PDA

View Full Version : i used to go out in public

tiffany3
01-09-2009, 12:50 AM
hello
i used to go out in public. this feeling really felt like me until i ran out of money.
i have been c d 'ing since i was 7 years old
i am now 45. i have been on hormones. and saw my body totally changing. co workers asked why i had such a girly figure. this is when i went out and shopped at mall all dressed up, even had my nails and hair done professionally.
i remeber getting done and the lady that did my hair excorted me out to my car like i was a lady(which in my mind was). next day, i recieved a phone call and it was this guy asking me out on a date. well of course i said yes. he came over and knocked at the door let him in. then i came down from getting ready and he grab me and hugged me. he even gave me a corsage. then grab my hand and went out to car to go out.
he even opened the door for me. (he was making me happy) we went to dinner and a movie. he put his arm around me at movies. i smiled and looked at him like i liked it.
well the situation came up as to tell him about me and he asked me out again
saying he couldn't believe it. i was in love
he was too. until i moved away. and this is when i got rid of everything even the hormones and my body hasnt been the same. i want it back. i want to be that special girl for my man
please help
tiffany--lost in feminity

JoAnne Wheeler
01-09-2009, 08:37 AM
To each, HER own
JoAnne Wheeler

Karren H
01-09-2009, 09:23 AM
That really sucks.....