PDA

View Full Version : Gift from wife

Raven Wynter Rayne
01-08-2009, 10:05 AM
A few weeks ago I came home from work and My wife had been out shopping...when I came in She had a big smile and said She had a surprize for Me. She handed Me two small packages and said She wanted to see My face when I opened them, the first was a cute push up bra the secend was three pairs of panties!!! This was a first, We go shopping and She will buy Me anything I pick out (skirts, tops, dresses or shoes) but had never before picked out and bought anything for Me, She still says that She does not wish to see Me dressed, but She no longer makes a fuss about seeing Me wearing panties (I wear panties 24/7) and is more or less ok with Me wearing a camisole or a less femme nightie to bed (3 or 4 nights a week)
Now yesterday She picked out a top for Me at the thrift store a cute white lace top!! Somebody pinch Me I must be dreaming or have I died and gone to heaven??
Yes I love Her more and more every day, She is a keeper and all mine!! Raven Wynter Rayne

sara_also
01-08-2009, 10:12 AM
Nothing more wonderful than someone to share your life with..Love her with all your heart. She is worth it.....

Cassia-Marie
01-08-2009, 10:17 AM
If I send you my wife's cell phone number, can you have your wife call mine? :)

That's so awesome that you get to share that with your wife. Congrats!!!

Tasha McIntyre
01-08-2009, 10:25 AM
If I send you my wife's cell phone number, can you have your wife call mine? :)

That's so awesome that you get to share that with your wife. Congrats!!!

What Cassia said :daydreaming:

Good luck to you.

JoAnne Wheeler
01-08-2009, 10:32 AM
Your spouse is a wonderful GG - we all should be so lucky - I wish my spouse was
JoAnne Wheeler

Cary
01-08-2009, 10:36 AM
WOW! Does she have a sister?:)

beenherelongtime
01-08-2009, 01:06 PM
you are lucky, be patient and she may come to be accepting

Alice B
01-08-2009, 02:09 PM
That is really great and there is no question in my mind that your wife is already very accepting of your being a cross dresser. Maybe the next step will be for her to want to see you wearing items she buys for you. Time will tell, but things are on the right track.

Nigella
01-08-2009, 03:14 PM
I wonder how many have read this thread and thought I wish my SO would do that, but haven't shared their little "secret".

Being 24/7 it is always a nice surprise when Sandra sez, that would look nice for you, look what I've got for you etc.

It is a wonderful world when you share things, and for those who envy us who do have accepting SO's, just think, you could be the same if you shared a little of your alter ego.

Petra Bellejambes
01-08-2009, 03:17 PM
WOW! Does she have a sister?:)

LOL, and right on the money ...

Congrats, keep on earning it!