PDA

View Full Version : going to work fem style

lucyuktv3
01-09-2009, 03:32 AM
i often go to work with my toes painted and if its cold love to wear tights under neath what about everyone else?? mwah lucy x

yuuka
01-09-2009, 03:37 AM
well, I sometimes wear stockings, panties, and a garter underneath my guy clothes to school...

It actually keeps my legs kinda warm in the cold winter :P

I painted all my nails clear though, (kinda shy about it at the moment)

Fiona Lindum
01-09-2009, 05:03 AM
During the autumn/winter months I wear tights under my work clothes everyday. I definitely feel warmer during this cold weather.

Kimberly Marie Kelly
01-09-2009, 07:17 AM
Search for my posting "HR conversation..." under Kimberly51, I started wearing more feminine clothing and makeup at work and if you read my posting and thread, I think you will find it interesting.

Bottom line, I'm outed to my HR person and she as shown support for me and told me the company will support me if I do transition in the future. (not ready for FT 24/7)
Kimberly :battingeyelashes:

Amy Hepker
01-09-2009, 07:18 AM
I used to do that many times, feels great.

Phyliss
01-09-2009, 07:32 AM
Is there any other way to "go to work" except but being properly under attired? Wouldn't think of leaving the house without being correctly dressed.

P.B.S. ( panties bra stockings) everyday, topped with jeans or dress slacks from either Dress Barn or Fashion Bug, and of course a nice shirt from either Woman Within or Brooks Bros. ( ladies side of the store). Shoes are all from Payless, mostly flats, or a short heel. The only "boy" thing I wear is my watch, and I'm looking for one that will "work" for me.

Light touch of makeup almost every day and on occasion a pair of earrings, (clip on type)

JoAnne Wheeler
01-09-2009, 08:22 AM
Done that often before - fun isn't it
JoAnne Wheeler

Katrina red nails
01-09-2009, 04:28 PM
Have worn panties and red toenail polish 24/7 since new year. Love it. Stockings next.