PDA

View Full Version : reality check ala True Lies

leesametz
01-07-2009, 10:27 PM
well, the family is returning mid day on friday so its time for the reality check...

all undies are laundered and folded...

all dresses, skirts and blouses are cleaned and hangered...

all shoes are polished and boxed. and all makeup is cased...

in a few moments all will be stored away until next time...

it was fun for a couple of weeks... :)

sandra-leigh
01-07-2009, 11:08 PM
My wife was flying back last night, nominal landing time 23:38, delayed by weather to nominally 23:52. I had a whole bunch of femme things around -- wigs, makeup, purses, jewelry, blouses, dresses... lots and lots to clean up.

So what did I do? I went out and cleaned snow for 2 1/2 hours, then I came in and played on the computer until I glanced at the clock and noticed it was 23:30. And then I started scurrying around putting everything away. :doh:

Got it all put away too (and the dishwasher started too.) Except this morning, my wife found one of my new dresses on the living room couch. Opps. Good thing she knows about Tess, and good thing my mother-in-law wouldn't have recognized it...

BekiJ
01-07-2009, 11:13 PM
Yeah, I will be there next week. But I don’t have a closet or dresser to put them in. Will just have to box them up and stash them in three boxes, and hope that I have not picked up too much new stuff and need to eliminate the overage.

And if the wife finds anything on the floor....we don’t want to go there.

Hugs
BekiJ

Trina82
01-07-2009, 11:17 PM
Some think that living alone solves that issue. I for one can say it does not, as anytime I am expecting company, I shove everything in a box and bury it in the closet.

StacyCD
01-07-2009, 11:45 PM
Now that my secret is out to my SO, I'm much less worried about forgetting to put something away or forgetting to remove my lipstick. I'm sure that she would make some sarcastic comment but the pressure about totally hiding things is gone--and that is a relief!

JoAnne Wheeler
01-09-2009, 03:02 PM
My Spouse found out about me when I forgot to put my makeup somewhere safe - boy did that cause a scene
JoAnne Wheeler

sharli61
01-09-2009, 03:12 PM
Now that my secret is out to my SO, I'm much less worried about forgetting to put something away or forgetting to remove my lipstick. I'm sure that she would make some sarcastic comment but the pressure about totally hiding things is gone--and that is a relief!

I have the same situation and it is a little less stressful now.