PDA

View Full Version : acciedental outing

lucyuktv3
01-09-2009, 03:28 AM
before i first came out i almost outed myself numours times, the first was nearly getting caught at home when peopls returned and i was still dressed i had to pretend i was in the bathroom and quickly get changed! then when i shaved my body people started to notice my smooth on show body parts that used to be hairy arms legs etc. then once i went to work with eye liner still on from the night before ups!!!!!!!

diane51
01-09-2009, 06:01 AM
That is no fun almost getting caught. I couldn't imagine the embarrassment this might cause. I'm always keeping a watchful eye on the window for unexpected company. Life in the closet is so dull, but we do what we must.

JoAnne Wheeler
01-09-2009, 08:25 AM
Don't you just hate unexpected people trying to ruin your dressing time
JoAnne Wheeler

Kristy
01-09-2009, 08:26 AM
Yeah or seeing someone at a store while dressed

boardpuppy
01-09-2009, 08:35 AM
or seeing a close friend of your SO while shopping for something fem .....and she knows what sizes the SO wears.

Karren H
01-09-2009, 09:27 AM
I've never ever had a close call dressed... ok passed a few co-workers in the hotel parking lot enfemme one night.... but they had no clue....

Bootsiegalore
01-09-2009, 10:36 AM
Don't you just hate unexpected people trying to ruin your dressing time
JoAnne Wheeler

Yes! It SUCKS!

Tara

Ashley Lyn
01-09-2009, 11:37 AM
Ah yes, I remember the evening that I was washing the dishes (SO was napping), and I was dressed in a short ruffled/lace skirt, knee high boots, pantyhose and a blouse, and who walks in the kitchen door, but my 23 year old step-daughter..:eek:

I ran for the bedroom, but it didn't help... Boy, did that take some explaining..:o
I'm sure she still thinks I have a 'loose screw'..:heehee: