PDA

View Full Version : Accepting Me!

Amy Amores
01-09-2009, 08:36 AM
I love the look and feel of feminine clothing and i love to crossdress to cheer me up from my depression i've experience my whole life! i feel like it is like i am feeling a hole in my spirit with things i am missing and that is love for myself and the love from others. girls don't get scared by me because i am who i am but i am looking for happiness in my confusing life. and i believe i have made progress to find my outer and inner beauty! but i wish i could find someone to share my affection with!

JoAnne Wheeler
01-09-2009, 08:39 AM
I share with my spouse at this time and I hope to share more with the wonderful family of sisters on this website - try sharing with us sisters
JoAnne Wheeler

BlUeDrAgOn
01-09-2009, 09:41 AM
I have the same problem. I don't have an accepting wife at all (she just ignores that I do it for now, 'cause it's too much for her to handle right now). So, I only have this wonderful group of friends here in this forum to share my experiences with. Sometimes it's a wonderful therapy :)

I'd love to have a group of girls with whom I could go to the mall or something, but since I don't I'll have to keep dressing for myself and talking about my experiences here in the forum.

billie earls
01-09-2009, 10:02 AM
I too have only myself and this forum to comfort me but for now that is enough. My wife wouldn't understand and I do love her and I don't want to hurt her in any way. At my age this is the way it's going to be, now if I was in my 20's and not married that would be a different thing. Now I enjoy the sites I belong to but some times I would like to talk to people in person and I wouldn't even care if it was in the male more, just to have someone to hold your hand and say I know just how you feel.