PDA

View Full Version : I was just wondering

debra sue
01-08-2009, 12:31 PM
I was just wondering if anybody out there thinks they have been a girl in some past life.
There are a few things that just come so naturally to me, that I feel that at some point in time I might have been a girl.
The most natural thing is wearing a bra. I have never had a problem with hooking or unhooking a bra like even some GG’s do, nor does the bra ever feel uncomfortable. This small act of feminity has just been so natural to me. It is just a natural feeling to have them covering my breast, as I don’t want to expose my nipples or breasts to men in particular.
I have had friends that actually believe that the have been around (reincarnation?) more than once. One is one my best GG friend’s mother; she knows she has been around as both male and female and thinks that she has been attached to the same man all of this time. I have gone to lunch with both of them numerous times and she has told me all of this.
Another friend (a German) that taught me wood carving that went through all of the hell of WW II as a prisoner of Russia firmly believes he has also. He even knows that he was a ballerina at one point.
Is that why we love to dress in women’s clothes?
Are we really girls in a different body or is it just a gene thing?
Another question that I have is what really makes us like we are. I am surely not complaining (I would love to do this 24/7 though). Does anybody have an answer to all of this??
Presently I am dressed to the heels and just loving every moment of it till the wife comes back home.
Since this is my first post I will keep it relatively simple, but would love to have all of you girl’s thoughts on the subject.
I am really looking forward to a wonderful friendship with all of my new sisters.

Later,

Debra

JoAnne Wheeler
01-08-2009, 12:46 PM
Don't really know about "reincarnation" - if it is true, then I hope that I am an attractive GG fashion model in my next life
JoAnne Wheeler

Karren H
01-08-2009, 03:37 PM
Well ya never know....

cindym5_04
01-08-2009, 03:39 PM
I wouldn't mind being reincarnated as a girl if there's a next life. I'd just hope to remember some of the things from this one though. I don't know about a past life because I don't remember that one.

Kate Simmons
01-08-2009, 04:35 PM
There is a little more to it. It has to do with multidimensional tier programs (actually occuring simultaneously) and avatar fractions but that is a story for another day.:)

Persephone
01-08-2009, 05:42 PM
Well, I don't actually remember many details, but I do remember being a young woman in Spain at one point, not sure of the exact era, but believe it was at least 150-200 years ago. I also have some memories of having been a young woman in the Victorian era but those memories are even less specific. Just seem to know for certain that I was a woman during those two episodes.

I also have a single, rather brutal, memory from the WW-II era although I seem to feel that I was more likely a male in that timeframe; not sure.

Some who believe in reincarnation say that you alternate between male and female; others suggest that you are a specific gender either because of something you did in a past life or because you have a lesson to learn in that gender.

Jennifer Cox
01-08-2009, 05:53 PM
When I was much younger I used to have a recurring dream of a woman in a full length blue dress (period?), but could never see her features. I often felt that this was me, but didn't know why. I don't know if it was a memory of a previous life - like to think so but I don't really believe in it - but I have no other recollection of this image from my current one!

anonymousinmaryland
01-08-2009, 05:57 PM
When bra shopping with my wife, I've always said . . . MANY, MANY TIMES . . . I want to come back as a 34B! AIM. :)

Bethany_Anne_Fae
01-08-2009, 05:59 PM
I've no doubt (personally) that I've been round th ebed a couple of times. Most of what I know is incoherant, and combined with my situation today makes for a garbled mess that even my therapist can't sort out lol.

*hugs*

Zarabeth

Christina Nicole
01-08-2009, 06:57 PM
No, I don't think so. There is, after all, nothing natural about wearing a brassier. Also, the garments from 100 years ago were quite different than today's, so the entire dressing thing would be different. It's more than likely that after doing something a few times, it became easy. And it's really not all that difficult to hook a bra, especially if you're young and flexible that reaching behind you isn't hard.

I think everyone gets one life and that's it. And may I add, that one lifetime is plenty enough for me!

The human imagination is very powerful. I've woken from dreams remembering something that I did. I would then spend hours trying to find the photos, letters, books, clothes, etc, that I remembered. But they didn't exist, except in my dream. At the time, you could have fooled me, because I would have sworn that the memory was real.

Once, for example, I woke up in the middle of the night remembering an imprudent letter I sent someone. I looked for the text on my computer. I looked in all the folders. I read every text file on that machine. I checked all of the diskettes. (long time ago!). I looked in my paper files. I looked for hours until I was almost late for work. By the time I got to the office, I realized that it was just a really vivid dream. And that I was awfully tired from staying up all night looking for a phantom.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

Lorileah
01-08-2009, 07:01 PM
Years ago a female friend of mine had a past lives regression and she said she saw me there in her past life as a miner, I was a prostitute. That sort of made me happy being the flirt I am but hen she said "no you were a crib prostitute" :( I wanna be a bargirl ;)

txrobinm
01-08-2009, 08:27 PM
There's a lot that we aren't privy to in this universe.

Odd though how no one was a plumber from Cleveland.... ;)

TGMarla
01-08-2009, 08:48 PM
I don't know about being a woman in a past life. I think it's more likely that a part of what makes up my soul was female. Or that a percentage of what makes me tick comes from feminine essence. I may have parts of many women in my makeup, and many men, I presume, as well. But if we are made up of many past lives, I think there are more women in my pasts than men. Or it's a close count. Otherwise, I would not be the way I am.

Well.....it's one possible truth. :confused:

Jo-Michelle
01-08-2009, 10:07 PM
I don't know about being a woman in a past life. I think it's more likely that a part of what makes up my soul was female. Or that a percentage of what makes me tick comes from feminine essence. I may have parts of many women in my makeup, and many men, I presume, as well. But if we are made up of many past lives, I think there are more women in my pasts than men. Or it's a close count. Otherwise, I would not be the way I am.

Well.....it's one possible truth. :confused:

Honey You took the words right out of my mouth, seriously.........

Darla L
01-08-2009, 10:54 PM
My wife and I knew we had been together before this life. We talked about it the night we met. We have both lived many lives and faced both sorrows & joy alone and together. The most recent life that we both lived together, I was the female and she my husband. I had a different name then (not my screen name). Sometimes we each long for things to be the way they were before, but mostly we are comfortable with the lessons we need to learn in this lifetime. I could go on for quite a while about our lives and our Love, but that is for another time.

VtVicky
01-08-2009, 11:15 PM
I, too, have a sense of being a female in a previous life. My sense is that I died as a young adolescent female.

And, oddly enough, I have a similar memory to Persephone. In my memeory I believe I was killed in a bunker by either a grenade, or someone bursting in and shooting me.

Intertwined
01-17-2009, 12:50 AM
Worn-out garments are shed by the body; Worn-out bodies are shed by the dweller within the body. New bodies are donned by the dweller, like new garments are donned by the body.

Sophie_C
01-17-2009, 12:52 AM
The thought has crossed my mind, but it goes away pretty quick, considering I don't believe in reincarnation.

sometimes_miss
01-17-2009, 05:09 AM
I always thought it was ridiculous, but then again, I occasionally get the urge to square dance; so, maybe I should believe in 'reintarnation', the belief that one was a hillbilly in a previous life.

Mollyanne
01-17-2009, 05:39 AM
I've often thought about the reincarnation thing and at times find myself thinking that I was a woman at some tine in the past, and at other times I find myself thinking that I was a male. Overall though, the female thoughts are much more prevalent and more satisfying to me. I feel much more comfortable and at ease when wearing feminine garments!!!!
Talk about confused, this is my middle name but if I could change anything at all A WOMAN IS WHAT I WOULD BE FOR NOW AND FOREVER!!!!!!

:love: Mollyanne

Shari
01-17-2009, 06:25 AM
If there is such a thing as reincarnation, I'm certain I was a female in a past life.
There's way too many things inside me that have no explanation for. I've had flashes of it all my life.
There's more to all of us than meets the eye or science can explain away.

Teri Jean
01-17-2009, 08:46 AM
Debra,
I have come to believe there is a purpose for everything and one lives this life with that purpose. But there is past lives that for whatever reason we did not get something done or we enjoyed so much in the past we continue in this round. Hense the love of women's clothing or the desire to be a woman is a residual of a past experiance. Korny, I know but there is something to this and I have a better time qualifying my desires and weaknesses this way. Make sense? Keli

Kate Simmons
01-17-2009, 09:00 AM
The ideas of reincarnation and karma are really "old hat". Intertwined seems to have the best handle on it. We are really challenged to be in control of our own destinies in this dimension rather than being content to be lead around by someone or some idea. How we utilize the resources we have to work with demonstrates that.:)

SANDRA MICHELLE
01-17-2009, 09:50 AM
I believe in a past life and also in future lives however I have no recolection of any of mine. I do believe that I was a woman before this life, it just seems to make sense. I hope to be a woman in a future life, since I just love it. I don't think that it has anything to do with our "makeup" now though, that's another story.

Angie G
01-17-2009, 10:27 AM
No one as the answer to why we dress. I just love that I do. And I don't know about coming back it could be.:hugs:
Angie

Intertwined
01-18-2009, 05:38 AM
This LIFE is a Test, it is only a Test, if this had been a real LIFE, you would have been given further instructions on where to go and what to do. :D

Jenniferpl
01-18-2009, 07:13 AM
Past lives. Maybe that explains why I have to wear woamens clothing.

Kendra (Tx)
01-18-2009, 10:01 AM
Knowing my luck..If I'd been a woman in a previous life...I'd have wanted to be a man then...:doh:

http://kendra954.com

Kimberly Marie Kelly
01-18-2009, 12:44 PM
There is one life we spend on Earth and the second we spend in eternity, either in heaven or in Hell and it's our choice.

Enough said, I hope my resurrected body is not a man's body but a woman's body, the way it should have been. I believe that SIn in this world is the cause of all things bad, birth defects, death and disease and I believe that sin can affect our gender development from the point of conception, hormone imbalance's etc..which cause some to be born genetically male/woman but have the mind and soul of a woman/man.

So I hope when this life is done, my eternal life is as a woman. :battingeyelashes:

Debutante
01-18-2009, 12:52 PM
Debra,
My wife has said to me that perhaps I was a woman in a past life, trying to reconnect with it now. She is very spiritual... I certainly feel into my soul and that is very feminine, feeling a connection to the Goddess... this is something I can share with me wife, and she is extremely happy with that! And she has me thinking: maybe i should go back then...
One can see how Jung views all this:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/cathytg/anima.htm