PDA

View Full Version : Busted? (Pun intended)

Trina82
01-07-2009, 06:44 PM
Tonight I was sitting at my desk, surfing the web, and I hear giggling and laughing by my window. See, the window by my desk is the window at the porch, and it's a shared porch. I believe it was my neighbor who walked up to spy on me as she and her friends like to do, and they saw me sitting in my chair.

It may not seem like a huge deal, but I heard something like "he looks like a lady, but not!" :eek: They would have been referring to my 36C chest, filled out nicely by my forms.

I'm not very social with my neighbors, with the exception being a couple of them across the way. I'm a bit shaken up by it, but I'm still sitting in the same place with the same full chest. :)

Shari
01-07-2009, 07:28 PM
It might be a good idea to draw the curtains, unless you want to be ogled and giggled at.
Nobody needs that kind of crap.
What do you suppose they would do if they caught you looking in their window?
The playing field has a lot of bulldozing and scraping before it can ever be considered a level surface.

Nicki B
01-07-2009, 08:02 PM
Tonight I was sitting at my desk, surfing the web, and I hear giggling and laughing by my window. See, the window by my desk is the window at the porch, and it's a shared porch.

Sounds like you wanted to get caught, to me... :idontknow:

Alice B
01-07-2009, 09:03 PM
Wanted to get caught or not, you can be sure all your neighbors know now. So, just do your thing and not worry about it unless your SO does not know. Then you may have a problem.

Trina82
01-07-2009, 11:10 PM
I suppose I should have offered a bit of clarification. The blinds were pulled as tight as they go, but as everyone knows, blinds aren't an end-all for privacy concerns. However, I did think that they were maybe more considerate than to peer through the little cracks in the blinds, but I am most certainly wrong on that.

The SO issue is nothing of concern, as I currently have no SO. Also, I don't believe these neighbors are social with the rest, as they always go straight to their door and lock it behind them; there's no gossip with them.

I have recently had a bit of a spat with them anyhow, so they're on edge as it is. I figure that once the tension settles back down, if the peering through the blinds continues, there will be legal action taken. In the meantime, I suppose I should go curtain shopping. :D

Gisele
01-07-2009, 11:49 PM
As soon as I heard any noise outside of my window. I would have been going out back and around to the front of the house and as soon I seen anyone they would have heard the pant peeing sound of a shotgun being racked home!:laughing:

That would put an end to them spying again.

nvlady
01-07-2009, 11:58 PM
If a man was looking through the cracks in the blinds at a GG he would be called a peeping tom and the GG would call the police. I see no difference, if you can catch them in the act, have them arrested. In the meantime you could file a complaint with the police.

Christina Horton
01-08-2009, 12:31 AM
how old wear the girls?

Stephanie Stephens
01-08-2009, 08:17 AM
Dito what Nvlady said. Sounds like somebody needs some schooling.

Angie G
01-08-2009, 08:51 AM
That's just wrong you can't be peeping in someones windows I'd call the police even if they are kids or it won't stop.:hugs:
Angie

Kelly DeWinter
01-08-2009, 08:54 AM
I vote with the 'you wanted to be caught group' :D

cindym5_04
01-08-2009, 09:08 AM
If you reverse the slats of the blinds so that they're facing upwards, you can't see in. Pulling them that way, also will help diffuse any extra light that might come in if you want it dark inside.

As far as them peeping, I'd also call the police. They have no right to peer in your window, whether it's something they usually do or not. If you did it to them, you would get in VERY serious trouble. It's a right to privacy. Besides that, if they have gone and told neighbors what they saw and the neighbors say anything to you, I'd take legal action against those peepers for defamation of character, invasion of privacy, and you should check further into what the "false light" laws are of your state. The false light laws are in place to protect your emotional well being. Remember this- nobody can really tell YOU how YOU feel, therefore they can't argue your emotions.

GET THOSE NEIGHBORS, GIRL!

JoAnne Wheeler
01-08-2009, 09:24 AM
Close the blinds or just invite all of the GGs in and tell them you are a CD and would like to hang out with them - or just move
JoAnne Wheeler

SANDRA MICHELLE
01-08-2009, 10:35 AM
I would not call the police but would certainly confront them with the threat of action if they continue "peeping". So what if they know you are a crossdresser, it is not against the law but what they did is. You have no SO so who do you have to hide from?

beenherelongtime
01-08-2009, 01:09 PM
i would let them know that i do not want them peering in and if they continued i would take some kind of action

Bootsiegalore
01-08-2009, 02:27 PM
What do you suppose they would do if they caught you looking in their window?

They would most likely call the cops!

Tara

Christina Horton
01-08-2009, 04:53 PM
Oh come on girl is that all we nowadays think about is to sueing others. If they looked in your window and you did not close the blinds all the way , well then I think you asked for it. Don't get me wrong I think peping toms is all kinds of wrong, But If you tell them you will go the cops you might fibd that every one around you is knowing. don't just yell at them just ask them why NICELY and you might find out the they were just out ther and saw you and you looked a little off so they looked a little harder.You never know you might just make a friend. Its not a good idea to think the worse of people . They will surprize you , if your open to it. I don't mean to ofend anyone here but that the way i see it. so sorry if I ofended anyone. If you r then ask yourself why u r. well good luck hun HUGGS :hugs: :canada:

Trina82
01-09-2009, 11:26 PM
I agree 143% that if I were to do what they did to me I would be arrested, so they deserve equal treatment. However, due to the issues I've been having with them in the recent days, I'm not going to stoke the fires any. It would only make the matters worse, and would probably just be motivation for them to continue.

As far as the blinds are concerned, they were closed as far as they'll go, so there was no 'wanting to be caught' going on here. It's just inconsiderate neighbors. I'm giving them a week or so to cool down, and if it continues after that, I will pursue my legal rights.

Paula Siemen
01-10-2009, 09:11 AM
Yeh!....I'd call the Police and report the incident. The Police will probably not arrest them, but they will likely give them a phone call or a visit and explain that a complaint has been filed and the ramifications if their activities continue. If that has ever happened to anyone (it has to me for other reasons)....it certainly scares the SHIT out of you.

But then you can expect some sort of retaliation from the girls one way or another.

rachel_rachel
01-10-2009, 09:28 AM
Oh geez, as i read this i've just had to ring the police regarding a party gone wrong 2 houses down the street... There was NO WAY i was going out anywhere near it either, 20 odd young people going for it at each other... I'm not a complete dick.

Anyway, back to the issue, i'd confront the neighbour.. ask them if they got a good enough look and if they want another that you'll gladly do it. Also mention that if they want to look through the blinds you can do the same too, i bet they change their tune quickly.