PDA

View Full Version : first time i public

lucyuktv3
01-08-2009, 04:36 AM
hi there im new to this am 23 from uk. my first time out was a fancy dress part it was the perfect opp to dress up in public with no one been none the wiser it was great! i went out in a french maids outfit black heels my wig all my make up and perfume too, probably a bit over the top for a fancy dress do but it was great. While i was out i also got chatting to a few guys i so loved the attention he he!!! I luv to go out in my car to when its dark fully dressed. i was wondering what other peoples first time out was?? mwah lucyxxxxxx

Princess29
01-08-2009, 05:30 AM
cool lucy.....pictures?

Tasha McIntyre
01-08-2009, 10:03 AM
Agree with the Princess I do, love to see some pics.

First time out - hasn't hapenned yet......I'm way too chicken and currently chained :chained: to the closet. Promised myself 2009 is the year though :daydreaming:

Ellen
01-08-2009, 10:10 AM
Well do it Tasha just jump out of that closet & start shopping in sunny qld as most people are to busy in there lives to worry about what your doing :drink:

Come to the sunny coast i'll take you by the hand & ye my profile pic is at the Ettamoga

JoAnne Wheeler
01-08-2009, 12:33 PM
Tell us more and show us the pictures
JoAnne Wheeler

kristinacd55
01-08-2009, 12:36 PM
I'll bet ur a knockout, pics should be next. (I should talk :) )

beenherelongtime
01-08-2009, 12:54 PM
congrats

Christina Horton
01-08-2009, 05:04 PM
If you want to read of my frist time go to my home site and look at my( first time out yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! ) and you can read all about it I have been told to not post my storys on someone's thread. so go to mine and tell me what you think and we can talk about getting you out in the day time and to a mall to realy shop untill you drop.LOL it's lots of fun. HUGGS and I am glad you had a good time. Did the guys hit on you lol. I have not had that happen but it would be neet.HUGGS :canada:

Alice Torn
01-09-2009, 12:51 AM
Wow! Really dollied up, your first time, and talked with blokes?! My first time out, was an evening, in Aberdeen Wash. I snuck out of my motel, finished dressing in my car, drove to several gas stations, pay at pump, drove some, went back. The next night, went to another small town on the coast, walked around, but cops were watching me the whole time, and, when i drove off, i got stopped!!!!!The cop was professional, did not hassle me for dressed like a woman, warned me about my driving. Wheewww!