PDA

View Full Version : FTM Do you have feelings for the Other SEX

wannabie
01-07-2009, 06:01 PM
Hi guys.

When your all dress up Do you have feelings for the other sex? have you wanted to date a girl and have you?

ZenFrost
01-07-2009, 07:33 PM
Uh, what? :confused:

I don't "James bond up," whatever that means. Sure it'd be cool to grab a bunch of nifty gadgets and go save the world, but that's not going to happen.

And I'm straight, so of course I've wanted to date girls. I'm pretty sure I've answered that question here before though...

mistunderstood
01-07-2009, 07:56 PM
Yes I have dated a female for 3 years. We ended up seperating last year. Me being trans got in the way.

John
01-08-2009, 08:40 AM
Hi guys.

When your all James bond up (didn't have another way to put it)

I've not a clue what you mean. Perhaps you could explain?

Do you have feelings for the other sex? have you wanted to date a girl and have you?

Hell no, I'm gay.

Sandra
01-08-2009, 09:16 AM
Hi guys.

When your all James bond up (didn't have another way to put it), Do you have feelings for the other sex? have you wanted to date a girl and have you?

Sorry but I gotta say sommat here, I'm not FtM but if I was I would find what you've said offensive, they don't "James Bond up" as you have put it.

brylram
01-08-2009, 10:15 AM
I think the question was asked with the assumption that the guys here are crossdressers rather than actual boys/men, with an implication that women are only the opposite sex when the guys are dressed as boys/men. Personally, since I'm only not dressed as a man when I'm naked, and then I'm still a man anyway, I've pretty much been ignoring the question since it was posted.

Felix
01-08-2009, 01:09 PM
Well as for me well.....
Although I am a transman and I would label myself as queer I would say that my preference is women so therefore yes I do like dating women and in actual fact I am at the moment in a relationship with a woman :) I don't dress up or James Bond myself either as I have no need to coz all male here thanx!!!! I have no bones about saying that I do like trans men and would and have dated one but still I do not dress up I am who I am and that is Felix the Man :) :doh:

Jessicaparkson
01-08-2009, 01:27 PM
*Inserts 2 cents*

James Bonds Up? As someone else said, that kind of sounds like you're implying the guys here are just dressing. Does that mean the MtFs are Monroeing Up? That and theres a lot of guys here that could give Brosnan a run for his money ;)

wannabie
01-11-2009, 05:22 PM
I've restated my question.

When I'm dressed in MTF, I know I'm not gay but somtimes I Look at men in a different way.

for me in guy mode Its kind of blank, meaning he's just there.
In girl mode I will check out his features like face looks etc.

sorry about the original question but its the way my male friends and I describe putting on our best outfits

mistunderstood
01-11-2009, 06:29 PM
ooooh I get it. Yes I love dating girls. When I in girl mode(with is rare these days) I find I study guy behavior so I can fit in. When in guy mode I use all of the info I learn to fit in.I study people all the time.With strange groups of men you have to be able to walk the walk.

Wren
01-20-2009, 01:24 AM
Oh the label game.. ok here goes

I suppose you could call me bigendered, I spend a lot of my time as a heterosexual woman and am attracted mostly to men. And I say mostly because I'm open to whatever life throws at me but my general preference is boys.

When I am a boy I'm still attracted to boys, different boys though, I tend to go after gay guys since I'm more likely to get attention from a gay guy than a het guy.

Sometimes while I am a boy I find myself attracted to women more than at any other time. I get really protective and Alpha male like when I'm around a flock of girls and I'm the only guy. But besides this there is honest sexual attraction.

I find myself attracted at all times to very effeminate men.. Girly boys do it for me. Which is probably why I love my boyfriend so much. :P

I've never liked saying "I'm 100% into (insert whatever)" because I don't want to lie to myself for the sake of trying to fit into some culturally ingrained notion that if I like boy and that makes me gay that I can't be anything but a gay man.

Leo Lane
02-21-2009, 07:36 PM
Pretty much everything Wren said is true for me as well.

I'm technically bisexual, but I identify much more as homosexual (a homosexual guy, that is!) because homosexual relationships mean much, much more to me emotionally than heterosexual ones.

xmyheart
03-10-2009, 06:00 PM
I've dated a few girls before but lately I've been finding myself curious about dating a guy? ... I guess I'm starting to go back into my confused stage