time :doh: And after reading the responses on this thread I'm afraid he will mention this to somebody in the complex. It may be time for me to start looking for a new place :sad:
Anyways thanks for reading, it's not like I can mention this to anybody in my life since I'm in the closet.

Linda Laman
02-15-2009, 05:06 AM
Recently my wife went away and gave me strict instructions that I was not to answer the door dressed. But I was a naughty girl because I had two food orders delivered and I made sure I was dressed very nicely thank you with impeccable make-up and conservative clothes. Neither of the guys who delivered the food turned a hair. As someone else said, they must have seen everything.

Beth785
02-15-2009, 11:42 AM
I haven't done this myself before. We don't usually get many fix-it people in the house as that's my job. As far as answering the door for the UPS driver/mail carrier/etc, I go out in the world, so I don't see having a problem doing any of the above.

sarahNZ
02-15-2009, 01:00 PM
good luck